Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Affiliate and Partner channels currently each have a page that displays the benefits for being subscribed to a channel (the one found at twitch.tv/subs/[channelname]). With the integrations that many services have with Twitch (like Discord), it may be a cool feature to give Affiliate and Partner streamers the ability to edit their respective page saying something like "Subscribers get access to a subscriber-only Discord/ Subscriber-only Discord channels." Or even custom benefits such as "Early access to some content" for example.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk subscriptions packages discount to encourage and reward viewers to have more twitch subscriptions. For example, 7 subscriptions for $29.99/month, 12 subscriptions for $49.99/month, or 25 subscriptions for $99.99/month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If twitch is going to take the time to store user emails and phone numbers it wouldn't hurt to send a text or email a day or two before they charge your account.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The 3 Different Tiers of Subscription should get badges to show

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cheaper Subs

Tier 1 subs costing less than$4.99 for people who live outside the US

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello Twitch Team,

I use bits very much and also like gifted subs. Unfortunately I have the "problem" with the subs that you can only buy and spend them directly.

Therefore, it would be great if you can buy and store gifted subs, similar to bits, to allocate them specifically.

This would have the advantage for users that you can buy a large package and not always have individual bills.
    For Twitch it has the advantage that you already have the money and it must be given later to the streamer.
    In addition, the User would certainly tend to spend…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dont Gift Subs to Non Followers it's disappointing when someone who has no intention of watching your stream is gifted a sub, maybe they came by for a minute or two and weren't interested, maybe you beat them in a game and they came by and said something rude then left, maybe they pulled it up on an alt account on their phone before switching to their main account to follow you. Either way it is a waste to gift subs to accounts that have no intention of watching your stream and is an insult to the gifter who's obviously…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am a lifetime subscriber for one channel but i can't share anniversary message, you can add this option for lifetime subscribers, it should be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Changing the way the founder badge works would be nice. The current system allows 10 founder badges for Affiliates and the Partners, 25.

My proposal is to allow people who sub in the first 24 to 72 hours of the streamer getting the sub badge to get a founder badge, if the streamer does not get up to at least 10 founders in that time frame, it will continue until the 10th founders badge is there. That way, for people with bigger communities, they people who sub day 1 still get rewarded, since they are still technically founders, just unlucky…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it to where we can subscribe with our twitch prime membership on mobile. Easy peasy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sub Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I’m affiliate but I don’t have my sub button

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scenario: It's a users birthday, and someone gifts a sub. They gift one month. And now others in chat who also wanted to celebrate that persons birthday with a gift can't do so.

Background: When gifting a sub to a single user, the gifter can select if they would like to gift multiple months.

Problem: However, once a user has been gifted a single month, another month cannot be gifted until the current month expires. The "Gift a Sub" option on the context menu shows a dithered button.

Solution: When a user has an active subscription, rather than dithering the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I can't currently edit or cancel a subscription pre-paid for 3 months on mobile. We need the ability to upgrade or cancel a subscription made via tokens on the mobile app. We also cannot edit these through the desktop website either and this feature is very much needed so that we can support creators even more by being able to upgrade our subscriptions on mobile or cancel them and then re-subscribe via desktop to have the access of editing them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a way to make it so after you sub for Tier 3, if you want to downgrade your sub, you can downgrade to Tier 1 (or Tier 2), so when your Tier 3 benefits end, you can autorenew and downgrade your subscription to Tier 1 (or Tier 2)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alright, I know we just recently received gift sub badges for certain amounts of gifted subs. As far as I know, the max badge is 1000 gifted subs. I have an insane supporter who is approaching 2000 gifted subs, and I think the badges should keep going. Bits go all the way up to 5 million, so why not have the gift sub badges continue as well?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The current size of the badges shown in the chat is small and do not overlook the details of the personalized badges that we added on our channels, 24px x 24px would be a reasonable size for presentation in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turbo Streamer Features

Twitch Turbo doesn't have much use for those with Twitch Prime to subscribe too. Essentially all features (except ad-free) are available with Twitch Prime. People that have Prime have no real use to subscribe to Turbo as well. There are a few possible feature ideas that could make the $9/mo Turbo subscription price worth subscribing too. Here are just a few ideas. Not all have to be implemented, but a couple of them would be greatly appreciated.

• Transcode Options
      For streamers who subscribe to Twitch Turbo, one benefit that many people would be very appreciative of would…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I think that we should be able to watch a ridiculous amount of ads to get a sub token. Who is with me?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sub Tokens  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?