Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Right now it seems extremely onerous, if I know I'm not going to be able to stream one particular night or my plan for that night is going to change, to have to dig into the schedule UI and mess around with things. It'd be great to make this case more ergonomic (esp. something like "activate vacation mode for just today") via a dashboard button or something.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to add a "Business E-Mail" address to the social links. It would be nice to have everything in one neat area.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would rather have viewers who come to my page see either my info picture, the person I'm hosing, or go straight to my content. I'm not interested in showing them the Channel Trailer unless they go to view it on my About page to learn more.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It's great that I can visit my channel on Twitch.tv and add my streaming information, but that's not going to make my streaming better via the app. What I would like is to preset the Stream information panel and pull them up as I use them (ie. Sims 4- Casual Build, AMA, Chat for one option, Game X FPS- FPS, MMORG, Viewer Join-in, Podcast- Just Chatting, Podcast, TOPIC X) that I use over and over. SO that way I don't have to keep re-pasting from a text file information I already know I'm going to re-use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New accounts cannot because created with the word "grape" in it and will automatically trigger a red flag. I know this is nonsensical for some, but my name online has always had the word "Grape" in it because it is my last name. I'd love to create an account with the word "grape" in it. But apparently it's too close to word word "Rape" so it automatically won't let you put the word in your name.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Using Chrome and Windows 7, and noticed that sometimes the panels below a stream will load and sometimes won't on the go.twitch.tv version of the site. This a glitch or intended? If intended really feel those things should always load as that's where a streamer posts things like social links to twitter, discord and other networking that helps communicate with viewers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. a schedule for all users to show "your schedule' for all the streams you follow. When i click my user icon have a menu item for "your Schedule" and day/week/month calander for all the streams i follow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option to follow without the loud announcement that is to follow. Some of us introverts like to show our support without being acknowledged. As we lurk in the background silently enjoying the content we are provided, so should our follows be given the choice to go silently in to the night

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need two buttons to be able to activate on our security panel:

+Only e-mail verified accounts can follow my account

+Only accounts created for more than 24hrs can follow my account

I sincerely believe that this would help prevent bot attacks or at least, be a shield for those already suffering from them to buy some time for Twitch admins to delete all bot accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Home/Follow Page on Mobile is bad

The very large icons force me to scroll just to see who all is live. Of course bigger streamers being at the top, it may be detrimental to streamers with less viewers. I would much rather be able to see a full list of online streamers when I’m at the homescreen. If I want to see a large, live thumbnail...I’ll just select that channel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai fais un montage photo d'une page de chaîne pour améliorer l'aspect de Twitch. J'aimerais voir ce design à l'avenir sur Twitch.
    Pensez à voter si vous aimez bien ce design. Merci :D

Hello, today I made a photo montage of a channel page to better the look of Twitch. I would like to see this design in the future on Twitch.
    Please vote if you like this design. Thanks :D

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793110486606544918/832291315906510898/BetterTwitch.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the collections feature it's an amazing idea but lacking interest, we need pin it on the front line like (Schedule, Video, Clips )

or at least let us remove the (Recent highlights and uploads, All videos) sections without unpublish them so the highlight shows only in the collections

it will be easier to the viewer like this (recent podcast, clips, collection 1, collection 2, collection 3 )

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Twitch will automatically disable notifications from a channel because I haven't watched them in a while. I would like to prevent Twitch from doing this, because it means I have to go into my settings and re-enable those notifications. I would like to not spend time re-enabling settings I didn't want disabled in the first place.

Here is the message I receive when Twitch takes this action:

You receive an email or mobile notification from Twitch whenever [streamer] goes live, but we noticed you haven’t viewed that stream in a while. To make sure you only get notifications relevant to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the alt. text from hovering the unfollow button should appear just when hovered,

if i dont hover the notification button, the alt text dont fades away.

i think you forgot to call the onMouseLeave method or something like that

(ps. im using google chrome Version 86.0.4240.183 Official Build 64-bit on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS OS)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Due to my full-time job, I am unable to stream on the same days every week, so I do a schedule on a week to week basis. It would be cool to have the option to be able to do a schedule for 1 week at a time rather than having to schedule stuff as 'Every Monday' and 'Every Wednesday' if those were the only days I was streaming this week.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For ex. I wish to post pic and affiliate links for views interested in cypto to join and get Pi Coin? is that cool? Well i want to use affiliate marketing links in my about panels. Can i do that?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. add an option to turn autoplay on and off. it's really annoying. if i wanted to watch the streams then i would click on it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A schedule/agenda page on twitch for all streamers you follow would be great to see when a streamer is going live that week/day or something.

Just like the schedule every streamer has on their page but in one overview for all the streamers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be nice to be able to have the ability to add as many extensions as I please because at any given time I usually would want 4 or 5

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?