Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. Forum/Twitter-Esq 3rd party community integrated with Twitch subscriptions and followers. This will create another exclusivity benefit behind pay wall of subscription besides NO ADS and Sub-Only chat. This will allow smaller streamers to become very close knit with their community, and allow large communities to become close knit with each other. Please do not use this idea without my knowledge and involvement lol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, I have an idea to make a package that contains a certain number of subscriptions, for example, a package with 15 subscriptions or a card to subscribe to any channel and it has to be reduced instead of 40 dollars, the package will be 38 dollars. And make more than one package for more or less subscriptions. I hope it will be a useful idea, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I was one of the 5% to be selected at random to test this feature. However, this seems to be the only place to submit feedback on issues being tested on Twitch.

I like to see a streamer's viewcount from the homepage, it acts as an indicator of them doing something special when the count rises higher than normal. The gift sub icon seems pointless as is, but if it must stay then it should be somewhere that doesn't conceal basic stream information from the viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. would like to see more flare for longer subscriptions on twitchs end to have people enticed and motivated to stay subbed to 1 or more people. like for example people with 100 month subs get a badge much like a moderator sword.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. as a viewer who lives in ME region and mostly watch NA streamers, i mostly watch only the VOD of streamer i followed/subbed to. it would be appreciated to add an option to specify the time when my sub/resub massage appear when the streamer is live to show the support without the need to be on during the live stream.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. subs and followers should be scraped for 60 day view counts looking for consistency over that time in growth or avg viewers per stream. A bench mark would be based on that streamer. For ex: Streamer A streamed 8 days over 60 days with total of 100 viewers with an avg of 8 viewers per live stream- streamer b streamed 45 days 2000 total views with an avg of 26 live views over that 45 days. Streamer B gets upgraded allowing viewers to tip/donate they get emotes etc. That is it. The 60 day run would begin at the streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I’m not rich, so I don’t want to use recurring payments to continually sub. I just want to use a token and gift one sub at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the Settings Page Under Security and Privacy there is a setting to "Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count" when enabled it hides the number of subs you have given as well as you name from showing up in the leaderboard. This works fine until you gift multiple months(note worthy the total subs given is hidden but not the leaderboard). I assume because gifting multiple months to a user counts as more than 1 sub it tracks you in the leaderboard in a separate way. I honestly am not sure if hiding the user in the leaderboard should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm living in Reunion Island and here is not possible to buys bits and subs with phone app (im using android) i would like to be able to buy bits and subs with the phone app it could be very nice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. *Hide the name of the receiver of the gift sub, i feel that sometimes people dont feel comfortable when they get gifted subs, maybe an option for them to announce if they want or just keep it hidden
    *gift to raiders to the raider channel
    *sub gift to viewers that came from channels that showing in own channel analytics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. there should be a sub limit per month, here in germany if you earn under 450€ a month you wont have to pay taxes, it is a so called "mini-job" but if u earn more than 450€ u ll have to start paying taxes, which would make this little amount of money way less and it will initialize lot more paperwork.
    Having a sub limit would stop additional subs from coming in so we ll have a better plan about income and it will be an easier time with the finance office.
    of course this should be an optional thing,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. GIFTING SUB IN ANDROID

In android, if you want to gift a specific user subscription you have to tap their name in chat. But, in computer you can gift by typing the user's ID. So, please add a feature in android where you can gift a specific user a subscription by just typing their ID

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think we all agree its unfair and frustrating that sub prices changes all over the world and its still the same for us in Kuwait :) Its really bothering that i need to pay double the price as all the countries around me just because im from kuwait ?! like its really bothering and frustrating !! its the exact double ! I have to pay 5$ while others in Saudi Arabia or Iraq pay 2.49$ ?
    its the main role for us as viewers/supporters for the gaming community to support streamers by gifting subs or subscriping and those changes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like the ability to leave a comment when giving a gift sub to someone. It would make the gift sub a little more personal. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like to gift subs to my streamers but when I gift subs to randos who aren't even followers and have obscene cringy names I feel bad about it. If i could see a queue of names that were receiving the gift subs, then have the ability to deselect names that were gross, that'd be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?