Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. Would like the idea to host PPV events on stream.

This is a spin off of subscriber only streams, but let the user set the price of the PPV stream, whether its a special anniversary stream or a live event.

Pros: adds another line of revenue for streamers
    Adds a different experience for creators and chat
    Easily scalable
    Scenarios: sub anniversary stream, concert, album launch, travel stream, birthday stream, digital event, podcast/video podcast, special guests appearance,

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can hide all my badges except subscriber badge if I'm subscribed to a channel. I want my chat user to be completely clean of any information for privacy purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Wondering on a system where the creator could adjust their own pricing for subscriptions. It wouldn't be a small task to change with all the set things already but it would be interesting to see if small channels could set a lower price if it would incentivize more people to support with a subscription. Let's say you set tier 1 to $2, tier 2 $3 and then tier 3 $5. Would the spread of tier be more evenly divide and would the end result yield more income in the larger scale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How about reward loyal subscribers who stay subscribed on streaks with a free random (or user can chose) emote from the tier above, each month they stay subscribed with a tier 1 subscription and its a streak above say 6 months they unlock 1 randomly selected (or user can chose) emote from tier above, until they unlock them all after that, if they are still (maybe for x months more) subscribed move up to tier 3 emotes and repeat again. This way it rewards those viewers who support channels over the long term, and better then just a sub badge…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like using subs to get no ads for a channel but I perfer to renew subs myself so I would ask that there be a setting to prevent auto renewal of subs instead of manually having to go to each sub and stop auto renewal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So, as the title implies, Twitch doesn't pull your Sub Tier Names for your Twitch Alerts at the current moment.

I know it's not SUPER pressing - there's ways around it - but, uh... potential fix coming soon? Hopefully! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One of my viewers made a suggestion offline about being able to subscribe to a channel in a "silent" manner. Specifically, they mentioned people with varying kinds of anxiety that would get in the way of someone subscribing if there was a chance they could be "called out" by the streamer for subscribing.

I thought this was an important thing, as having training in mental health I know how beneficial even twitch social interaction is for someone with such conditions, and also it would allow someone to be able to be more supportive of their favorite streamers.

So, maybe a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Convert your earnings into Twitch credits, which you can then use for cheering with bits or subscribing to other streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A lot of Twitch streamers, affiliates and partners alike, use services like Nightbot and Streamelements for automated services. They are bots and do not contribute financially to Twitch on their own. Twitch bots also periodically use emotes in certain automated tasks, and require a sub for them to use these, among other things. It would be nice to be able to give known bots a non-paid sub, -OR-, allow bots to use channel emotes and other sub-related services permissible by Twitch.

Just an idea. I mod for several channels. Partner channels periodically use their non-paid permanent subs on bots specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a few issues with sub anniversaries:

1. (highest priority) When shared, sub anniversaries show up in chat & the activity list as a regular sub, even though the popup to share an anniversary vs subbing is different & they are obviously separate events, they just don't show as such. Confusing!

2. Because of the above, there is no real celebration of this person's anniversary i.e. initial sub date. Streamer isn't prompted to say 'yo congrats! you've been here so long!' or whatever. Why even have anniversaries at all?

3. If you DO want anniversaries to be special, make them? Like, make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Thank you so much for the level of detail and organization that you used to present this idea.

12. I believe that there should be separate badges for those viewers who had a gifted subscription from those who subscribe themselves every month. That way we can separate the viewers who support the stream from the viewers who simply are lucky to receive a gifted subscription every month. It will also help during community days when the streamer plays with "subscribers". Now everyone is in the same pool and there is no telling who actually supports the stream and who doesn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If Twitch has troubles to be profitable, why not make a subscription to let Streamers make content in high quality (like 1080p 60fps 6000kbps~8000kbps or more) or Viewers watch high quality streams ?

And the free limit would stays around like 720p 60fps or 1080 30fps with 4000~5000kbps, for example.

On mobile in particular, I think its worth due to the screen size, the diff will not be that annoying, and in bonus it will be less energivorous.

In hope to see less "features" that beg money depending on the generosity of people, more revenues for streamers or even less…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A channel should be able to nominate linked channels that get subscriber benefits in their channel. A viewer can sub to either channel or both, maybe it shows the sub badge from the linked channel if they arent subbed to the current one, maybe there is an optional badge for people who are subbed to both.

Lets say two people regularly stream together, you as a viewer are a fan of Streamer A but they rarely stream on their own channel and instead are always on the channel of Streamer B, this would mean you could support A while watching…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1)Remove the Gift Sub to X Has Expired alerts or have it as an option to turn it off(spams my alert page way to often)

2)Add the feature that whoever your subbed to alerts you have a Resub available to X Person(its a PITA to check each channel and to see who's got a resub to)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. so say someone has been following a streamer since 2021 and just started subscribing, there should be a feature that allows people to subscribe for how many months they missed during their followage, this could make a lot of money not just for streamers but for twitch, and long time viewers could finally get the badge they deserve for being a long time viewer and support their favourite streamers, imagine viewers have been following a streamer for like 6 years but only have a 2 year sub badge, they could have the option to purchase as many months as they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since Amazon owns majority shares of Twitch, but there are no benefits from Amazon.

It could be great for a consumer to get an request benefit via subscriptions with either with discount codes, free shipping or an special amazon goodies "twitch pack".

It's really a shame to not utilizer more of the big company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the reset time to a fixed hour, instead of the hour you hit the sub button.
    For instance:
    You sub Jan 1st at 21:00. A month goes away. It's Feb 1st. You try to sub in the morning but you cant do it until 21:00. And that day you cant sub during night.

Just make it count on the day, so you can subscribe Jan 1st at 23:55, and then Feb 1st at 1:00

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When paying for a sub on our channel, our followers could add our tax information to the invoice to be able to declare it as an expense. This would make many more channels give away subscriptions to other viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. サブスクライブについて1つ提案があります。
    配信者によっては、視聴者に高いお金を払ってもらいたくないと考える人もいます。
    現在はティア1~3まで自動的に機能がオンになっていますが、ティア2やティア3の機能をオフにして設定ティア1のみにする。もしくは、ティア1~2のみを設定してティア3はオフにすることができる、という機能があれば良いと思います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?