Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. OBS plugin that a live captioner could use - currently it doesn't seem there is any captioner-compatible software to use with OBS/Atem - this would mean higher accuracy captions for live broadcasts as currently accuracy isn't so great and also cuts out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. simply said, if twitch wants more non-English speaking viewers, a feature that allow seaching only channels with "caption on" is a must.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If a viewer could select a favorite streamer which stream would start immediately within the first seconds after going live, so you don´t have to pay attention to notifications. A notification can be missed so easily, also they are too small. Not everyone is always connected to an email account. Also the follower list get´s updated too slowly.

I always miss my favorite streamer CookSux, don´t see the notifcation and see him showing up in my follower list too late, but he´s already online since 30 or 50 minutes or even 2 hours.

I hope that´s a good idea for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i would like to see a slider to turn off 18+ channels, completely hiding them from the page.

i really dont want to see the hottub, bikini, and or swearing channels.
    i really wish there was an option to completely get rid of the channels with a single option. completely blocking 18+ channels

right now im blocking the channels one by one, but its always returning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Any possible talks about adding a role above Mod, but below caster? So that way if the caster is streaming and they want to grant someone access to vip or mod, The role below caster has access to doing so?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi.

As a user, I've been repeatedly and increasingly unhappy with the level of transparency the Twitch team offers to their userbase.

You drop unannounced updates
    --> Example would be the /me change

You don't reply to userfeedback (aside from incredibly broad statements)
    --> Mails towards the Twitch Support are answered with automatic replies. Most of them send users to UserVoice
    --> But here on Uservoice, barely anything ever gets an answer and if so, it's a "we'll think about it" until it either is forgotten or we're back at the unannounced Update again.

You force random users into beta…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When my browser gets closes/opened and at some point go to my Twitch tab (have pinned) I always find a video playing. I don't know it's playing because by default Twitch has sound muted. What's happening is you are wasting my data plan. As youtube provides, you should have a way to enable/disable auto play. This also happens when I've completed watching a video - it auto starts playing another video if I'm not right there to press stop/pause. This should only happen if I have a playlist and I don't see that option either

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Me encuentro con un bug de la pagina desagradable al querer iniciar el programa de afiliado en twitch.
    Al darle a empezar me dirige a una pagina con el siguiente mensaje "Lo sentimos. A no ser que tengas una máquina del tiempo, ese contenido no está disponible."
    ¿Alguna posible solucion?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Organize claimed drops into folders by Game/Application

It's very cloggy and hard to see when reviewing claimed drops with too many in inventory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When we hover over any of the channels on the followed channels screen, I would like the unfollow and subscribe button to appear quickly. It can be thought of as a pop-up. We shouldn't have to go to his page to unfollow or subscribe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My friend, jyeck, has since deceased. February 6, 2020. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/james-yeck-obituary?pid=195335497

He's currently in my online friends list... either his account was hacked, he never logged out, or his family is trying to close his accounts. However i'm unsure as to what it is, nor do i care. I want him memorialized, he was an avid gamer, loyal friend, and a general boon to the world. He's in my friends list in multiple places, cuz i can't bring my heart to removing him.

a friend streamed a moment of silence for him, and had i been in a situation to do…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Buongiorno

Vi scrivo per chiedervi se è possibile inserire i sottotitoli generati automaticamente alle live e ai video riprodotti sulla Vostra (bellissima) piattaforma?
    Se ancora non esistesse tale opzione, sarà possibile in un futuro averla?
    Sono un ragazzo sordo impiantato con difficoltà uditive e per questo non comprendo mai a pieno i discorsi effettuati. Mentre le Live della piattaforma Facebook hanno già da tempo questa opzione, ma sarebbe bellissimo averla anche su una piattaforma veramente TOP come la vostra!
    Cordiali saluti
    Malinverno Matteo

Good morning

I am writing to ask you if it is possible to insert automatically generated subtitles…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm watching twitch for the streamer and will never watch reruns, although they bloat my interface and are difficult to distinguish from real live streams. I'd like an option to hide them / make them less noticable when scrolling my "FOLLOWED CHANNELS".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sometimes a streamer announces a specific time when they will go online and do something special (an event, an announcement, etc.). It would be cool if I could get a small sound alert when that streamer goes online so I can in the meantime play some game or do other stuff while waiting and don't have to watch the clock all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i think it would be a good idea if twitch could let people transfer their current subscriptions to other accounts, because i have a twitch account that i have had for a while and i would love to make a new account for many reasons but i’ve been subbed to people for months and have gifted so much, if there was a feature where i could make a new account and transfer my current subs to a different account that would be amazing as i wouldn’t loose all the money i spent on subs, i’m pretty sure people have asked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To be sure that Hot Tube category is 13+ limit. Must have a valid Twitch account to play the live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. even if streamers have the cc extension it never works on mobile and its a super easy accessibility thing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. for people with photosensitive your seizure warning is pointless if streams play automatically on almost every page, a person can't even navigate to it with out taking a risk. Auto play of random streams increases the risk and make navigating the site a minefield, if it could be turned off people would be able to take their safety into their own hand and make choice about what they are able to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello,

I'm here to ask if it is possible to create a specific TAG for Portuguese (Portugal) people, since every time, I try to find streamers from my country, It feels really hard to do it, and this happens because Portuguese tag includes as well the Brazilian people, and to be honest, I understand that, since they are "Portuguese" and it only makes sense, but its doesn't separate the "2" languages.

My suggestion is, either create a TAG called "(TUGA) Portuguese slang for «Portuguese»" or maybe create a Brazilian TAG for their language, this will help for small streamers from…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This would have to be enabled from the streamer's end, but would benefit viewers who don't enjoy the streamer's music. Enable a way to control the volume of the music of the stream separate from the rest of the stream content (game sound, mic).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?