Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

615 results found

1. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Just make the emote menu be top layer of the website, so it doesnt hide behind other parts of the website.
    Really cant understand how this can happen, its just bad web design.

https://imgur.com/a/YKZdaP7

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Blacklist bot accounts for emote stats, as my channel like many others have auto-responses messing up emote stats.

I would also like to see stats of my emotes used in other channels so I can better judge what emotes I need to switch out!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I really needed Emote Analytics, thank you. It is AMAZING.

I suggest you to add a filter that allows to separate emotes based on the different Tiers, Bits and Followers.
    At the moment users who have the possibility to use Tier 3 emotes and Bits emotes are a lower percentage than the whole community, so the lower use of those emotes is due to the fact that there are less users who can use them, not that they are worse than the others, that's why my idea is to add filters, so I can understand easly which are the best…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 이모티콘 업로드가 파일 형식을 jpg,png로 맞추고 사이즈와 용량도 맞췄는데도 업로드중 표시만 뜨고 업로드가 몇분동안 안됩니다. 이거 왜이런가요?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How is the "You're trash" emote a thing? I'm baffled.
    No one should be able to express toxicity using a single emote and bypassing chat automod.
    Remove from Twitch the emotes that express toxicity WITH WORDS IN IT. Of course we can't do much for just a trashcan emote. But if the emote has words that express toxicity, that emote should never exist.

I visit often a sleep stream and the mods put on the Emote Only mode to prevent weird comments if they are afk for a bit. But multiple times the "You're trash" emote has been used in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I want to use a modified version of one of my own emotes (grayscale, squished, sunglasses, etc), I have to go to my own channel page, spend some of my infinity channel points on it, and then it's unlocked for me for the next 24 hours. Why? Can I just have an option to make all modified versions of my own emotes appear in the emote picker without having to "buy" them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a way to block a specific animated emote. Most of them are fine, but some have quick motion or flashing lights that are difficult for people that have movement/light sensitivity. I don't want to block all of them, just the ones that make it difficult for me to look at the chat (I am Migraine sensitive.) Thank you.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you have 100 vip on channels with "check mark'', you receive universal Gold VIP sign (colored gold instead of pink)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This would mean that bots such as Streamlabs and Moobot won’t have to be gifted subs to use emotes.

750 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is a certain amount of global emotes, devoted to the different sexual orientations pride.
    So why shouldn't heterosexual pride emote exist? People of different sexual orientations can express themselves with the help of global emotes in chat, so why can't I and other straight people express ourselves too?
    With the great feeling of respect to people of all races, age, sexual orientation and social status, I feel, that my proposal is reasonable.
    This would be fair.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Da ich auf meine Emote Genehmigung warte und warte wäre es nicht sinnvoller sie direkt freizuschalten und ein Support kommt in den nächsten 24 oder 48 Stunden und nimmt sie raus wenn sie nicht passen LG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be really nice to have more "tiers" of bit emotes. As of right now the lowest bit emote is 1000 bits. It would be nice to have more options. Possibly some options that break up the bigger goals? A 500 option before 1000, a 7500 between 5000 and 10000, etc. Smaller channels could take a long time before someone unlocks the 5000 or 10000 Bit emotes. Emotes are such a great way of expressing the streamer's creativity, community, etc. Having so many options locked behind paywalls is discouraging at times.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think there should be more badges for the streamer to give out in chat like the vip badge for example something to show long time followers and subs, a badge for people who donate a lot, a longest lasting sub badge

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think this would be a good idea! I have seen recently the animated emotes have been added to iOS which is amazing. getting the bttv would help even more as loads of people don’t have computer/pc so having it on there phone helps interact with the rest of chat..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At this point I stop encouraging people to sub to the channel at all...
    There is no reward for small streamers (emotes) and the cut of 50% is way 2 big considering payouts can only be achieve at +100U$$ to see the incomes been transfer. Having a more none-linear taxation on incomes would be better, first 50U$$ take 40% off and when approaching the other 50U$$ reduce tax to 25%. Also improve the way you see incomes with a simple "check my bank account" icon. Is a mystery to most people and dumb idea to set manual timelines just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of Twitch's terrible PizzaTime emote so the much better BTTV emote can be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a sustained 5 tier 2 subscribers for a decent period - I would like to reward them with a personalised emote for subbing at that tier - however if I then gain 6 tier 2 subscribers I would have an issue that the slots don't encourage a further subscriber. Could we have additional emote slots added per person that subscribes at that tier?

Eg: I get 9 tier 2 subbers I would get 10 tier 2 emote slots (to encourage a further subscriber each time) and so on - 20 Tier 2 subbers gets 21 slots etc.

Personally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow viewers with a significant amount of channel points (min. 50k) to unlock a specific emote of the creator's choice indefinitely. This way, the emote can be utilized with consistency in views without having to be paid for. It'll enhance viewing to both the platform and the individual creators, and can be beneficiary to everyone.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think just like partners affiliates should get a badge too. Not the verified symbol but its own personal symbol

325 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?