Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

616 results found

1. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't understand why you would allow custom tier names for subscribers but not have custom badges for them?
    Example, if I named my tier 1 Apples and I named my tier 2 Bananas I'd want to have apple and banana badges for them respectively

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With all the events going on like Pride Emotes and now HyperScape Emotes it would be nice to trade emotes with each other? would be cool if this was allowed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Much like the pride emotes (ie GayPride, LesbianPride, ect) I would like the inclusion of a pride emote for gay bears, which is a subset of gay men that embrace masculinity and being inclusive. They even have their own flag and colors.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to have the option to toggle on or off emote modification for Tier 2 and Tier 3 (as the viewer) as currently only the streamer can remove those modifications, and for everyone having a subscription at those tiers, and it can appear a bit busy in our emote picker from the subscriber point of view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love the iMessage support, and would love to see Whatsapp Sticker support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The current size of the badges shown in the chat is small and do not overlook the details of the personalized badges that we added on our channels, 24px x 24px would be a reasonable size for presentation in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi all,

Hereby I would like to suggest the possibility to change the current set free lifetime subs for partners.

So maybe in the same window where you upload the emotes, you can set the life time subs to the twitch account you would like to by yourself, also change it after 6 months (as the prefix, or Account name)

I think this would be handy for Partners, as for example I'm not even in contact with the person i gave the last lifetime sub to, so it would be helpful and avoid support ticket request.

Also there you can…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think you should reconsider your emotes acceptance policy ... a friend streamer was rejected an emote for containing a letter, being that yesterday another stremer was allowed an emote with a letter ... this makes no sense ... lose an emote for which money was invested is very hard especially in these times of quarantine and economic problems.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make it where streamers have an option to give badges to there community members which could say resemble their graphic designer so they can make more people stand out instead of jut vips

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to organize “Top Emotes”.

The frequent emote list is very inconsistent between different devices and this can be frustrating when you need to use your favorite emotes in the moment to communicate.

A fix to this would be to give users two rows at the top of the emote list that is customizable where they can lock in their favorite 10-14 emotes. This would carry over across different devices.

If a locked in emote cannot be used because a sub has ended it will work the same way as usual and display a 🔒 symbol next to it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. like ffz and bttv but built into twitch, community emotes would be uploaded by any user to the public emote library which streamers can select up to 50 emotes for their community to use without needing to be a sub or use channel points. The library can be used for the twitch premium personal emotes as well https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310237-ads/suggestions/41392177-twitch-premium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The emote menu only shows up to 3 unlockable bit emotes, when it should show all of them, just as it does for the tier'd emotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I resize my emote/icon to 112x112 and i cant get it below 26.2kb because the quality is decent you max me out at 25kb. For what server space??? PLEASE INCREASE to 30kb or more......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need affiliates AND partners able to choose between the badges of their channel, which badge they want to have next to their usernames... example : i want 2 year loyalty badge next to my name, but i only have been affiliated for 6 months. So choosing which badge you want next to your name is a good idea i think ! (Only for the actual streamer ofc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Subs get different badges the longer they are subscribed. Why don't MODS get different colored swords or different swords entirely the longer they are a mod?? If someone is in a chat and sees a mod with a sword showing they have lots of experience that person may be less likely to do or say something dumb knowing an experienced mod is in chat. Also there aren't enough mods to cover all streams so this would be a nice little thing to do for the mods. I have 500 hours in as a mod, it would nice to be recognized…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the automod censors the BrokeBack emote which seems ironic to me since it is an emote of the platform itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I believe that the Verified Badge is misinterpreted and should definitely be reworked. I am of the opinion that this badge is interpreted as a partner badge. Because currently only partners get this badge, this should be changed in my opinion. In fact users should also qualify for this badge if they are not a partner. So that also the following users are also eligible:

• Users who are Twitch Partners.
    • Users who are Twitch Affiliates.
    • Users who are Twitch Developers.

I mean: Users who have completed the onboarding, to confirm the identity. Furthermore you could confirm the identity at twitch…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?