Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

218 results found

1. I mean seriously, these ads have been playing since AUGUST. I can't stand the distorted music that plays at the ends of these ads, and I can literally recite the marketing that Adobe uses verbatim. I think we got the picture. "What if it took place in a white void.... no, maybe black..." It's legitimately driving me insane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If I am subbed to a streamer, it is because I want to support them and not see ads. If you're going to run random 3 min mid-rolls on the channel ANYWAY, then I don't see the point in giving you or them my money. The current twitch advertisement model is irritating, breaks the flow of content, and is VASTLY devistating to the chat interaction of smaller streamers; especially the ones who are taking the time to kindly answer specific questions, only to be interrupted by multiple mid-roll ads they have no control over. If this isn't intended, fix it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove Multiple Ads Being Played back to back when Raiding Others
    This is having a Negitive Effect the Streamer being Handed over too had 40 Raiders from another stream come across and out of the 40 Raiders only 1 person stayed, the rest quit because of the 7 back to back ads 3mins long in total

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ads in the language of the stream being watched. It does no good to advertise something in a language I do not understand. Stop being woke, and stick to the streamer's language. Or better yet, I pay a LOT of money to Twitch each month supporting streamers, Ad free for paying people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Especially the "Meica Flashking Ad" here in Germany is really driving me crazy. It's a cool idea, and I even looked it up manually only seeing this campaign is already 2 years old. Why run ads with that?
    But the real problem is, I only get THAT ad, I must have watched it at least a 100 times already, it keeps coming up.
    When I finally decided which channel to stick by and give them the 15 second ad revenue, I am briefly excited to watch the streamer. But that does not last very long because 5 minutes into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 最近PS5某款遊戲的廣告開頭也太嚇人了吧…?突然看到血淚的鬼面,可以理解平台需要廣告收益,但是突然就出現嚇人的廣告實在很過分耶?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. All Ad content should be rated G for the general public. Saw my 6 year old click on G rated creator to get an Ad for a horror movie that showed a guy getting stabbed with a knife in the neck. Please restrict these to G-Rated.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you are going to play ads every time I try to open a stream then at least put a bit of variety. I have gotten the same ad 12 times in a row.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I quit twitch, I can't handle these massive banners for energy drinks that have no timer and can't be closed. You have 80% of the screen open for anything, but no, twitch always puts ads in the stream itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm usually ok with watching the ads, but these last weeks ive been spamed with a lot of continuos ads. In fact, i get 7/8 cotinuos ads wich makes not sense and not used to happen. I think it' sa problema with my account, can anyone check that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 광고시간 좀 줄여요 너무 긺

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello Twitch Support,
    Over the last couple of days i've been receiving 6 to 8 20-30 sec ads every half hour, which means that roughly 10% of what I watch on Twitch is ads. To make matters even worse ALL of the ads are from the US and im from South America so I can't buy what you are trying to sell, which means that not only it is an unpleasant experience (which makes me wonder if I somehow made Jeff Bezos angry or something) for me but a waste of money for the companies that are paying the ads.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently your advertiser "Turbo Tax" has been advertising on your platform with an ad featuring a man spitting on another man with a protracted image of the man being spit on and the spit all over his face. It's disgusting enough behavior but it features the two men being of different races, thus adding a racial element. It is my understanding that TWITCH is against racial antagonism, baiting, agitation and fomenting of degrading opinions toward any people or races as well as generally degrading content. Is there any doubt that TWITCH would have a not allowed this ad if it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop showing me nickelodeon ads, im not 12 years old ffs

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not sure why but I keep getting ads in Spanish. My language is set to English and I am located in the US, so a bit confused.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hey Twitch maybe don't show chicken sandwich ads on my chicken stream it's kind of messed up :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You (twitch) clearly don't give a **** about it's users. I am English. I live in Eastern Ontario (Canada) STOP GIVING ME ADS IN FRENCH, GERMAN AND OTHER LANGUAGES. MY PREFERENCE IS SET FOR ENGLISH.

OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS IM ENGLISH SPEAKING AND PREFER ENGLISH INTERFACE. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU THEN PLAY ADS IN OTHER RANDOM LANGUAGES.

You people are complete idiots that can't even get something this simple correct.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pubg mobile hakkında reklam görmek İSTEMİYORUM! pubg mobile, valorant ve league of legends reklamları görmekten bıktım aynı reklamı gün içerisinde o kadar fazla görüyorum ki artık izlemek istediğim bir yayın olsa bile reklam açıldığında kapatıyorum. lütfen artık alakasız reklamları zorla izletip durmayın

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's very jarring having the viewing screen change size during a stream. I'd much rather the ad just cover a portion of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ads should not be shown if a user has been watching a stream for less then 15 minutes.
    Example: If I want to check 4 different channels and say hello to them, stay in for 5 to 10 minutes each and then go do something else, I'm forced to watch a minimum of 2 ads each, and they are always the same, this is a deal breaker for me, and I think for many others too.
    Of course 30 minutes would be even better, but I know that would be a lot of money that you don't get, so I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?