Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. Basically the point here is not to only remove the Tiers, but improve instead and we all know that "Tier 2 and Tier 3" is not for everyone, so the idea is to make this a more comfortable way for the Views to use it and for the Streamer to manage!?

1° Instead of the "Tier" the sub should be a fixed price.

2° Add an option that make viewers choose if they want to pay more for the sub and that extra being like a donate.

3° That would be an way to not have a separate "Donate Button"…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I enjoy subscribing one month at a time when it comes to subscribing to twitch streamers. This is because if something happens where I don't go on twitch as frequently in the following month, or I don't have funds to re-subscribe, I don't need to worry about it charging me. However, there is no option to check to "subscribe for only one month", and it is an inconvenience to have to go into my subscriptions and manually cancel each one of them after I subscribe. I know subscribing for one month already exists with Twitch Prime, and I think it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So there needs to be a ability to see how many founders badges you personally racked up by subing to a person so example I sub to user 1 I get a founders badge then that runs out I use prime gaming on user 2 I get another founders badge on a certain page you should be able to see all expired sub badges the sub badge you would get if you resub to the channel and the founders badges you personally purchased or used prime gaming for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When you reach 9 months subscribing to a streamer, you get a free gift sub ‘sub baby’ to give away.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i think it would be a good idea if twitch could let people transfer their current subscriptions to other accounts, because i have a twitch account that i have had for a while and i would love to make a new account for many reasons but i’ve been subbed to people for months and have gifted so much, if there was a feature where i could make a new account and transfer my current subs to a different account that would be amazing as i wouldn’t loose all the money i spent on subs, i’m pretty sure people have asked…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to set the price for subscriptions of my own channel. it's shocking that I can't. An applicable version of free-market within the Twitch ecosystem or at least to have a choice is essential not only but also for newer streamers. Newer streamers need support while they are developing their channel, finding their voice, and learning the rules. Let's say a newer streamer charges their subscribers $3.99 per month and an established streamer with thousands of subscribers also charges $3.99 because they don't get to set their own price. First of all, the quality of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like that the affiliates do not take so much money or that they are not asked for those € 100 to collect, I understand that they are asked for a minimum but it is small.
    And another thing that for partners and affiliates they can give away some free subscriptions every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give lottery acces tix for subs (tier 1 or prime = 1 tix, tier 2 = 2 tix, tier 3 = 3 tix
    Lottery give acces to computer hardware goods, like high end GPU or stuff like that.
    That would improve viewer interest to support streamers. I think there's a lack of interest in current twitch state, besides removing ads and virtual cosmetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch viewers should be able to use their bits to subscribe to a streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i feel like letting new twitch partners have an option to allow people to sub for 2.50 for their first month as partner would be a good idea and a nice sentiment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?