Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. The ability to raid a fellow streamer and have your cam feed displayed on their channel. Obviously with the raided streamer being notified the the “raider wants to share their cam” which can be accepted or denied or auto set to only allow cam raids from those you know or over a certain number of viewers raiding only visible for a certain amount of time etc. This would be a great benefit to introduce the streamers to not only each other but other viewers too. So much better than the raider being restricted to chat only. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The current allowing/blocking raid options are very limited and should be more customizable. I think "Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels" should be split up so you can filter out raids from followed channels but can keep the other two because i follow a lot of channels that i wouldn't want to raid me but i still want friends to be able to raid me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why do you punish large streamers with over 10k viewers that they can't raid? If it's a concern of overloading the viewer hosted, they can opt out if they don't want raids. If it's to avoid bots, maybe add a bot filter to weed out the bots so they get removed from the raid. If it's because the system can't handle that large of a raid, then perhaps upgrade the site's ability to handle it. In any case there are valid solutions that don't involve forcing a large streamer to tell their viewers who want to support the next stream…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like a toggle to completely disable raid messages in my chat or at least the option to set a minimum size the raid needs to be to actually show in my chat. I can set minimums for all of my overlays through third party websites but I can't set a limit on raid messages showing up in chat. "BillyBob69 is raiding with a party of 2" just so they can get a shout out and recognition is annoying. Thank you <3

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A suggestion would be to put a temporary icon identifying the user as the stream raider next to their username in the chat of that stream that lasts for several chat messages/set time period and then disappears. This can be used to give extra visibility in the chat for the raiding streamer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When someones banned from multiple channels, and than when someone hosts or raids that person id like it to auto opt me out of that. Its just depressing. I think people mess up and shouldn't need reminded everyday of that one bad day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Raids are to turn the viewer on to relevant content, not watching a streamer gratuitously raid their lover. Limit raid repeats so raids are for viewers and other streamers, and not the raider and his *** life.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Me hicieron una raid de 1503 espectadores que me hizo muchísima ilusión. El problema es que las estadísticas dicen que como máximo he tenido 800 personas y no es así.
    No se si cuenta la media desde la raid a los minutos de antes y tal pero me gustaría que se desbloquease el logro La gente me conoce IV que se consigue teniendo 1000 espectadores a la vez.
    Muchas gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. En el tema de las raids, como futuro streamer, saber de alguna forma si ha sido suspendido por un tiempo, al que le envió mi comunidad, por ser tóxico, injurias en redes, etc. Antes de ejecutarla, por ejemplo, un mensaje : Recomendable, poco recomendable, no recomendable. Sería una forma de seguridad. Gracias por su tiempo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have recently seen a new mass raid bot appear in the wild in multiple channels within days of each other, with 2 variations of either many hundreds of users or just 1. The only current way to 'solve' the issue is set raids to Network (friends, followed etc) or None (block), this does not give enough control though.

Issues:
    * Twitch posts a non-deleteable raid message
    * No control over mininum number of viewers in a raid

As a moderator I have no way to help the broadcaster in a situation in which a raid bot appears.

Solutions:
    *…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the stream automatically end when the raid moves to the next channel. Or at least make it a setting where the default is the stream ends after the raid. End awkward AFK streams of streamers who don't realize the stream is still running.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know the minimum to trigger a raid alert has been raised to five, however, I was raided today with a party of nine and the alert did not trigger, and I nearly missed seeing that I was being raided. I've updated my settings, made sure everything was working and it's all tip top, has the minimum been increased once more? Or is this an annoying bug?
    Worked hard picking out my raid sound I would love for it to actually get used :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Raids are generally used to introduce one or more audiences to other streamers.

Right now, there is one method of raiding: You click the raid channel button, you're brought up a list of live channels you are following.

I believe that the creator should be given a list of all live channels in the category they are streaming. That way they can pick a live channel that they may not be following. Introducing an element of RNG into raiding could greatly open up the platform to a wider audience.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For frequent Raiders, sometimes we want to make new friends in the community. Sometimes those raids don't go as planned and the new friend goes offline, or the raid simple isn't appreciated and you run into someone rude. Or, you're raided by a community that comes in and is rude. I would like to see the ability to forward our raids onto another community if the initial raid isn't someone you follow.
    Also, as a raider along for the ride, the opportunity to stay with the raided streamer or move along to another one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make is so you can't raid people unless you have been streaming 10-20 minutes+ to stop the fake raids that people are constantly doing, its re4ally annoying for streamers when they have a fake raid notification

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you please explain your reasoning for the choice to make raiders not count as true viewership and how you suggest smaller facets of streaming like small art categories such as the miniature painting streams, who make up a large portion of streams but do not draw massive viewership because of the niche market, yet we struggle to meet your hidden criteria for partnership. What does it actually take to get partnership and how can you help those of us in smaller communities to reach partnership? Also, when the select few of us in smaller communities reach the 75 concurrent…

196 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Siento que no es tan bueno el sistema de Raids y creo que merece una mejora digna

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us a way to set a list of streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from.

Currently the only options for limiting raids are

Allow all raids,
    Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels,
    & Block all raids.

Occasionally raids from particular communities my prove disruptive for the receiving community, and we may not wish to take the step of banning the streamer outright. Being able to specify specific streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from would allow us a greater deal of control without resorting to the heavier step…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I been seeing a ton of people raiding under 5 viewers as due to a recent change, they don't show up. I feel that that little action that says "all raids " in the settings under channel should be all raids, not only 5 or more ( if it is gonna be 5 or more maybe make it a setting "5 or more raiders" . I feel streamers should be the one to choose if this is a change is something for their channel.

That's my personal opinion I just feel horrible not seeing someone raid when and due to…

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?