Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. when watching suggested clips from users i follow, the auto play feature will periodically choose a clip with high view count to play next. In some cases, these clips come from users on my block list, or channels I've indicated as "don't recommend channel" on suggested streams. Integration of these lists into suggested clips algorithms would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be amazing if we could change the Category of the clip we're creating, because we sometimes do change it on stream but it doesn't match what the clips are showing
    The only post I've seen about this, is this one https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/923368-video-features/suggestions/19823908-allow-us-to-set-the-game-of-the-clip

DATED JULY 2017, c'mon. I guess we're not asking too much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Es werden immer gerne Clips von den Zuschauern erstellt, doch nur selten werden diesen Clips auch eigene Titel gegeben. So hat man sehr oft nach einem Live-Stream sehr viele Clips die alle den gleichen Titel haben, weil dann ja der Titel des Streams übernommen wird. Viele gute Clips gehen dadurch einfach unter, weil man nicht ersehen kann worum es geht.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Streams delete after 14 days (60 for prime) have videos go to archive and stream can choose to repost?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We should be able to clip while and edit while Broadcasting and highlighting the Videos. i would love to review my video and clip the moments you miss as a small streamer with low views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. With the recommended clip section being posted at the bottom of the home page and there being a clear lack of a promotional algorithm, there is a easy alternative that could be implemented. Using the clips section to promote streams and adding a voting system. Giving users the ability to Like and Dislike clips presented to them and advertising the stream at the end of the clip. This could show users more clips from the recommended channel and channels similar to those. It could also popularize a section for the Top Twitch Clips for insert time period on the Home…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think you should add a Twitch clips page on twitch just like Instagram has a search page on their website where you can show all of the trending clips it will also make it easier to add advertisements on them and you can also add an algorithm on it to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. (History of the clip)

hello

my idea in History of the clip

Some people want to search for a specific clips in a specific year

and And also because of DMCA

same stremers can't find clips have DMCA so

like in pics : https://i.imgur.com/x7MYwtL.png

This pic : https://i.imgur.com/xF7h4xO.png

here can chosen clips In a specific year

and that all thing i have

I hope the idea has arrived

thank you for read

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is this just me or using an overlay extension makes it invisible on the clips? It seems very aweful the way it records clips afterwards as making overlays from scratch is effort and time consuming. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need to make post editing clips possible. We should be able to change the category, length and more after we clip it live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clips that are from VODs and was created while a song that was then muted, should not get deleted, make it like a VOD.

Otherwise the entire clip is gone. It should either be muted completly or partially at where the song is.

Also, I'm not convinced that anything happens on uservoice. Is it outdated? Like, there was no response from devs and there were suggestions from 2017 and nobody knows if it was implemented or not, you don't see that on the suggestion at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We should be able to find clips by filtering Game(Category) per a specific streamer. For Example: I want to see "This Category" Clips from "This Streamer". But we cant. And More Filtering options would be good too (for length, for person who clipped etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When you finish watching a clip you are given two options for what to watch next. Most of the time these options are clips of partners with hundreds of thousands of views on them. I'd like to see the suggestions either lower, or in the same ballpark of the clip, I just watched.

This way smaller streamers get the fair chance they deserve.
    I've been suggested clips with a ton of views, and the content was just absolutely nothing. Like their empty chair got 50k+ views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can´t we leave comments on clips, like youtube and have the option to upvote or downvote comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Being able to just press 'like' on a clip and it saves to your own playlist of clips to rewatch later if needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You should have a option to show your top clips on your profile like highlights.

Right now you always need to click on ''last 7 days, last 30 days'' etc

you should be able to choose which clips should be shown on the front of your page (like one 2 years ago, not the last 7 days)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It’s complete non sense to not save the chat replay on clips even after the VOD the clip came from is gone and I question why it was made like this to begin with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The clips tab is missing the author/clipper column, previously it would show us who clipped that part of the video. Nice to give credit back to the clipper, give them brownie points. Now it just shows that its from your channel, but no information besides that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be an option to switch clips.. instead of people clipping stuff w/o a follow, there should be an option to set it as followers and/or subscribers to clip stuff for the streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clips bewerten zu können wäre super, da im Moment ja nur der Titel ausschlaggebend ist für die klicks ! danke

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?