Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

616 results found

1. I have a very easy way for you to improve Twitch.
    Simply give streamers the option to have a different sub badge for each month instead of the 3, 6, 9-Month, 1-Year... steps you have in place. Like that streamers have the freedom to completely decide the different tiers on their own or if they are happy change nothing. I guarantee you that me and a lot of other streamers would be very happy about this small change.
    Thank You, Tom

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In my opinion, the wink emoticon should be removed from Twitch. It is often used for pick-up lines, by people trying to show off, and by some just to annoy others. I hope others feel the same way and the emoticon will be removed. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bit badges go from 1 cent, to a dollar, to 10 dollars, to 50, to 100. Shouldnt there be a 5 dollar bit badge? and maybe a 25? the badges are insanely steep. I'm an affiliate and I can set literally 28 badges, and yet it costs $10 worth of bits to get the third one. I can set 28 badges and yet people wont see any past the first two. As an affiliate, does twitch ever realistically expect someone to donate 5,000,000 bits? Nobody donates bits past the 100 mark to get the second badge. Theres just no bridge…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The recent changes made to the viewer count system are having a seriously bad effect on smaller users. It's not right to mess over 12mil normal users just because a few people were using bots to get into the top 3% partner rank most of us don't actually care about getting. With that in mind please separate ALL badges from affiliate and partner status. Earning the right to allow people to sub to you and it's badge should be an entirely removed matter after the inconvenience of the most recent change took effect. Be it for the sub badge dono…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have follower emotes in my emote menu from streamers that I no longer follow for one reason or another. There is one I have even blocked and their emotes are still in my menu. Being able to remove/hide categories of emotes/certain streamer sections would be a huge quality of life improvement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I feel that if a person has a temporary first chatter badge till the end of the stream, then more ppl will join and chat when stream starting. mostly in smaller streamers who struggling and waiting 10mins for their viewers to join chat before start showing their content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be greatly appreciated if once achieving affiliate status, follower emotes were instantly available. To stream for 60 days (after reaching affiliate) is such a long time to wait solely for follower emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For those just starting off streaming or those who have a very dedicated Founders base, it really disrupts the channel brand in chat and covers just how long they've been subscribed! A chat room full of 1st users can make new viewers feel less significant. I'd love a way to either customize or turn off the founders badge for my channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not sure I am putting this in the proper place, but figured I would give it a shot. In Dec. 2021 an emote I had been using since 2018 was suddenly determined to be obscene. It was a baby **** emoji ( I will include a link to it), nothing obscene at all. Anyway, now I can not upload Follower Emoted until December 2023 because my instant uploads were denied because of the supposedly obscene emote. I was told there is no appeals process or manual review or anything of that nature. 1. Two years is a very long punishment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add slots for animated emotes under the follower emote section. So that followers can also have access to animated emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to give artist badges to more than 5 viewers.

Fortunately, more than 5 my fans gave me my fanart, but the limit of grantable artist badge is up to 5 viewes. I hope to increase the maximum number to treat my fans equally.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow affiliates and partners to set a custom flair on each badge tier, this allows us to shape/customize the flair more for our higher paying subscribers, having more intricate designs that go along with the badge more than a generic overlay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A better approval process or at least a revisionary time period for if a emote gets taken down we can reupload an adjusted version to fit within the lines of TOS so we don't have to completely lose auto approval.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a library for sub-badges so you don’t have to reupload every single time. Also having a drag and drop option for each period and for flairs to move badges around easier rather than having to delete and reupload.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a lot of emotes on my channel and everytime I want to write a message, I struggle to find the one I want to use. They switch places all the time.
    We need them to have a static order.

I think it should be:
    1) Follower emotes
    2) T1 emotes
    3) T2 emotes
    4) T3 emotes
    5) T1 animated emotes
    6) Bits emotes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Broadcasters should be able to use their own bits badge on their own channel.
    Most of them use a bot to interact with their viewer. Often, the bot talks using the broadcaster account.
    Showing one of their bits badge when talking might make viewers want to unblock them by spending bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add an option to report emotes for rapidly flashing. Many emotes are being made that are just a big rapidly flashing square. When people spam such emotes in chat it creates an epilepsy risk for those in chat where there otherwise would not be one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's annoying having to pay for a sub to StreamElements so the bot can use my emotes. Please give Affiliates 1 Free Sub per month so we can make our chats and content more interesting!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion - just wanted to let you know that I have moved it over to Emotes > Feature Request. Thanks!

20. When there is a hype train it blocks the top of the emote tray and I can't see the upper rows of emotes. It doesn't help that I can't click away the hype train.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?