Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I find it weird that we have a gift sub leaderboard at the top of the chat, but nothing for regular subs. I really want some recognition for my long-term supporters, nested into the regular UI so that I don't have to rely on extensions!

Simply sort by # of months subscribed total/in a row.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Some channels use bans as a joke, even if they remove them shortly after. However, this permanently blocks the user from receiving random gift subscriptions, even when they are unbanned. If a user isn't banned at that time, should they really be blocked forever from receiving gifts?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hey Twitch Feedback!

My name is Vaughn Whiskey and I am a affiliate on Twitch. I love that we can now gift subs to people but as a streamer around the holiday months I want to gift subs to viewers for a Christmas gift. Now the problem is that I have to try and do it when their sub runs out and asking them when their sub is out kind of ruins the surprise.

I would love to see stack-able gifting so say it's half way through their sub i can gift them another month for them ahead of their…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dont Gift Subs to Non Followers it's disappointing when someone who has no intention of watching your stream is gifted a sub, maybe they came by for a minute or two and weren't interested, maybe you beat them in a game and they came by and said something rude then left, maybe they pulled it up on an alt account on their phone before switching to their main account to follow you. Either way it is a waste to gift subs to accounts that have no intention of watching your stream and is an insult to the gifter who's obviously…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think when you buy a gift sub, you should be given a link to spam in chat and people who click on it can receive the sub or it can auto spam the link every 2 seconds or something. I feel like it's a waste of money for the people who buy it and its gifted to people who don't even watch him anymore. It's better for it to be given to active members who is watching and reading chat.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Although I love the idea behind the founder's badge, it would be nice, if it would be possible to deactivate the founder's badge.

As a small streamer, you don't have hundreds of subcribers...You invest money for nice sub badges and then half of your subs have the founder's badge.

I'd rather have them have my sub badges in chat than the founder's badge to be honest.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Affiliate and Partner channels currently each have a page that displays the benefits for being subscribed to a channel (the one found at twitch.tv/subs/[channelname]). With the integrations that many services have with Twitch (like Discord), it may be a cool feature to give Affiliate and Partner streamers the ability to edit their respective page saying something like "Subscribers get access to a subscriber-only Discord/ Subscriber-only Discord channels." Or even custom benefits such as "Early access to some content" for example.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The 3 Different Tiers of Subscription should get badges to show

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We are aware that the “Email My Subs” feature allows creators to send content that violates our TOS. To provide the community the tools to help keep them safe, we are temporarily disabling the service while we upgrade it with the safety and moderation features we expect in all creator and viewer touchpoints.

We would like to take this opportunity to hear your ideas around making this feature either safer or more effective! Leave your comments below.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Firstly I'd like to praise Twitch in listening to my previous idea regarding 'Local Sub Pricing' https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/42603280-fair-payments-and-payouts

However there is one element of this that still seems unfair. In almost every aspect/part of the world there is generally an 'adult price' and a 'kids price' so for Twitch I also feel that if an account is verified as that of a person under the age of 18 (maybe you'll need to verify ID or something so this system would not be abused) they should certainly be paying no more than half-price for their subscriptions and gifted subscriptions.

Using the US…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I hit affiliate and was taking off, but then life happened and now I can't stream as much (many friends in the same boat). We want to be able to stream when we can, without the added pressure of people subbing or gifting subs. When people pay to see our content for a whole month, and we don't know when we're streaming again next, it makes us feel obligated to stream more.

Receiving bits, having channel points, and having emotes is still something that would be nice to keep, but at least letting us turn off subs as we please…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bulk subscriptions packages discount to encourage and reward viewers to have more twitch subscriptions. For example, 7 subscriptions for $29.99/month, 12 subscriptions for $49.99/month, or 25 subscriptions for $99.99/month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If twitch is going to take the time to store user emails and phone numbers it wouldn't hurt to send a text or email a day or two before they charge your account.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cheaper Subs

Tier 1 subs costing less than$4.99 for people who live outside the US

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please give the option to hide sub notification messages. A number of people find them annoying, and you can't even turn them off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. we should be able to cancel a twitch prime sub

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I keep getting gift subscriptions from channels that I’m not even following, even though the setting to stop these is turned on.

Whilst it’s nice to be randomly gifted a subscription, i may only watch that streamer once and never actually watch them again.

I don’t understand what the actual issue is and why it keeps happening?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If the website had a section on the side above followed channels which just had the users subbed channels it encourages people to sub to their favourite streamers to make it more convenient to find their stream. It also encourages subbing to streamers who are smaller as they are more likely to be low down on the list so you can boost them up on yours and effectively "favourite" them so you don't have to search their username to find their stream!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am a lifetime subscriber for one channel but i can't share anniversary message, you can add this option for lifetime subscribers, it should be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't currently edit or cancel a subscription pre-paid for 3 months on mobile. We need the ability to upgrade or cancel a subscription made via tokens on the mobile app. We also cannot edit these through the desktop website either and this feature is very much needed so that we can support creators even more by being able to upgrade our subscriptions on mobile or cancel them and then re-subscribe via desktop to have the access of editing them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?