Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The mini player does not work on firefox. The video normally docks to the corner when you click away from the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recently, when I've had the NotLikeThis Disconnect stream due to internet issues, my stream comes back, but my viewers do not hear my audio. On the vod the audio is fine, but the disconnect screen for some reason breaks the live audio. This has happened 4 or 5 times, and it defeats the purpose of the disconnect screen, since you'll have to restart the stream to fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. am unable to remove Content Tags from a VOD currently.

How to reproduce
    When trying to remove tags on a VOD, when hitting Save, this error occurs.

Expected behavior
    Content Tags should be removed from the VOD when I hit Save.

Additional context or questions
    Using latest Chrome on MacOS

Cannot see how to attach them, I posted screenshots of the error here:
    https://github.com/twitchdev/issues/issues/421

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. pls fix the twitch clip missing error (it's when you publish a clip and when you get a link that seems like every other clip but than redirects you to https://clips.twitch.tv/clips/clip_missing )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be useful to be able to jump between chapters while paused because I export past broadcast vods to a secondary YouTube channel, and being able to see the timestamp of the chapter marker means I can create chapters on the exported video.

An alternative idea is to automatically include chapter info in the pre-generated description that fills when the description field is empty.
    A hypothetical example:
    0:00:00 PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds
    2:05:31 League of Legends
    4:11:00 Valheim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Theatre mode on a portrait monitor should default to putting the chat below the video. This does happen but in order to get it to work the window needs to be expanded past the bounds of the portrait monitor, chat expanded and then fullscreened again. Without doing so Theatre mode does the same thing as fullscreen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Desde hace unos días pasa algo extraño con los clips, las miniaturas al compartir un link no salen o bien salen miniaturas q refieran a contenido de otros creadores

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. kfc kfbk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've been streaming long content for the last week trying to get my channel up and running and I'm entirely unable to upload any of my previous videos for clipping and general content. What the actual f, man? Help. Please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. so i've downloaded one of my past streams, and the video quality is great but 4 seconds into the video the audio cuts off. I dont know what to do. If someone can help me i'd greatly appreciate it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I download my videos off of twitch to edit later after I am done streaming. When you hit download, it has a spinning wheel, but besides that you have no indication of when things are getting started or finishing, all it will say is "preparing". depending on how long the video is, just to start the download takes lots of time to prepare, so having some sort of indication on the process would help me (and or others possibly) with at least knowing if the download has started.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I was trying to make a highlight out of my recent stream [Sept 1, 2020], but when it processes the highlight, i get a message saying "there was a network error. please try again. Error #2000". Not to mention that when the highlight finishes processing, no generated thumbnails appear.

I know this isn't on my end, since my internet still works on every other tab. I also tried remaking the highlight a couple more times--even after closing browser--and it still wasn't working. I will also note that I tried highlighting with a previous stream and it works just fine. I'm…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It's impossible to have "grapes" or any other word with "*" in the clip title, but u can have ***

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not sure if bug or not, but in theater mode while in full screen (F11) there is a gap at the bottom of the stream. This mainly affects people with ultrawide monitors. It would be nice to watch a stream slightly larger while also having chat up. Theater mode is still functional, but it would be great to remove some of the dead space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I was watching a stream but wanted to check the replay. I opened the link of the video in another tab while the stream was still playing in the first tab. When I do this the speed of the video changes it self, swinging for x1 speed to 1.25 speed at random. I have no idea of what is happening, it doesn't happen every time.
    It's not a big problem but I thought you would be interested.

Also I often see a very strange speed when I start a video something like "x1.0943376" it's very brief and doesn't change anything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my twitch recordings always get stopped/blocked or made invalid for youtube uploading. There is something sSERIOUSLY WRONG. I lost multiple recordings, and the valuable data for our racing events. It happens when i go into messenger/live menu, always the menu button. The if too long, or like yesterday, just a few seconds, te broadcast/recording is broken. My last video has a pauza screen for 30 minutes, while i was commenting and watching our event on GTA. fixfixfixfix pleasa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bug in larger than 25 video collections:
    searching through my channel's collections, i came across an issue with the 'play all' link in the collections filter in the video tab. when clicking 'play all', the playlist is truncated to the first 25 videos.

i would like to see this fixed but according to the dev roadmap, it's not a priority.

:(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. All of my settings were correct, the broadcast absolutely should've saved. I was streaming through Streamlabs OBS and at the beginning of the stream we were having trouble updating the title and category, both through Streamlabs and on Twitch itself. Partway through we were able to update the title and the stream otherwise performed normally, no issues with latency or chat or dropped frames, a perfect stream. But when I got home and checked my Videos section, where all my other broadcasts have saved, it wasn't there. When I look at a clip somebody made from the broadcast, in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix it so when Editors for a channel click under a streamer's VOD to create a highlight it doesn't take them to their own VOD page, instead of the channel you are an Editor for.

Same with the 'MANAGE VIDEOS' button on the highlights page that links to https://www.twitch.tv/streamername/manager - where you are an Editor for that streamer. When you click it it diverts to your own video manager.

The only way to get to the real page is to manually type the streamer name into the url or make a bookmark for each streamer you Edit for. I think…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?