Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. As things stand right now, Twitch recommended rewards are not viewable on queue, specifically Highlight This Message. It would be nice if we had the option to view who redeemed those rewards in case you want to go and view their twitch pages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I suggest making custom reward presets for channel points. So that you can group certain rewards into presets and use them for certain streams. This feature will be very useful for vtubers, since most often their rewards for channel points are some kind of interaction with a model, but not every model has the same type of interactions. Rewards are received instantly in such cases, and with frequent switching of models, it is not strange that some reward will remain enabled, but cannot be reproduced since such an action is simply absent on this model. The points will be debited…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need to be able to receive "freezes", just like in duolingo, you can miss one day/stream and still be able to continue with your streak. It is a bit harsh having a high watch streak and miss one then you have to start over.

For example: you could give one "freeze" for every 10 streams/days you watch. And then you could perhaps be able to store up to 3 freezes, then you would be able to miss 3 days/streams consecutively without losing your streak.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. この余計な機能のせいでチャンネルポイントの項目の視認性が低下している。
    既に達成した連続視聴記録の項目は消すようにしてほしい。

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no puedo predecir el resultado del torneo por baneo injusto

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I encountered the following scenario: There is a redeem with text input that any user can redeem once per stream and in total can be redeemed four times with a cooldown of 30 minutes.

When me and another user tried to redeem it at the same time, neither one went through or deducted channel points. However, the system told both of us that we had reached the maximum number of redeems.

After this, a different user was still able to redeem it, as neither of ours went through to trigger the cooldown. Since our failed redeems had no effects on…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please fix or add as a Feature for Console Streamers to be able to view redeemed Channel Points, since so far this can only be reviewed via PC.

We need a way to see when they have been redeemed, also on phone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I worry about the boosting system overtaking the current recommended system and missing an opportunity of a lifetime here.
    Over the years I have met many people because the recommended list shows people on my channel to people who frequent other streams that have followers/viewers from my stream.
    this is a very nice and organic way of promoting people.

I start to see how this new system will only favour the people who have the biggest spenders, as I can see that over time the organic method will be overrun by paid promotions and not relevant to what the viewers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I often repeat similar long-term predictions (result of a series of games that could take 1-3 hours) - being able to see when the prediction opened or how long it was going for would help me make sure it's for the right time period.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a user channel point cool down for ALL redeems. There's an issue with people coming into chat and one user redeeming every redemption at once. Say user 1 redeems, they now have to wait x amount of time before redeeming while user 2 can still redeem if they haven't in the set cooldown time.

Adding a universal cooldown for all redemptions for users will help limit this spam.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simple: add a timer for redemption on the channel point redemption list list as well, so we don't have to click one and "oops! It's on cooldown! better go back to pick another".

Additionally, show what will be the cooldown time on the redemption itself BEFORE they redeem and make it optional to hide the timer and cooldown, for streamers who wants people to "run to redeem it first".

Additionally, correct this flaw: redemptions that have a text box input DO NOT SHOW A TIMER. So if someone set the timer to a long time, there's no knowing when the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I noticed today that if a prediction isnt "paid out" after 24 hours, it instantly gets cancelled and the points get refunded. It would be cool, if we could also run predictions that last as long as we want them to, to redeem them after a week or even longer. This would go well with being able to have multiple predictions at once.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hey!
    You see, I chose a color to be the background for all of my rewards.
    But when I tried to create a new reward, I found a bug, which I described in the topic title.
    Here is the color I chose - https://prnt.sc/BowTCL8RmsIZ
    And here how it looks in editing of some rewards - https://prnt.sc/MM0L_MFt9O30
    You can see that the color code is different, but the circle is in the same position as on the previous screenshot.
    It can repair itself, but when I refresh the page, it shows the wrong code again.
    Fix this, please.
    Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make sure that people who are unfollowed and blocked on your channel not being able to use the Channel Point Rewards. I sometimes remove followers and block them because they're being annoying, rather than banning if I feel like they need a longer timeout from the community. They can just keep on spamming rewards in your channel if they have the points for it. Thank you in advance.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • add individual/user cooldown for a reward instead of a cooldown that effects all users

• add subscriber/follower only rewards
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please consider adding a translation, in consideration of foreign fans. I follow many Japanese Twitch streamers, even if I can't read or speak; understand Nihongo or Japanese. When I saw this Prediction feature, I was curious, but became disappointed when I couldn't read anything. I didn't know what the Prediction was about. So, kindly make a translator option available to everyone, to help the foreign viewers like me. Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, phone verification would restrict unverified users from chatting in streams where that moderation feature is enabled.

However, channel points rewards, especially ones that ask the viewer for a prompt (e.g. Ask a Question reward) can still be redeemed no matter if the user is verified or not.

Therefore, a feature should be added when phone / email verification is enabled, where viewers who are not verified are no longer able to redeem any of the channel points rewards the streamer would offer (but may still get channel points if they continue to watch the stream).

Additionally, this feature SHOULD…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be very useful to get for moderators to be able to accept/deny channel points redeems directly from chat without having to open the request queue or modview. Like a small button saying ACCEPT and DENY just below the redeem.

For moderators who work with a lot of requests every hour this would mean managing the redeems a lot faster and easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to acquire channel points from each stream and take them into other streams. I watch roughly 6-7 different streamers, some I'm interactive with and others I am not due to redeems being the default and not worth using. I would Like to carry those points that I acquire from certain streams and use the acquired channel points in other streams.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?