Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

31 results found

1. The "Get Ad Free" button, crucial for Turbo subscription, is obscured on both light and dark themes. This issue arises as the button color blends with the page background. Enhancing visibility is essential for a seamless user experience. Tg Macro, an auto clicker, can streamline interactions, ensuring efficient navigation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The "Get Ad Free" button, crucial for Turbo subscription, is obscured on both light and dark themes. This issue arises as the button color blends with the page background. Enhancing visibility is essential for a seamless user experience. Tg Macro, an auto clicker, can streamline interactions, ensuring efficient navigation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bluesky is a microblogging social media app which a few users have linked in their profiles, It would be great if it was recognized with its official link icon.

Links in user profiles start with bsky.app/

link to svg icon
    https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/19810#issuecomment-1854999604
    link to png icon
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bluesky-social/social-app/d59340017860c9d2ec9f4927b329a9c14dc6f7f7/assets/icon-android-foreground.png

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently only one Twitch Team is allowed to be listed in your bio, many streamers have their own teams as well as a guild that they would like to have listed. Allowing two teams to be listed would help alleviate this issue.

Or potentially have the guilds changed from a team to a different categorization so streamers aren't forced to choose between representing the guilds and representing their own community.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello i can't see link in bio when using Google Chrome, but can when using Edge.

See here. https://gyazo.com/33f4b9c000cd88748dd8471ad6b383e5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now there are multiple user voices related to the links without a favicon/logo:
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40008394-donation-url-in-social-links
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40379764-custom-links-should-use-site-favicons-not-a-hyper
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40005379-discord-logo-for-links-on-the-new-channel-page

I know that allowing the user to customize this can lead to confusion/security issues, but would be awesome to have a google forms or a dedicated flow to request the custom svgs for a new domain. I have one social platform that multiple channels are linking, but I have no idea how to get this feature support.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to add different languages ​​to the About Me section, and give to the viewer an option yo choose their language, or automatically translate depending on the language of their platform. In this way we will avoid long texts because they have to be in several languages.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There are many streamers who I've seen with TONS of scrambled up text in their About section. It would be great if we were given an option to make an extention toggleable, so we could hide/view each button individually.

For example, someone who displays their PC Specs in their About section may have a long list of their Setup components. One viewer may have no interest in seeing this paragraph or list of PC parts, while another viewer may be interested. Rather than everything be cluttered, viewers can simply click the button they're interested in to toggle it into "View",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch Editorials

Hello!

Recently I've been writing a series of articles to do with streamers, game reviews, and Twitch-related opinions. I have felt that the community has been very supportive and enthusiastic about my work and I wanted to contact Twitch to discuss the work. The title of the series is 'The Sunshine Experience' and it was found on the 'about' page of my Twitch profile.

I've taken down the work as of yesterday, but would be happy to send over some samples. Twitch has and always will be a home for me, and I would like to move towards…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My accumulative channel views have been bugged for quite a while now, I'm not too sure as to why, and even though the twitch stats page since I've started streaming says i have 83.5K views https://gyazo.com/2a0dce85ec82cd2ad9d1b852d2816155 my app only says i have 26.7K views. is there a reason for this being a thing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. About's panel should be locked to a certain layout, or at least allow us to set the position of each panel in relation to other panel permanently. As an artist it sorts of get into my nerves when i planned my panel view, but suddenly after set up the panel doesn't appear where we plan them to be, and also change whenever we resize the browser.

Maybe lock it to each column instead so at least it will look relatively the same ? Or at least let us preview what we will look like during editing

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ich finde die Channel Beschreibungsseite, wo man eigene Panels einfügen und Text hinzufügen kann, ist veraltet und die gestalterische Freiheit sehr beschränkt. Die meisten, die das komplett durch Designen wollen, machen dies mit einen sehr großen Bild. Das sieht jedoch auch nicht sonderlich gut aus.

Ich habe folgende Vorschläge:

Entweder man kann einen sogn. Wysiwyg Editor verwenden und dort HTML Tags verwenden. Bei vielen Editoren kann man auch bestimmte HTML Tags verbieten(bspw. Iframe, Script, u.a.)
    (Hier noch die Erklärung was dieser Editor heißt)
    "Wysiwyg" Editor ist eine Abkürzung für "What you see is what you get" Editor, was auf Deutsch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

506 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Relevant Update  ·  Ana responded

Hey all! Wanted to let you know that we recently updated the Teams color so that it looks more interactive and noticeable. We decided to add it to the About panel, because it is more about the streamer - where it was before was more about that particular stream.

14. I think it'd be pretty cool if you could make it so that the Labels section underneath a livestream is constantly aligned with the Streamer's little info' box. This would keep it in a constant three wide layout. That way, people who watch with the chat minimized, or with their left side minimized, or even both, don't end up with a messy/chaotic view of our labels. It would help those that organise their lable to be neat and concise to keep that pleasing look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Following up my comment on https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/42218083-pronouns-prefix

It would be great if there were a dedicated Bio field in which we could put our pronouns, and a chat feature similar to the functionality provided by https://pronouns.alejo.io/ to display pronouns right alongside names in chat. This could also be used to populate a tag-like display near the streamer's name.

Tags for streamers are a start, but I'd like to be able to consult someone's bio (if they choose to disclose pronouns) so I can refer to them properly when they're not currently streaming and be able to refer to viewers properly.

4,668 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. hello to all of you! I
    have a request edee for twitch maybe it's complicated to do sorry, here it would be nice to do so;

When we are live on twitch and many people come, it is not possible to observe who writes and so we neglect them a little ... who comments .... and give sweeps to the people who commit, because the chat goes very fast the scrolling of the chat and others get lost ...., there is already the slow function, but it is not as I would like it to be, do it as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the TikTok logo to the links section in the About Pane so that it matches the rest of the other dominant respective social media links, such as twitter, discord, instagram, youtube, etc. Currently, it is the generic chain-link, which makes TikTok look highly out of place decide it being a huge platform for Twitch creators to find new followers from.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the channels page it would be nice to be able to show more than 1 team. With many partnerships having their own teams and also being in teams with other streamers, it would be great to have an option to show 2 or 3 teams on the channel page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch currently relies wholesale on other social media platforms for off stream engagement. Without Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Facebook (to name only a few) viewers have little buy in. Twitch has a number of little communities that cross paths, but viewers have no inherent way to stay on the site and share their favorite streams, clips, emojis, and to keep in touch with other viewers. One way to combat harassment is to incentivize viewers to be less anonymous as well. Streamline the about me section and encourage the viewers to set up more in depth profiles for their sake, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you go to any Twitch profile > 1000 followers it will show the follow count with 2 significant figures, but rounded UP to the nearest hundred instead of DOWN.

If I have 6,249 follows, it shows 6.2K followers.
    If I have 6,250 follows, it shows 6.3K followers.

I believe that it should round down and only show the next hundreds only after you surpass it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?