Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I hope there is a function to cancel the selected results. I saw a streamer making the wrong choice by mistake. Points were distributed in reverse. The viewers were very confused, and the streamer was in trouble.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Evet

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. O streamer e os mods precisam ter a capacidade de limitar a quantidade de pontos q os espectadores podem apostar, para q o streamer consiga gerenciar melhor a quantidade de pontos q cada espectador pode alcançar e com isso gerenciar melhor as recompensas do canal.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. First of all more options, only two is not the best for having the right competition to bet. 2 let the streamer put points on the plate, who guess right win it all!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So I like the idea, but just a few tweaks. I like how the challenge can just pop up and we have a couple days to complete it, but upon completion can we save the boost for the future? I got the challenge on my "friday" so I felt compelled to make sure I completed it within the time frame forcing me to stream on my day off. I did complete it but then the boost happened right away. I would love to see it for the next stream where I can prepare for it, kind of like a front…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I've personally found great difficulty creating anything significant out of channel points simply because there isn't a way to be reliably notified when a prize has been redeemed. If they functioned in a similar way to Followers or Subscribers where it's API can be accessed, this could improve upon its function significantly.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having the ability to move rewards into folders/groups. Being able to categorize rewards instead of scrolling

Example:
    In Game Rewards - choose my character, play with eyes closed, switch controls

Exercise Rewards - Do situps, do pushups, etc.

(In Game Rewards and Exercise Rewards would be the folders you open to reveal the actual rewards)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On paper, boosting a stream to help discoverability is great, but if larger streamers who absolutely do not need any form of help when it comes to being discovered are being given boosts, it absolutely defeats the purpose of this feature, which is to help us smaller streamers get some footing on Twitch, something that Twitch's own help article on it has admitted to.

My proposal is that there has to be a cut off on who gets to be eligible for Boosts, where if a streamer has been accepted into the Partner Program or is very, very close to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. During a boost, as it's described now, people can use up to 2,000 channel points. This isn't an issue for viewers with a lot saved up, but more casual viewers might have to choose between other channel point rewards and boosting. To fix this, making it so channel points spent on any reward during a boost contribute to the boost could help. This makes boosts feel less like a waste of channel points, and could make boosts more hectic and fun. However, if a streamer doesn't want this, they could maybe set a limit on the number of redeems that…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. So i think you can change this rule and let the people who leave in poland and in Danemark and like this the viewers can have much fun, i leave in Poland and i really want predict but i can not so please change this i relly want predict in Poland.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Similar way to redeem points to highlight my message or any other 'free text' redemption. However it will have a drop down list of options to pick from. This can be set to required.

This allows for a streamer to allow users to redeem points to select from a set of options. For example. A list of playable characters in the game for the chatters to select for the next match.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be very helpful to know how many points my viewers have in my chat. Maybe as a sort of leaderboard so I can see who has the most points? This would definitely help me to judge how to price my rewards better, as I can see how many points people will have to spend on them!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1) The bonus channel point that shows up to click seems to be broken occasionally. Sometimes when it does show up and I redeem it, it shows up again right after, but says the points cannot be claimed, and cannot show up again until after I reload the stream.
    2) The community goal for contributing channel points doesn't show up at all, either in the rewards section or in the chat when someone contributes.

Info:
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9 (model # SM-G960U)
    Android version: 10 (One UI version: 2.1, Baseband version: G960USQSETH5)
    Twitch app version: 9.9.2

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The Twitch mobile app does not show channel point redemptions in chat..

Since my second-monitor broke I have been forced to go back to Twitch app on my tablet for chat and I had to disable channel points to not look like an a**hole to my viewers.
    Cause I was unable to see whenever they redeemed anything for channel points.
    I am sure there are plenty of streamers who use their phone/tablet for their chat.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I think another good default reward for channel points would be send a texted message while the chat is in emote-only.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The boost this stream should be based off streaming hours instead of 2 days. For example, I got the "boost this stream" challenge the other day, but I was ill and had to cancel my stream the day after, then the day after that is my off day.

It will now be missed because we were just short on the day it came in as it came in at the end of my stream. Instead of it being 2 days. Have it be the next x amount of hours streamed. This gives people the chance to hit the goal if…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yes/no

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be amazing to cancel your vote. For example, the user votes for the wrong option by mistake, and wants to vote for what they intended to.

This would be rather easy to do, just during the vote window, allow to cancel your vote and re-vote. Once the vote window is over, then its locked in.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Öngörü özelliğini Türkiye de aktif hale getirin lütfen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have the ability to tag rewards as applicable or not applicable for certain games.
    For example, have "pick which tank type" as only applicable for World of Tanks, or War Thunder, but let "Knives only" be applicable for CoD, Rainbow Six, CS:Go and the like.
    You could have them appear and disappear as you switch the actual stream description of what game you're playing, instead of having to manually go in every time and remove/add them, or... worse yet... have them all there at once and end up with a list of rewards in the hundreds.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?