Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Sorry for my english i'm french, but can you install an AI who subtitle what the streamer say ?

Je sais que c'est pas une clientèle de folie mais pour une revue de presse ou certains autres streams assez généraux, un outil de sous-titre automatique de ce que disent les streamer aiderait vraiment à développer l'accessibilité de ce site aux personnes souffrant de surdité ou ayant des difficultés à entendre.
    Je ne sais pas si ça existe mais je suis persuadé que ça doit être possible avec un peu de temps et d'argent.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To be able to filter channels followed by "Last seen live" in reverse to allow for filtering of possibly inactive channels.

This would help users at the 2,000 followed channels cap easily find who to unfollow to maintain a more active followed channels list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some bugs can't be reported if you don't have the right category for it. For example the Twitch support website itself is buggy and you have no ideal way of reporting it. If the page itself is buggy and you can't reach some categories then it's pointless and needs an improvement. If we could have a category Other-Other for all other types of queries, it would be really nice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add and allow the ability to put users you follow into groups. Like a folder/group. So that when you see on the left, Followed Channels, or if you go to the channels you follow, you can easily see them grouped up in folders/groups.
    IE one example would be: Path of Exile streamers, you could label POE and put followed channels into that group.

While you can see what game people are playing at the moment of course. Certain players main certain games. And so if you follow a bunch of people and see a bunch of people live. It…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The redesign has changed the default font to Roobert which has made it harder for me to read the text on the website.

Helvetica is considered to be one of the most easily read fonts on a display. Please change the default font back to Helvetica

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. even if streamers have the cc extension it never works on mobile and its a super easy accessibility thing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello,

I'm here to ask if it is possible to create a specific TAG for Portuguese (Portugal) people, since every time, I try to find streamers from my country, It feels really hard to do it, and this happens because Portuguese tag includes as well the Brazilian people, and to be honest, I understand that, since they are "Portuguese" and it only makes sense, but its doesn't separate the "2" languages.

My suggestion is, either create a TAG called "(TUGA) Portuguese slang for «Portuguese»" or maybe create a Brazilian TAG for their language, this will help for small streamers from…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have the possibility to choose between Portuguese or Portuguese-BR.
    They are similar languages, but have different expressions, different accents, and are written in a different way, just take a dictionary from both countries to see the difference.
    Youtube has the same problem, 95% of my friends don't see BR videos, If you want to have more fans you should make this separation.
    Best Regard
    Peter

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I log onto twitch to enjoy some stream content of my favorite streamer, game, or community for the day. I am encountered with streams without my choice(also known as consent) that I have no interest in, disagree with politically, feel are being pushed on me for political purposes, do not want to watch, do not even want to see for one second, and think I should not have to see. All I request is a simple option in user settings that allows me to opt out of hosts, raids, or "twitch" chosen streams on the home screen. This would improve…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Buongiorno

Vi scrivo per chiedervi se è possibile inserire i sottotitoli generati automaticamente alle live e ai video riprodotti sulla Vostra (bellissima) piattaforma?
    Se ancora non esistesse tale opzione, sarà possibile in un futuro averla?
    Sono un ragazzo sordo impiantato con difficoltà uditive e per questo non comprendo mai a pieno i discorsi effettuati. Mentre le Live della piattaforma Facebook hanno già da tempo questa opzione, ma sarebbe bellissimo averla anche su una piattaforma veramente TOP come la vostra!
    Cordiali saluti
    Malinverno Matteo

Good morning

I am writing to ask you if it is possible to insert automatically generated subtitles…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. for people with photosensitive your seizure warning is pointless if streams play automatically on almost every page, a person can't even navigate to it with out taking a risk. Auto play of random streams increases the risk and make navigating the site a minefield, if it could be turned off people would be able to take their safety into their own hand and make choice about what they are able to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I don't know what happened but i can't change my volume anymore from the offline screen of people or myself, you used to be able to do it and it was very useful for me when i was going to go live.

Probably most of you did not notice it was gone so hopefully this makes you realize that it was removed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Right now you are only able to scroll through Twitch-Chat by using your Mouse Scroll Wheel. When you are on a Laptop that uses a Touch Mouse, you scroll by clicking the (too tiny) scroll bar to the right of Chat. When doing this, new Messages will bug your current position lower. So basically the Scroll Wheel is totally useless when using the Drag and Drop Scroll Wheel because new Messages make it impossible to read what you wanna read. I don't understand how this isn't fixed yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. OBS plugin that a live captioner could use - currently it doesn't seem there is any captioner-compatible software to use with OBS/Atem - this would mean higher accuracy captions for live broadcasts as currently accuracy isn't so great and also cuts out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. simply said, if twitch wants more non-English speaking viewers, a feature that allow seaching only channels with "caption on" is a must.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If a viewer could select a favorite streamer which stream would start immediately within the first seconds after going live, so you don´t have to pay attention to notifications. A notification can be missed so easily, also they are too small. Not everyone is always connected to an email account. Also the follower list get´s updated too slowly.

I always miss my favorite streamer CookSux, don´t see the notifcation and see him showing up in my follower list too late, but he´s already online since 30 or 50 minutes or even 2 hours.

I hope that´s a good idea for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i would like to see a slider to turn off 18+ channels, completely hiding them from the page.

i really dont want to see the hottub, bikini, and or swearing channels.
    i really wish there was an option to completely get rid of the channels with a single option. completely blocking 18+ channels

right now im blocking the channels one by one, but its always returning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi.

As a user, I've been repeatedly and increasingly unhappy with the level of transparency the Twitch team offers to their userbase.

You drop unannounced updates
    --> Example would be the /me change

You don't reply to userfeedback (aside from incredibly broad statements)
    --> Mails towards the Twitch Support are answered with automatic replies. Most of them send users to UserVoice
    --> But here on Uservoice, barely anything ever gets an answer and if so, it's a "we'll think about it" until it either is forgotten or we're back at the unannounced Update again.

You force random users into beta…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When my browser gets closes/opened and at some point go to my Twitch tab (have pinned) I always find a video playing. I don't know it's playing because by default Twitch has sound muted. What's happening is you are wasting my data plan. As youtube provides, you should have a way to enable/disable auto play. This also happens when I've completed watching a video - it auto starts playing another video if I'm not right there to press stop/pause. This should only happen if I have a playlist and I don't see that option either

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Me encuentro con un bug de la pagina desagradable al querer iniciar el programa de afiliado en twitch.
    Al darle a empezar me dirige a una pagina con el siguiente mensaje "Lo sentimos. A no ser que tengas una máquina del tiempo, ese contenido no está disponible."
    ¿Alguna posible solucion?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?