Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. This is my idea for a new twitch global emote. I think adding the vibing cat meme as a new twitch global emote would fit perfectly and this would make me happy if yall ever add this. Here are google images I found that would fit well with it as a global emote

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/915/vibingcatttt.gif&imgrefurl=https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/catjam-vibing-cat&tbnid=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&vet=1&docid=E9YsnhVqLbUGlM&w=1310&h=737&hl=en&source=sh/x/im#imgrc=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&imgdii=lAoyKtEAn-rpyM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have a higher cost Channel Points redemption for unlocking and/or modifying Tier 2 & Tier 3 emotes - especially as Partners now have up to 5 of each.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Poder deslocar um Emote de Sub para a área de Desbloqueáveis por Bits. Acabei de dar Upload em um Emote no Sub1, mas decidi que prefiro deixar como recompensa desbloqueavel quando chegar em 1000 bits de doações por um espectador. Não consigo fazer esse deslocamento e terei que submeter novamente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I currently have bit emotes in their own "area" channel in my emotes panel. Each "area" takes up several lines but only has one emote. My suggestion is to make a single area for all unlocked bit emotes to be.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This is the new LUL and that's probably the most used emote.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Creo que el tema de porqué no se pueden tener emoticonos que sean una sola letra debería estar especificado en las normas, tuve que buscar una repuesta en internet y cuando encontré un sitio, donde se explicaba por fin, lo entendí, ya que queda algo confuso y puede dar pie a que pienses que si es un dibujo más una letra puede ser aprobado creo que deberían modificar las directrices para que quede más claro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a certain emote that been very popular on Twitch with help of unofficial browser extensions and different sub emotes, people usually refer to it as AYAYA. It comes from 2013 anime Kin-iro Mosaic (きんいろモザイク) made by Studio Gokumi. So i think it would be great for community if Twitch would be able to get in touch with copyright-holders of this anime and get AYAYA emote to be official among other default Twitch chat emotes!

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Partners just got four additional emote slots for their tier 2 and tier 3 subscribers (10 total). Affliates should also have these emote slots available so that viewers have an actual incentive to support their favorite small streamers. No one wants to tier 3 sub to an affiliate for a single emote if they can get 10 for tier 3 subbing to a partnered streamer.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be really cool if you could add emotes just for personal use. Not just only when you’re an affiliate/partner for your channel. People could create their own emotes for only them to use in chats and it would let people show their creativity not just through streaming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Along with adding integration of twitch chat on the overlay, I thing allowing channel added BTTV (Better Twitch TV) emotes and FFZ (Franker FaceZ) emotes to be show on that chat would be cool as many many people Use these programs for extra emotes and it would make the quality of life way better.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I had this idea with a Friend and we thought that the changing PogChamp emote rotation was a pretty cool idea by itself. Addtionally, let Streamers submit their own PogChamp Emote and let RNG decide who is becoming the PogChamp of the Day/?Week?. Click on the Emote and it shows the Channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add option to show off Cheer Badge, Gift Sub Badge both at the same time. There should be at least 2 custom channel badges instead of the just one. Even 1st Founders Badge should show along with instead of either or also. In order- Founders Badge, Sub Badge, Gifted Sub Badge, Cheer Badge and possible Twitch Prime Badge should show for non Mods.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You need to stop censoring my emotes; if you are going to have a political category, I should be allowed to have an emote of Trump's face. This is censorship at it's worst, you are a disgrace to the constitution if you continue this behavior. I am going to direct my followers to donate to me directly and not subscribe or use bits so you do not get any of the currency, because you do NOT deserve the currency from my followers if you let this continue. Disgraceful...

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streamer has the option to upload an emote in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.

SVG enables nice rendering of certain popular styles (sprites, pixel art) across devices and user interfaces. The current image format options are a deterrent to emotes with such art styles.

Performance bugs can be avoided by setting a file size limit or node vector count.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Founders are a special occasion, and very hard to get in some channels, and not everyone has the money to get the founder badge or have it every month which results in a lost of a lot of founders.

The following can be done:
    Option 1: Give the person a Shiny Pink badge, like the 1st founder badge except with 2nd.
    Option 2: Make it a Darker Purple badge, like the 1st founder badge except with a darker color than the Shiny Pink founder badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The regular Kappa with a cap. Many peoples says things thats not true, and someone other says: ,,nah hes cappin' " And like a blue cap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. pogchamp emote but with a painter's hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello there fellow streamers,my name is Rogue.My idea to improve twitch is that:Why doesn't twitch gives us 3-5 emotes to costumize our chat with? This idea will greatly improve the experience of the chat in stream and help attrack more people to the stream.Some streamers can't afford making emotes and this would be a great way for them to upgrade their stream! Twitch could help us with a artist that they have hired and they can make 3 emotes just like a free-starter pack for affiliates,They fall in contact with us we tell them what we want and we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?