Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm getting notifications sent to my email about 6 hours after(timestamped, in my inbox) the stream goes live and usually well after the stream has ended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I just noticed my channel's vacation mode was on even though I was back to streaming for a week or so. I had no idea it was on!

How about some sort of an alert notification in your Stream Manager for when you go live and you still have the vacation mode for your channel on to prevent this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Notifications are consistently failing its purpose, they notify users that we are live after 4-6 hours, this is terribly detrimental and force creators to use third parties to allow their communities to know they are live, also impacting their success and by extension, Twitch's success.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. on the Twitch mobile app send out notifications on the app when you gain a new follower not just an email notification when you get a new one and allow you to see your followers list on the app and not just on the pc version of Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For some reason Twitch says i have had 6 people chatting but then also 4?? just want to clarify if its a visual glitch or not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is a streamer GameThrillers who is being harassed and has been harassed for over 6 months, He has been making new accounts daily /offensive names
    harassing him. twitch needs to do something the whole GT /GameThrillers community wants something done. You also know what's even worse . He spam reported him and he got banned when GameThrillers reported him he was the one to get banned liek comon Please do something. and not just a little 4 day susspenison. please do something a little bit bigger its unbelievable how this is still going on please and thankyou do something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We could really use a "Are you still watching" button on mobile that would popup after 30/60 minutes of no user interaction on mobile devices.

I constantly fall asleep watching Twitch and by morning the phone battery is dead and very hot).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Porque no me llega mi Twitch Recap?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Propongo que debería haber una confirmación si quiere quitar tu follow, me dirán porque, porque si por alguna casualidad le das sin querer al unfollow se olvidara todo tu progreso y tiempo en ese canal.
    Debería haber una confirmación como, estas seguro si o no.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bonjour,
    Je ne sais pas si je suis le seul mais actuellement mon nombre de nouveau followers ne va pas du tout avec mon nombre de followers! il y a marqué 212 nouveaux followers pourtant j'en ai que 59? est-ce un bug?
    Je ne trouvais pas ou contacter le support alors je poste ça ici je m'en excuse !
    Si vous trouvez comment m'aider je vous en remercie par avance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I cant get started to be affiliated even though i already completed my achievements when i press the button "get started" it tells me Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an option to require a certain view time before being able to follow. May help prevent botting and actually allow people to control how dedicated their fan base is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The chat identity symbol inteferes with chat, is anoying and shouldn't have been implemented! Please reverse this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. At the moment the info we have for a stream before going directly into watching is; a thumbnail, the stream title, streamer name, category & tags. I would like to also have a stream uptime counter in this section. This would let you know where the stream is up to without going onto the page to find out.

Perhaps adding a small uptime counter on the bottom right of the thumbnail, opposite the viewer count or something along those lines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hola buenos días/noches. Les quería comentar un problema que no es muy grave pero sí que me fastidia. El caso es que yo en varios canales le he dado a dejar de seguir por error y al seguirle otra vez toda la antigüedad registrada que había hasta el momento se resetea. Y es algo que me ha fastidiado mucho como por ejemplo en canales como en el de Ibai que le empezé a seguir en twitch a principios del 2020, pero el 1 de noviembre sin querer le dí a dejar de seguir y ahora pone que le sigo desde…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have an idea, but I'm not a programmer, so please forgive me for some imperfections.

How about Twitch stream notifications in apps like Instagram / Facebook etc.

Let's say the creator has a verified account on Twitch and Social Media. The same situation applies to the viewer who follows him. Would it be a problem if the viewer received a Social Media notification when the creator started the stream?

greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)