Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scenario: It's a users birthday, and someone gifts a sub. They gift one month. And now others in chat who also wanted to celebrate that persons birthday with a gift can't do so.

Background: When gifting a sub to a single user, the gifter can select if they would like to gift multiple months.

Problem: However, once a user has been gifted a single month, another month cannot be gifted until the current month expires. The "Gift a Sub" option on the context menu shows a dithered button.

Solution: When a user has an active subscription, rather than dithering the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a way to make it so after you sub for Tier 3, if you want to downgrade your sub, you can downgrade to Tier 1 (or Tier 2), so when your Tier 3 benefits end, you can autorenew and downgrade your subscription to Tier 1 (or Tier 2)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. An incentive to gift more subs would be to "throw in" additional gift subscriptions when purchasing bulk subscriptions.

For example:

5 gift subs gifts 5 subs for $24.95
    10 gift subs gifts 12 subs for $49.90
    20 gifts subs gifts 25 subs for $99.80
    50 gift subs gifts 60 subs for $249.50

and so on. I'm thinking a 20% bonus at each tier, or the bonus could even tier up based on the amount. I believe it would create incentive to gift even more subs as the gifter would be given credit for the gifted amount, rather than the base…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm embedding my stream into my own website, and currently the subscribe button goes to subs.twitch.tv etc - but only gives the tier 1/2/3 options, but not prime. Are you guys able to add this? Saves people having to go back to my own stream, sub, then go back to my website. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to hide, archive, or delete the “Expired Subscriptions”, that the individual are no longer subscribed to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Today i received an email saying i have sucsessfully canceled a subscription.
    I was wondering for a while to whom have i unsubscribed as i have several subscriptions going on or had going.

I only wish that you include the name of the channel in the notification email.
    Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have subscriptions that renew all over the month, I would like to bundle them and have them all renew on the same day each month. Currently the only way to do it is canceling auto sub and manually subscribing on the desired date. however, this can be a hassle if you have a lot of subscriptions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mods are the ones who keep a chat under control, use commands, choose the perfect time to put ads, ban or mute viewers, help the streamer to set things like volume of the camera, and even change the title or the category. In most cases, mods spend at least two hours doing these things, depending on the streams duration.

And yet, they don't get paid. They are working for free.

I suggest a feature which makes sure that they get any sort of revenue.

For example, each mod should get 5% of the quantity made by all subs during a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If you have a high sub badge (as in you've been subbed to a particular streamer for a long time), but you liked the look of a previous sub badge better, it would be really nice to view earlier sub badges, especially if a streamer is offline who doesn't have a very active offline chat. I was thinking earlier that it might be nice to actually change your badge to an earlier one that you might think is prettier, but that might be too confusing and it would probably not be a good idea to deceive the streamer who probably…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give gifter options to randomly gift viewers in chat first, viewers that have followed streamer longest, viewers that used to be subscribers and completely random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Subscription Flairs" to be changeable for each month/year level instead of one flair for all months/years. Allows for more customization for each individual level rather than the limitation of having to fit each level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Subscribes and bits timestamps history.

I think it would be good if there is a subscribe and bit timestamp history in past broadcasts. Another idea is to show the timestamp in the notification when someone received the gifted-sub.

Maybe add the timestamp section to the top right corner near the "user in chat" button.

So, viewers can easily search for their sub or bit moments and watch it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?