Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

471 results found

1. Add the option for users to be charged for all of their auto-renewing subscriptions on the first of the month (or another date of their choosing as Netflix allows). If cancelled after that date, would remain subscribed for the remainder of the month. New subscriptions would still be charged on the date of subscription. Could still track sub streak according to date of initial subscription.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sometimes I feel like I sub to content creators that I don't agree with their views/takes on certain topics shortly after subbing, I really wish I could terminate a sub to a channel and the remaining time or value of the sub would be given to amazon and not the rude content creators that show their true colors after "securing the bag". I would love the option to terminate my sub and refuse to support content creators further from that MOMENT forward rather than them having my support for a month. I dislike feeling "cheated" out of my subscription when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since Amazon owns majority shares of Twitch, but there are no benefits from Amazon.

It could be great for a consumer to get an request benefit via subscriptions with either with discount codes, free shipping or an special amazon goodies "twitch pack".

It's really a shame to not utilizer more of the big company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When some one spends like 20 bucks on gift 5 subs or bigger, The gifter could have the possibility for share a message that can be used with TTS.
    Thank you

Admin audit: Edited title to better summarize description.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If there's a setting I can't see please help, but I cannot remove the anniversary reminder. It makes me want to unsubscribe, it's very persistent and annoying. It doesn't help anyone or have a practical use for the end-users. Remove it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo is getting expensive to keep all the time. It would be good business practices to give us that purchase both a free month of use somewhere. Like between then both is almost 30 dollars a month. You guys have made millions.. Stop being so stingy, cause after a while we all will get exactly what er give to others. If stingy is what you show, then stingy is what you get.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I bought a six month subscription to a channel, and three days later the streamer left Twitch for another platform.
    There should be a refund mechanism of some kind for situations like this - money back for the months remaining, store credit, transfer the sub to another channel - anything.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would really like Twitch to explain why they are hiking the price of Turbo while not providing any type of upgrade to the service. All of a sudden its ok to increase the cost by up to $3 for absolutely no reason? Please explain why all of a sudden you need another $3's from everyone using Turbo monthly? Will this upgrade the quality of the service or is this just another attempt to line the pockets of their highest management?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give moderators and editors the benefit of being flagged as "subscribed" to the channel they manage; because why do I have to watch ads while I'm working?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A while back, the ability to gift subs instantly appeared alongside the selection to gift out subscriptions. Then it disappeared for a while... then it came back again recently! The ability to gift subs instantly helps expedite the process of randomly gifting out channel subscriptions which is fantastic for when you want to frequently give out a small amount of subscriptions.

However, this is also a potentially destructive user action as a simple misclick can lead to an accidental charge of anywhere up to 499.00 USD, or even higher if a typo is present in the custom quantity input.

Since…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Many people have already complained about how users who don't follow the channel may be selected for this, and this is a good point. As a user that sometimes consumes Twitch content, it's pretty awkward that I follow channels or I just simply watch them without following and then I suddenly receive gift subs so I have to cancel that subscription with hopes of the guy who gave it to me to get his money back. But that's NOT the unique point!

Let's consider somebody who just starts following a channel just two minutes ago and somebody gifts a subscription…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, Canadians pay $6.99 per sub, which on average is 50 to 70 cents more than our American counterparts. In addition as of July 1, 2021, Canadians are forced to pay up to 13% in taxes on top of this inflated sub price. Local sub pricing for Canadians would help mitigate the additional taxes on our sub purchases, as well as likely increase the number of creators we can sub to.

231 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streamers would be able to offer a bundle where you sub to 2 or more channels at once for some small discount on full subs, or those channels split the revenue depending on how they setup the split, obviously channels involved would have to agree to be in the bundle.

Examples
    A streamer and their alt
    A streamer and their partner
    A streamer and another streamer they want to support
    Org or twitch team members

As it would be one viewer buying, the cost to twitch shouldnt be higher as the viewer still only has one pair of eyes. The…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On every platform - web, playstation, mobile - when I resubscribe with my Prime credit, it doesn't seem to lift the restriction for "This content is only available to subscribers". No matter how many times I refresh the page after subscribing. I have to log out and then log back in again, with 2FA and all that faff, to make it see me as a subscriber. Please fix the interface so that as soon as I sub it works. Or, better, just allow autorenewal with Prime credits.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do NOT display this to creators. This will lead to resentment from creators towards viewers and it’s really nobody’s business why someone chose not to opt for recurring subs

137 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don’t want to charge it to Apple ID, I’m able to sub with a card on desktop but why can’t I on mobile? Seems irrational to require different payment methods depending on the platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am a regular Twitch consumer. I watch Twitch mostly on my PlayStation 5. The experience on the app is however, not as satisfying and flawless as in other devices, such as PC or mobile. There’s so many ads that play throughout streams, and there is zero way to subscribe to the channel you’re watching. It is not the most convenient thing to log into your PC or mobile just to subscribe.

Overall, I think you should be able to access these things on the Twitch PlayStation app: Subscribe to a channel in all tiers, subscribe to Twitch Turbo, collect…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change the reset time to a fixed hour, instead of the hour you hit the sub button.
    For instance:
    You sub Jan 1st at 21:00. A month goes away. It's Feb 1st. You try to sub in the morning but you cant do it until 21:00. And that day you cant sub during night.

Just make it count on the day, so you can subscribe Jan 1st at 23:55, and then Feb 1st at 1:00

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?