Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1331 results found

1. Estaría bien que hubiese alguna opción para que los que somos nuevos, podamos aparecer mas arriba y no en la cola, así es muy difícil hacerse notar. Un saludo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think tags are a great way to find streamers easily so I think Twitch should encourage streamers to use tags

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The follow button doesn't look any different when following a game.
    How are users supposed to know if the inputs are registered if there is no proper visual feedback?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When browsing categories and channels on Twitch the results are sorted by the current viewer count. While this is one way to sort things, it doesn’t facilitate connecting viewers with the content they are most likely to watch. When looking at other content platforms such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc… none of them present viewers with content based solely on how many people are currently watching it but instead use algorithms to present them with recommendations based on the viewer’s previous behavior and the viewing behavior of other viewers. I believe Twitch should have all of the data…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Who else thinks Twitch should add a shuffle button 🔀 on each game (Fortnite, Overwatch, etc...) so that viewers can just hit a button and it will randomly join you to a random streamers stream 🙂

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. If you Sub to channels and Follow channels there's no distinction. Your Channel Badge when Live for Subs. Red light should have a color blind option and small basic color options for same reason.
    2. Top down ranking of followed channels for purpose of easy access of VOD's. Some channels we get to watch Live some we don't.
    3. Organize followed channels in drop downs by stream type. [2 & 3 can be an either or but 2 still works with 3.]
    4. Mouse over Followed Channel should show channel info: Stream time & days, recent VOD link, pic of streamer, synapse or…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, I have a suggestion that will link together discord and twitch very well which I hope can be taken into consideration. There was a suggestion I read on the discord forums about allowing a user to see who people are watching on twitch

suggestion - https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/33237955-twitch-activity3

The suggestion got 64 votes and it would be nice if it were to be implemented. However the problem is that an admin replied to a similar suggestion stating that twitch has not provided an API for this and so it could not be possible unless twitch provides an API for it. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. (Copy pasta from Mixer's site)

The HypeZone Channels are the must-watch Mixer channels featuring the most exciting, down-to-the-wire action. HypeZone scans select games (see below) in search for key moments. This gives viewers the opportunity to discover streamers of all levels during the most intense moments of the game.

Games currently supported in the HypeZone:
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
    Fortnite Battle Royale
    Rainbow 6 Siege

But, I would also love such channels for New Releases/ Old Games "Good Old Games" ??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Its hard to find runners or for the partners to get people into their streams. If there was one category for speed running people could hop around different runs without having to search through 10 games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Because of your viewing history". Just checking out a streamer for 1 minute does not mean i want clip of them in my viewing history.|

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I follow a lot of people, and sometimes they're all streaming great stuff at the same time and I have to pick one. But I often see things I'd like to watch later or the next day, and it's hard to find it in Past Broadcasts (or I forget about it until it's too late).

It'd be nice to have a "bookmark this stream" button on the Following page when someone's streaming something you want to check out later. Then you could easily keep track of stuff you didn't have a chance to watch when it was live.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a channel for philosophy like creative section. People can argue like Socrates's days. Of course with respect

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Communities just released today, and suffers from the same problem that game categories already had: similar categories competing against each other instead of uniting as one. Let people create categories inside other categories so that if you're looking for Super Mario Maker or any other Mario game (for example), you aren't struggling to find two categories with lower viewer counts due to intra-franchise competition.

Also as an aside, please find a way to keep the "rulemakers" of said communities in check. It's ripe for abuse and bad eggs can kill a community easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As the title suggests, just seperate the two or have a way to sort it all out that way you're not having to dig through hundreds of PvE to find the PvP you're looking for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Titles like the Super Smash Bros. games, Street Fighter games, and WWE/WWF wrestling games often attract the same viewers, regardless of which specific game in their series is being played. It would be convenient for viewers and helpful to streamers to provide a page that groups these games together. These could be unique grouping pages similar to broadcaster teams, which would allow regular game categories to continue unchanged. Ideally, these categories should also appear in the game directory to make them more visible to potential viewers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. just an idea, but maybe a unfollow button next to the names of streams in the directory/following/live page for clean up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It seems like moving the mouse off the sidebar or even onto things like the scrollbar or the Show More option(!) will just trigger it to jump all the way back to the top, which just forces me to click on links I didn't mean to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to recommend a category for Live Action Roleplaying or LARPing. This would allow for groups such as Belegarth/Dagorhir/Hearthlight/Amtgard/NERO and other LARPs to showcase their events/practices, but it would also provide a space for those who are crafting for LARP purposes, such as making armor/boffers or are telling stories/doing digital meet ups. This would help better define and categorize something that doesn't fit neatly into a single category and would provide an overarching place for this niche to exist in which currently touches: Sports, Crafting, Live Chatting, Art, and so many more categories.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Many users do not stream in categories that exist for games, instead choosing to stream in the "Retro" category, making following the category for that game pointless. This only serves to make it more difficult to find streams for a lot of games, and Retro would be much better off used as a tag instead. Pokemon has a similar issue, with many choosing to stream in the category for the latest game instead of the game they're actually playing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?