Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a tab on the front page that, highlights smaller streamers who are affiliated but are struggling with viewership- i feel that would be a good way to introduce new viewers AND help build an audience for those said streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Subscription Flairs" to be changeable for each month/year level instead of one flair for all months/years. Allows for more customization for each individual level rather than the limitation of having to fit each level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subscribes and bits timestamps history.

I think it would be good if there is a subscribe and bit timestamp history in past broadcasts. Another idea is to show the timestamp in the notification when someone received the gifted-sub.

Maybe add the timestamp section to the top right corner near the "user in chat" button.

So, viewers can easily search for their sub or bit moments and watch it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think Twitch could do a few things to help improve the viewer experience for subscriptions:

1. More gift subs badges. The highest sub gift badge is 1000, yet bits go up to 5 million. In addition, you can't select which sub badge you want to use. You should have the option to use any of them if you've earned them.
    2. Sub gift Badges should not disappear. They should be permanent.
    3. Allow users to write a message if they gifted a sub. For example, letting a viewer know they appreciated a nice comment they made to the streamer within the gift…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 我覺得手機版的價格跟網頁版的價格要一樣,因爲如果是不同的,對手機用家很不公平

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SUB TOKENS

On the Mobile version of Twitch, you can purchase sub tokens to subscribe to creators without having to process a payment. The downside to this is having to pay an additional dollar for the subscription.

DESKTOP SUB TOKENS IDEA

This could be added on desktop aswell. I think its a great idea and I use it frequently and prefer it over normal subs. On desktop however, there shouldn't be an additional $1 added because Apple/Google isn't taking a cut of the revenue.

PRIME TOKENS IDEA

I've always wished I could save up my monthly Prime subscriptions to T2,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So currently, if you are an Amazon PRIME member you get 1 free subscription per month that you have to use or lose. You have to remember to use it each month on the appropriate day, or you lose those days availability.

Instead, create a platform where each month the Amazon PRIME member's view time is "tracked" (as if it's not already) for each person they watch. Then each creator gets a % of the $5.00 sub price in the form of earnings in their dashboard each month. Instead of "Prime Subs" in the revenue list, it would say something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sometimes viewers need to unsub for a month or two while they get their financial situation resolved, and then resub back after that period. It would be great to be able to just suspend subscription (as opposed to fully unsubbing) for up to few months (i.e. option to choose 1, 2 or 3 months) and then have it auto resub afterwards. Of course it would break sub streak etc, but would benefit both viewer (by not having to remember to resub later) and streamer (still having the viewer resub after that break)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could you add Subscription/Bits Bundles? The idea behind it is to add in a kind of monthly Bundle where you can get Subscriptions and Bits for a little discount? Also have different tiers of each. Kind of like one being 2 Subscriptions and 500 Bits for like $15. So then you are getting some kind of discount on it especially since it would be a monthly Bundle Subscription.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subscriber exclusive collections. Content creators should be able to have their content generally available to the public/their followers, but should also have the option to lock content of their choosing behind a "support wall".

Currently Twitch only allows a creator to make all vods public or private. This really should be on a collection-to-collection basis rather than the whole channel. This would inevitably add more sub incentive to those who use the feature, and potentially increase engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It could be cheaply buy pack of 5/10/20 channels subscriptions tier 1,2 or 3 with the chance to renew it montly, quarterly, biannual or yearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use Twitch nearly 95% of the time on my phone. Having to use my PC (and only the PC at this point) to resub to my favorite channel is a hassle. If Amazon can't just add a button that says "Use my Twitch Prime Sub" than maybe I can exchange my Prime Sub for a token? If this isn't possible, please let me load the desktop version of Twitch on my mobile device. It hasn't been able to do so for a few months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you click the Subscribe button you should be able to submit a 1min long video as the creator and maybe tell them why they should subscribe. It would be very cool too see this feature get added. Youtube uses it and it look super cool!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If I buy a 6 month "subscription" it means I want to give a streamer $30. It doesn't mean that 6 months later, I want to resub automatically. Please allow us to make this distinction during the purchasing process. I've subbed twice now, and am going to second guess ever doing it again since the current process feels so scummy to me. Twitch appears to WANT me to forget I subbed, therefore paying again some time in the future without my explicit consent.

Cut this **** out and allow me to control my purchase. I won't be purchasing any more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be a great idea for higher subscription tiers to be established for more money, with higher percentages of the amount of the subscription going to streamers as opposed to Twitch, kind of like how the current Twitch hierarchy works. For this idea, I was thinking of having something kind of similar to Patreon where you can subscribe and the higher tiered subscribers get access to more benefits. Maybe if you are subbed to a high enough tier on one streamer, you get a free Twitch Turbo or free Twitch prime? This could be beneficial for both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?