Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

229 results found

1. Never show me the Coke "warcraft style" add again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I find myself going into someone's stream and instantly leaving when having to wait for an add to play. We live in a "now" type of world and I find this to be unattractive to the person using the twitch platform as well as the person streaming.

I would recommend waiting for the ad to be in place after a certain amount of time watching the streamer rather then the add playing instantly when then link is opened and someone is trying to engage.

Thank You,

EmeryTime

twitch.tv/emerytime

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streamers who have tagged their channels as "family friendly" should be configured to block adult ads. In particular, ads promoting alcohol.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can we not get 5 min ads breaks every 10 mins please? I Know you guys gotta pay for Bezos's rocket ship some how but getting 5 mins of ads every 10 minutes (this is not a exaggeration BTW) is a deal breaker and will make me leave to go some where else.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I watch several streams, every night, for years. At first I had no problem with ads, but now every 15 minutes there is an ad. I dont enjoy watchings streams anymore. Sometimes I opened up 5 different Streams at the same time and every stream has an ad running. I just want to see what they are doing and have a good time. Most of the time I instant close twitch. As a streamer im really worried about this but as a viewer im just sad and dont enjoy streams anymore and the streamers arent even to blame.. I dont…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't think this is the correct place to post the bug, but on firefox I have had an issue trying to watch a streamer where you will serve me an ad and then refuse to let the ad play. Thus I am locked out of the stream because it repeatedly serves another ad that doesn't play if I hit refresh. I hear that advertisers prefer their ads to be played too.

I don't think this is the correct spot to be posting this, but when I tried to go through your help section it felt very clunky and all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If I see a stream on the front page, and whatever is going on on that stream has hooked my attention, that attention is immediately destroyed upon clicking on the stream and an ad plays. Whatever topic is passed, whatever song they may be playing is missed, whatever fight they may be in is over. This then makes me want to simply not watch the stream, and remain on front page, lest I miss out on what is SUPPOSED to get me clicking on the stream. And then instead of joining that stream after I watched the hook that was…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a user watches 1000 30 second ads in a month, they would be able to redeem a free sub, and the user can add upmost 50 ads per day to that ad count and those ads need to count as 30 second ads. Or they could also do a seconds system. 10000 seconds in a month and get a free sub

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently twitch is forcing me to view 5 ads whenever I click on a stream.

This is turning me off watching completely, as these ads last for 5 minutes.

I think we can agree that it is crazy to expect a viewer to wait for 5 minutes before they can see the stream and decide if they want to continue watching.

This is currently making it impossible for me to browse streams.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please stop spamming the COVID ads. We get it. All humans "should be vaccinated." We don't come to Twitch to talk about stressful topics - unless it's an OP NPC. Please...enough with the COVID ads!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Streamers should have the ability to opt-out of certain ads, particularly military recruitment ads. Some creators may have a younger audience. The streamer should reserve the right to protect that audience. The military ad complex is already vast and has deep roots within Twitch. If a streamer does not want that sort of content on their channel, they should be able to block it. Additionally, this option should be able to be seen publicly. Parents who check their children’s activity might want to be able to know a streamer opts out of Military recruitment ads targeted at minors.

526 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Okay so we want to do a 12 hour stream. within this stream we want to give all we get to a charity of our choice. but is it possible to only place ads of that specific charity during the stream instead of getting somekind of snacks ad while donating to diabetes ... would be really stupid to see doritos while you running to send money for diabetes or something like that right.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why are there quitting smoking ads on Twitch? I quit years ago and now everytime I see this ad, I get cravings. Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am a former Alcohol abuser and I really don't appreciate the recent trend of literally every collection of ad's for some of my streams contain ads for alcohol. It seems 1, like a waste of ad space for me, and 2. an annoyance and reminder of a temptation i don't want or need.

It would just be nice to be able to just block ads for drugs/alcohol.

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Billie Eilish is racist. Please stop promoting their Ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don't have a cell phone the 2 cell phone banking ads that look like there set in the 80's will help hackers down the road, & it mean bank tellers be fired if its pushed. And I never getting a peice **** cell phone stop running ads that will lead to a bank front removed.Not every one good at tech.Im willing to watch a 1m30 ad that saying some thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don’t know what made someone think adding an ad about batteries (I believe) that involves a smoke detector going off right at the start was a great ad revenue option. I can think of literally thousands of other ads that I’d prefer to encounter. Horrific for headphone users. Can’t imagine trying to watch a stream late at night and having that ad be the one to go off. Absolutely unpleasant experience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The latest offender is the Adidas feelgood "save the oceans" shoe advert that makes me want to puke

Lets turn plastic bottles into fine plastic threads that break down even faster into human reproductive hormone disturbing, blood brain barrier passing, bioaccumulating microplastics! Sounds like a good plan to save the oceans, depopulate the planet!

Stop promoting this garbage. These companies are criminal, their greenwashing is actively harmful. The solution they are marketing is WORSE than just burying bottles in the ground. Stop assisting them in their quest to destroy the ecosystem and hasten the decline of human population.

Be better.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?