Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

141 results found

1. With a big number of streamers appearing on the platform every day, it can be quite challenging and overwhelming to see who is actually online in long list of followed channels.

I would appreciate the possibility to group bunch of followed channels together, for example as "Evening chill".

Then this group of channels will still be in the list of followed channels but in named subgroup. Therefore, I dont have to scroll through infinite number of followed channels to see if any of my "Evening chill" streamers are online.

Users could add multiple groups and change the order of all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. , if an issue isent an option you cant report anything or get support. have a live team of support staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, UI appearance preferences such as Dark Mode and Chat Appearance settings are lost when you change browsers, change computers, clear out your cookies and site data, restore from a backup, or other common interruptions/changes happen.

Less critical but still annoying, you also lose your favorite/most recently used emotes and have to search for them again.

This is tedious and frustrating and wholly unnecessary, since so many similar settings are stored perfectly in the account itself, such as Stream Manager layout.

Thank you :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be cool when we can remove channels I don't want to see in the recommendations section on the following page.
    I know you can block channels on Start page, but where I don't see them.

I really don't want to see this topless streamers. But I get them recommended all the Time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disney Plus's new ad for Percy Jackson showed on my PC on Opera GX browser as a kid's face with a dark rainy background, with constant flashing and zooming closer, with a loud choppy/interrupted voiced soundtrack. I have had NON-photosensitive epilepsy since I was 7, but I am also neurodivergent and have sensory processing disorder, and this was way too much. It's not the channel's fault. It should be your responsibility to make sure ads that you approve, that make Twitch money, function properly on popular browsers. I was not using any extensions that affect video playback or ads and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Different sound channels allow users to adjust various elements, such as game sound, the streamer's microphone, and other notification alerts. There will be a default option for streamers and additional adjustment choices for different sound channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of today, notifications stopped to load properly in Opera, and I can't redeem TTS with channel points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. meraba ben yayın bilgisayarı topladım ama kullanıcı adı alamıyorum "albatroz" diye almaya çalışıyorum ama bir arkadaş almış daha önce ama hiç aktif değil sitede bu konu hakkında ne yapabiliriz teşekkürler.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9.  I have been watching Twitch since around 2014-2015 and it is one of my favorite go to platforms to watch my favorite Content Creators. There are all sorts of great features and options for you to use and explore, but there is one thing I think everyone is over looking.

When watching my favorite content creators personally I love the gameplay and the personality of the creator that makes the stream enjoyable, and that's why I am here. I am more than happy that Creators can listen to their music now without to many consequences because of the way twitch
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ilgilenmediğimiz kategorilere ait yayınları keşfet veya ana sayfada görünmesini istemiyorum, diğer platformlarda benzeri çözümler bulunuyor.

I don't want publications from categories we are not interested in to appear on the explore or home page, other platforms have similar solutions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't want to have to click a button to see videos that are tagged a certain way. I am an adult. Please let me just disable that feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How and why do you call it Counter Strike, when it is LITERALLY named COUNTER STRIKE 2 by Valve ?! If they wanted to call it Counter-Strike, they would have. I have to say this is shockingly bad.

Not only is it wrong but it also confuses people who think of CS2 now as Counter Strike, when that title belongs to Counter Strike 1.6 and it alone!

Wtf twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You should let people to appeal in shorter time than every 6 months when you get an indefinitive suspension, we let our feelings get the best of us when we get suspended, we are just people making people mistakes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When Using the twitch app on iOS, the player either plays vertically or horizontally. However, when I plug my power cord in to charge my phone, I can't rotate my phone 180 degrees to keep player and chat in view. Player flips horizontally and doesn't show chat. Would be nice for player and chat to show when phone is flipped 180 degrees that the player and chat shows the vertical player layout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Easier editing in browsers on mobile Android and iPhone when it comes to using the creator dashboard.I notice when reviewing a VO or posting it not with the automatic function the browsers don't show all of the Tittle or Content as there is no sliders implemented making it difficult to do on mobile.And esp to post when mobility can be am issue or editing at pc or laptop at times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SIMPLESMENTE DEIXAR O STORES VITALÍCIO, E NÃO MOMENTÂNEO. COMO É O STATUS DO WHATSAPP, FORMATO TOTALMENTE SUPERFICIAL E VULGAR.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You are responsible for making reports about your servers and accounts ****** with illegally esp if ppl did stuff to hijack a stream an exploit etc disabled age blind ppl. Quicker ways for ppl with disabilities to have people suspended for exploitation for entertainment etc when ppl don't have consent to profit off them shittin on mental etc health an slandering it for profit as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to bring up an important matter regarding the accessibility of the Twitch application on LG TVs and Sony PlayStation. As someone who is Deaf, I rely on subtitles/closed captions to fully engage with the content on Twitch. Unfortunately, the absence of this feature on the LG TV and Sony PlayStation Twitch apps has been quite disappointing.

The Problem:
    The current Twitch application on LG TVs and Sony PlayStations lacks subtitles/closed captions, making it challenging for users like me who depend on this feature to enjoy the platform to its fullest. While subtitles/closed captions are available on the PC…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If you need everything to be bigger and use ctr + mouse wheel to zoom in in a browse, the amount of space left for the chat is very small.

Remove the top subscribers above the chat window when zooming in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 한국 시각장애인입니다. 아이폰 보이스오버로 채팅을 안 읽어줍니다. USER 관리 메뉴만 뜨고 안 읽는데, 테스트 하시고, 접근성 수정 부탁합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?