Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

615 results found

1. Hello there fellow streamers,my name is Rogue.My idea to improve twitch is that:Why doesn't twitch gives us 3-5 emotes to costumize our chat with? This idea will greatly improve the experience of the chat in stream and help attrack more people to the stream.Some streamers can't afford making emotes and this would be a great way for them to upgrade their stream! Twitch could help us with a artist that they have hired and they can make 3 emotes just like a free-starter pack for affiliates,They fall in contact with us we tell them what we want and we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Type in something like “Reverse” or “UnoReverse” for an uno reverse card emote

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Streamers can apply a custom emote for levels of bits, Making the same for subscribers would be a great idea and encourages viewers even more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Since you've replaced the original PogChamp with the lizard head, now we have 2 KomodoHype emotes, which are extremely similar between each other. Back when you banned the original PogChamp emote because "it promotes violence", the same could be said for any emote, which was spammed back then on specific stream in specific moment. One thing you should do is to bring back original PogChamp - no one will ever associate the emote with violence. Also, Komodo Dragon cannot perform facial expressions, unlike us, humans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The purpose of this feature would be to allow streamers greater control over the emotes shown on their channel, improving their chat experience, while simultaneously giving them more control over their brand.

Across all channels, and the Global Emote pool, streamers could note Emotes with "tags", a list of specific characteristics covered by almost all emotes. Examples include "Kappa", "Lewd", "Pog", or even "Hi". These types of emotes are common place in many channels' subscription emotes. However some streamers would not like to see/have those types of emotes displayed. As such when submitting an emote, you have the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instead of the default icon for a VIP badge, allow me to upload an image for my users' VIP badge to show. For instance I give VIP badges to people who have won tournaments that I've broadcast on my channel. I'd like to make the VIP badge icon be a trophy.

666 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if I had an emote that worked as both Sleepy and Lurk, if typing :sleep or :lurk both brought up the same result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have someone available to explain why emotes are rejected or taken down because the given reasons don’t make sense when the emote doesn’t reflect the reason.

I have had the same emote either rejected or taken down on different occasions due to nudity or sexualized content. When I try to see if someone can talk to me about what needs to be changed I get the run around.

If Twitch is going to take down one type/subtype, take ALL of them down, not just the POC ones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So people could add their own emotes to the service of twitch, but perhaps at a small fee @2.99 or something to have your own emotes and up to 5-10? And use them on anyone's twitch channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You've left out a HeteroPride icon. I feel left out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every once in a while there would be a contest where you set out the requirements and artists from all over can chose to make and submit 1-2 global emote designs. Then after a week or so of time to submit designs, the contest closes and twitch users get to vote on which emotes they would like to see in the future. This could be done on any social media platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to see a queue number after submitting an emote for approval than just the word pending. I think more streamers would appreciate knowing where their approval is in line than wondering how much longer until I can use my emote.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think it would be cool to have interactive emotes. For example a big part of my stream is rating the Fortnite item shop every day from 1-10. I would like to have a scorecard emote that’s blank but the viewer can enter their own ranking from 1-10 then when they send the message it will send the scorecard emote with their own ranking on it. So one viewer could send a scorecard that has a 6 if that’s their ranking while another could send a scorecard with a 7 if that is theirs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. its less about the subs and more the emotes people get from subbing, its the k pop ones, please remove them from my account, i hate them with a passion, thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like to prefer a Icon/Button like VIP and Subscriber for Chanel Designer , Video Editor.

So Creative People , can be seen in chats and maybe u can link the Button with a Reference site with work from those people ?

And maybe there will grow an Network for Designer/Video Editor , which can earn Money with it . Like streamer but as Designer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follow your own TOS re; brand theft. Rename the GlitchCat global emote and issue an apology.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?