Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. How can i give you an idea when you cant solve my one simple problem which is a sub button

!!!!!!!

or a page that has the payment method which doesn't work for me !!!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YOU MAKE TWITCH.COM WORK AGAIN, Uggh! Lul!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello! I think if twith wanna catch up morepublic, should have more kid games rewards, like roblox for example.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Current status on ultrawide screen (27'' 21:9)

2 empty bars embrace the video, and then a tiny chat is displayed

Allow us to resize the chat width.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I've noticed that closed captioning automatically filters swearing. To be honest, this is less than ideal. It assumes your hard of hearing and hearing impaired users need to have language filtered for them, to a standard which non-hearing impaired users don't. An important part is all language translated accurately as possible, otherwise you are directly deciding what language is more important for the disabled client. If a person wants to engage with streamers that swear it should be their choice whether or not they want to see that content, not chosen for them.

Please note: How to handle slurs within…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My eyesight sucks and I have ADHD and dyslexia, so reading chat is already hard. I have my second monitor set to 200% text scaling just to be able to read it while streaming.

There’s been so many times I’ve missed that different people have chatted because their usernames “blend in” - ie, for whatever reason a lot of people have their names set to that “dingy” teal which doesn’t contrast well. Add lowercase long-ish usernames, and I’m really slowing down to keep track of who’s who. Same for raids, when a bunch of unfamiliar usernames come blazing into chat.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. With the ever growing cases of seizures and headaches from games and streams that induce a lot of flashing images, having a tag specifically for possible cases of epilepsy would help more than ever. People shouldn't worry about having to endanger their health for the sake of watching someone play a game.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In light of the recent, well thought out decision to remove the term "blind playthrough", I believe it's time to show your commitment to not alienating users with disabilities by removing the term "walkthrough" and changing the name of the platform.
    You've shown a willingness to accommodate blind gamers, don't you think it's time to extend the same courtesy to those with paralysis or one of the myriad of conditions that cause involuntary spasms.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mute is a real disability and it's awful to make those people remember that they can't hear anything.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Neurological disease, Lou Gehrig's disease, Dystonia, Neuromyotonic. These are just a few issues people suffer from that are characterized by mild to severe muscle spasms, or "twitching." The community feels that the website name is a mischaracterization of a very common issue afflicting thousands of people who use the site. The name is ableist, offensive and disheartens many potential viewers and streamers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am 24 years old with Parkinsons disease. Everytime I see the word "twitch" it brings me back to when I was mercilessly bullied in school. I would always be harassed and called twitch, shakey, twitchy and it made me very insecure. Part of the reason why I dont stream on this platform to begin with is because of the name. As someone who can't aim in their favorite games each time I've even tried to stream on this platform I immediately get called twitch or twitchy. If you're serious about including everyone just as you have with the blind…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Captions show up in VODs if they are sent to Twitch through an OBS plugin. However, they do not seem to appear on Twitch clips on Twitter or in the Twitch Clips player.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Like millions of others i have difficulties spelling. I have dyslexia, and it takes me about 4 mins to type a message this long. now try and participate in a chat room with a 4 minute spelling lag. it's impossible. a spell check would cut that in half or 3/4. for us who struggle if we can get a part of the word right spell check will get us the rest of the way. Please find a way to implement a spell check it would be a massive improvement.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When you go to any Twitch profile > 1000 followers it will show the follow count with 2 significant figures, but rounded UP to the nearest hundred instead of DOWN.

If I have 6,249 follows, it shows 6.2K followers.
    If I have 6,250 follows, it shows 6.3K followers.

I believe that it should round down and only show the next hundreds only after you surpass it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I know alot of my diffculties with games or on here is not beign able to find things to make my experience enjoyible. It took me 5 days to figure out how to unsubscribe, or even find a chat bot, high contrast fonts, or the ability to text to read or a warning whomever engages with me, knows Im blind, because no one ever reads the profiles. to understand Im not going to behave or interact with them the same way as sighted streamers

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Because I am on Universal Credit, due to health disabilities/ problems, it means, I can't complete the Affiliate forms.
    There SHOULD be updates to Twitch in the future either allowing those unfortunate like me to be able to buy certain features like Uploads, mostly Uploads or gain access to them.
    It just seems really unfair to those who has the same problems as I do.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problem:
    - Search for "declare yourself autistic twitch tv" and no expected results will come.

• The BIG issue:

• TWTV has grown up and its too huge, there is not enough ppl on the earth that can track down what is being said,
        who is about to commit a crime, who is about to harass someone. That's why we should focus on the "system" itself.
        I am first focusing on the ppl with autism, the most sensible people, the others should be next.

Major characteristics for people at the classic side of the autism spectrum that can manifest on TWTV:
    -…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm experiencing an issue on Android 11 where the volume coming from any and all streams through the Twitch mobile app is distinctly quiet to the point of being inaudible unless I set my phone to max volume. This has caused intense usability and accessibility issues on my Android mobile phone as I have to set my phone to max volume to be able to hear any Twitch channel through speakers and/or headphones which causes intense pain when using any other sound/voice app such as Discord, messaging apps, etc. Is there a way the Twitch mobile app's volume can be…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a chat to support on Twitch, because due to the complexity of the ticket, I have to wait months for an answer. I want to talk to a real employee, not a bot that will automatically respond to messages, because of this, there are some difficulties in solving the problem.

Microsoft Support is more efficient than yours, you can call, live chat and email. Once again: I don’t want the bot to answer me, do Twitch for the better.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A theme option may be offered with the color scheme of the device's operating system. Thus, if the device switches to dark theme in the night, Twitch also switches to dark theme. Example: YouTube

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?