Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. twitch editors shoule be able to change channel points rewards because my friend wants me to change it but it wont let me even with twitch editor permission

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BACKGROUND: There are currently different layouts for the panels in 1, 2, 3 or 4 coloumns depending on whether you are on mobile or desktop and what sidepanels you have open (chat etc.)

ISSUE: These different layouts cause the panels to become misaligned when the viewer changes into these different states.

FEATURE REQUEST: It would be incredibly helpful if we could set our panels for each different coloumn layout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Right now it seems extremely onerous, if I know I'm not going to be able to stream one particular night or my plan for that night is going to change, to have to dig into the schedule UI and mess around with things. It'd be great to make this case more ergonomic (esp. something like "activate vacation mode for just today") via a dashboard button or something.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I think the home page needs to be more modular. When you're offline you should be able to display what you feel new viewers should see. Allow the extension system within the home tab or something similar so we can make our channel feel catered to our audience! I want to be able to put up an upcoming stream tab or even share some current information. Maybe even a news feed, so that streamers can communicate directly with our viewers without having to rely on things like discord communities or other social media. We need more options for when we…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Everything is sooo big, it looks like I had my resolution on 200%.
    The panels should all be customizable and moveable.
    The Info page should be the first thing my viewer should see and not all my videos.
    The schedule plan looks like font size 150 pt. and should be much smaller and perhaps integrated in my info page.
    And at last -> let it be selectable if I want to show an Intro video or my own created banner

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prevents unnecessary blur from the filtering applied when resizing the video. Great for retro game streamers using integer scaling.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Doesn't update properly

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The front page of Twitch is overwhelmed with "recommended channels" and is great at face value but, what if a viewer could customize the front page of Twitch to there liking? To only see discovered broadcasts they customized with tools provided on the main page. For example, Viewers would click on a cogwheel per se and filter out broadcasts with a multiple choice of boxes that can be changed at will and stay like that until otherwise. If I only want to see Twitch affiliate streams with webcam that have less then 10 viewers and only playing FPS games a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Channel Points Relevant make it to where viewers could earn free sub or bits or something meaningful from cashing in channel points. Current prizes just dont do it viewers tbh just lol at the channel point prizes. I like the idea of channel points just up the prizes to get peoples attention. At the moment i just dont see alot of interaction from viewers with current meta....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It's great that I can visit my channel on Twitch.tv and add my streaming information, but that's not going to make my streaming better via the app. What I would like is to preset the Stream information panel and pull them up as I use them (ie. Sims 4- Casual Build, AMA, Chat for one option, Game X FPS- FPS, MMORG, Viewer Join-in, Podcast- Just Chatting, Podcast, TOPIC X) that I use over and over. SO that way I don't have to keep re-pasting from a text file information I already know I'm going to re-use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New accounts cannot because created with the word "grape" in it and will automatically trigger a red flag. I know this is nonsensical for some, but my name online has always had the word "Grape" in it because it is my last name. I'd love to create an account with the word "grape" in it. But apparently it's too close to word word "Rape" so it automatically won't let you put the word in your name.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Buenas noches!

Me gustaría sugerir que se creara una categoría de #Fotografia y así los streamers de #Arte y #Fotografos no estarían mezclados, es mas difícil encontrar canales de fotografía y edición fotográfica entre tanto canal de bellas artes. La comunidad de fotógrafos cada vez es mayor viniendo de otras plataformas como youtube y necesitamos una categoría que nos identifique.

Muchas gracias por la atención y reciban un cordial saludo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Twitch will automatically disable notifications from a channel because I haven't watched them in a while. I would like to prevent Twitch from doing this, because it means I have to go into my settings and re-enable those notifications. I would like to not spend time re-enabling settings I didn't want disabled in the first place.

Here is the message I receive when Twitch takes this action:

You receive an email or mobile notification from Twitch whenever [streamer] goes live, but we noticed you haven’t viewed that stream in a while. To make sure you only get notifications relevant to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I suggest to add a gaming call auto chess多多自走棋。It is a popular game in the world. It can attract a lot of viewers. Please contact me. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. CSGO Madness; Funny, Angry, Clever, Singing and Sound Special-Effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Now you get auto play on entering the twitch.tv. Now when there are music streams and you have headsets on, the music is very very load. It's very unexpected and unpleasant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. bonjour, bonsoir.
    ça serait cool de maitre en avant les petits streamer de twitch et d'avoir un peut plus de visibilité sur toute les catégorie.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hey all. I am new to Twitch and stream OverDox. It is a MOBA style game using all melee weapons and armor sets on Android and IOS. It has been featured by eSports and has even had a Tournament. My issue is there is no dedicated category for it yet. There seems to be a user created category, but we need something official. Thanks for your help!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?