Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a small streamer I find it really hard to gain more viewers. I'm not getting noticed. I think it would be very helpful for smaller streamers to make a way for people with smaller view counts to be easier to find because we are struggling to gain views and interaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Random as default Sort By on Game Category
    to give small streamers the opportunity to grow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ayudaría que el algoritmo de Twitch ayudara a los nuevos streamers si son constantes en cuestión de días y horario para mostrarlos en la parte superior como sugerencias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give console streamers that don't use a pc and rather use the twitch app on their console the opportunity to add overlays, follow/sub alerts, the ability to use green screen, and have on screen donation alerts using the stream manager. As a console streamer looking to upgrade their pc it would be amazing to see this feature as streams that have overlays and more features present tend to look more professional and achieve better viewership

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make spotify available when streaming from ps4, beacause everytime i start streaming spotify becomoes unavailable. And background music is the only thing i think is missing to make ps4 streams more enjoyeable for the viewers.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Me encanta la plataforma, pero como nuevo creador parece que es sumamente difícil ser descubierto, seria bueno alguna opcion en donde te den relevancia a los que estamos comenzando en este mundo.

gracias saludos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cross-platform stream control is an idea I had that would help me and a lot of other small steamers. Cross-platform stream control is was you can use Twitch studio to control your steaks from a different device, for example if I’m streaming on my Xbox I would like to use Twitch studio for overlays and alerts while I’m streaming on Xbox. Thank you, and please add this feature soon :).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the same way one can search channels high-to-low, it would be great to also let people search for low-to-high. I have had people come into my channel saying they scrolled through to find the content with low viewer count.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The current system on Twitch where you have Mature Audience setting, you really need to add a better Age Verification system than a button to confirm you are of age. To me this is lazy age verification, you need to have actual age verification before being allowed to watch streams that are marked for Mature Audience. It's such a simple process where you can confirm your age once with a third-party entity that can verify your actual age with official documents, so no documents are handled by Twitch directly, thus keeping the security and confidentiality of it's users sensitive information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is it acceptable to post YouTube videos on Twitch ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd really love to be able to add more to my stream even if I'm not streaming on a pc, like: being able to see emotes, add overlays, sound effects, a viewer count or even show me who's just entered the stream. it'd be really cool to be able to personalized all of this features either in the twitch app on our consoles or on the computer, either way would work just fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hoje em dia está praticamente impossível de um canal crescer organicamente. Estando atrás de canais gigantes, estaremos desfocados, sem possibilidade de crescer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. seria genial que a los recién empezados se les fuera un poquito mas privilegiados en el inicio, y tengan oportunidad de un crecimiento no tan lento en Twitch. mejorar los baneos a los "bots" que ofrecen visitas y seguidores, ya que es ilegal y mínimo aparecen 1 vez a la semana

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm sick of trying to ban people on my channel and they can still access my channel, and Do something about Bot Promoters, I'm sick of seeing the message everyday "Wanna become famous? Buy followers, primes and veiwers on *** (Followinbot.com)!

This is Harassment....

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow cross streaming. Like how they have cross play that way streamers can stream with there friends form a different system

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think that console and mobile streamers would engange more people if there was an overlay option for us since only people with obs or other app for streaming are able to show the overlay

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. LUL emote upside down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There should be a logo or something that shows if extensions are mobile-friendly or not

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I wouldlike the ability to schedule single streams. I've just starting streaming and want to continue. However due to my job as a nurse I don't have a consistent schedule for my job. This means I can't schedule for consistent weekly streams. If I could put single streams in I could let my followers and new people figure out when i'm next going online. It'd also be good for big streamers doing special one-off streams or events

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?