Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

620 results found

1. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add an option to report emotes for rapidly flashing. Many emotes are being made that are just a big rapidly flashing square. When people spam such emotes in chat it creates an epilepsy risk for those in chat where there otherwise would not be one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's annoying having to pay for a sub to StreamElements so the bot can use my emotes. Please give Affiliates 1 Free Sub per month so we can make our chats and content more interesting!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion - just wanted to let you know that I have moved it over to Emotes > Feature Request. Thanks!

4. When there is a hype train it blocks the top of the emote tray and I can't see the upper rows of emotes. It doesn't help that I can't click away the hype train.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I do have to bring it to Twitch's attention that when I went on the Twitch's page yesterday to find out more information about 1st Badges, it shows a SnipShot of 10 1st Badge Holders & the bin icon next to every name, regardless of being subbed. This is false advertisement.

Please take this as feedback for Twitch: to make it accessible to revoke anyone's 1st Badge, regardless of being subbed at that time or having recurring subbers.

I have a great community of people however I've sent private messages to some of my 1st Badge Holders, asking them if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Three Emote Slots for Mods (& VIPS??)

I think it would be a really nice way of rewarding our mod teams and maybe the VIPs as well for them to have their own separate emote slots.
    Not everyone with a mod badge or a VIP badge can afford to sub outside of getting gifteds, so it would be a really nice idea to implement this for our various communities.

-Saph.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think the library could use a bit of work so you can edit an emote rather than having to delete it and re add it

Clicking on an emote will show an edit section to replace the image, change the name, if animated change the easy animate animation, depending on the change it could go back to "revision" if the instant upload has not been unlocked

This can be useful to track many things, for example

If the emote is improved rather than replaced, you could specify that is a version 1.1 or 2.0 of the emote

If possible,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. por favor agradeceria que las esperas de los emotes sean menores, aun espero a que me acepten unos emotes animados, es urgente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. enable larger file sizes for animated emotes. Most animations even if small in canvas size, get bigger in file size very fast.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the same vein of modeducation.reddithelp.com and discord.com/moderation I think Twitch could give a badge for users who pass on a quiz about channel moderation.

It is a nice way to make future mods get acquainted with twitch tools and to signal creators users that are serious about being mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the Accounts that have emotes attributed to to use those emotes globally.
    A huge Part of the chat environment is the emotes that are used by chatters all over twitch in every facet, there is even a "Emote Only" chat mode. The artists who create these emotes are generally paid one time a sum between $5-50 depending on complexities etc. yet the subscription required to use those emotes is $4.99/month. This means that for an artist to showcase their emotes they have to pay for the privilege to the extent that no matter what they will eventually be negative…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While I know the slots for affiliates got bumped up to 9 within the last year or so, I still think the amount of slots for affiliates (when compared to partners) is incredibly unbalanced. Some affiliates can have thousands of followers, a dedicated community, etc. and still struggle to get partner - so it seems a little unfair to limit affiliates to 9 tier 1 slots when partners can get up to 60 emote slots. I wouldn't say it has to be a drastic/unreasonable number, but 15-20 tier 1 slots, or even giving 5 emotes for tier 2 and tier…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently follower emotes can be used on every part ofTwitch by channel subscribers, but these aren't sent to the Discord integration API so that they can be used on their respective servers

When you configure the Twitch-Discord integration the follower emotes simply doesn't appear on the Discord server

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I was really thrilled when twitch announced the artist badges. I am a artist myself and have some friends who are artists as well. The badges had good intentions but are, in my opinion, improvable.

1: Since Twitch now has animated emotes many streamer get their already existing emotes animated from other artists then the ones which drew them originally. Or even better, different arists work together as a team. Artist A draws the texures and Artist B animates it. Not all artists are good in any kind of art so sometimes we work together to achieve something great. BUT…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My idea is simply to have follower emotes able to be used on mobile devices no matter the carrier with text messages. Be it iOS, Android, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am a Twitch Partner. I spend a lot of time in people's twitch chats. I like to donate subs and bits to them. The problem is, when I do so, my partner badge gets yanked away from me and replaced with a bit progress or sub gift badge. I then need to go into my chat identity and reinstate my partner badge in that chat in order to keep the appearance that I am better than others.

I would like a setting that allows me to maintain my prowess as a partner in chat regardless of whether or not…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch should add a Special Badge For the top 100 Oldest Twitch Accounts or a special badge for anyone's account thats 10-15 years old?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The following endpoint allows to get/set the chat un emote/sub/follow-only....
    https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#get-chat-settings
    https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#update-chat-settings

I believe it would make sens to add the new "first-time chatter" filter brought by shield mode to it so external tools can get or set this value.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. option to remove from the Emote Picker emotes that I never use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice if we could put an unlimited number of emotes for affiliates and partners

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?