Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1334 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This category is proposed for Twitchers who lean toward the kink, fetish, cosplay, BDSM angle. No sex stuff, or acting out, just tasteful chatting and streaming about the scene. Dress up, education, information, ideas exchange, etc. The Dungeon category seems game oriented, and Just Chatting is a just a wee bit too vanilla for us. Thanks in advance, dears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Three improvements that I would love to see are that

1. the Followed channels list is in alphabetical order, but in 2 ways; an alphabetical list of ALL followed channels online, and another alphabetical list for ALL followed channels offline

2. Showing the entire list of followed channels, both online and offline, without having to click on "Show More" dozens of times, as this really makes no sense.

3. Showing every single person that you follow, as I have noticed that some of the Twitch channels I follow are not listed. How am I supposed to find them if they're not on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am currently the record holder of most live streams in a row/ daily. The old record was 2000 in a row and as of tonight Nov 6 2021 I am at 2358 days.

I don't know of any programs or hey check this channel out for this record he set or any way to get noticed for doing incredible things. There hopefully will be a way for those channels that work incredibly hard to get noticed or put somewhere where people can find them.

Just an idea or something to help small channels out that deserve views and growth…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I saw a small new streamer who only has been streaming for few months get the front page first time, for A WEEK and went from 1k to 8k followers and I can confirm who. I think it is unfair for one new streamer to get one week and others only get the spotlight for 2 hours for 1 day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. House Of Ashes is out you still hasn't added an image for the category! https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/The%20Dark%20Pictures%20Anthology%3A%20House%20of%20Ashes and still none for Spider-Man remastered has been out since last year https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Marvel's%20Spider-Man%20Remastered

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Con l’uscita dell’ upgrade di Death stranding per ps5 serve creare la categoria dedicata “Death Stranding: Director’s Cut”. Facendo partire lo stream da PS5 preseleziona la categoria “Games + Demos” la quale non è inerente al contenuto.
    Grazie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A system that you can opt into that will direct opted in users (at random) to a random partner/affiliate channel who has opted into receiving. Similar to a host; it pulls in any users that want to use this feature to find new content creators. Like a user account signed up for this would be told they are "traveling " to a new channel. A creator signed up for this would receive a messaged like "Get ready!" because the users "traveling" are coming.

• (50-1000) a cap to split the signed up base into multiple groups to be sent to multiple…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the game because I recently start it and I realize it didn't apear in the category/ games list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So about a week ago, I checked my channel analytics to see how I was doing. I scroll through everything to see what works and what doesn't, though, was surprised to find that some people who had been watching me had "originally" "found" me did so by looking for the tag Disabled Veteran.

You'll notice the two words that are being put in quotations. I do this specifically for 2 reasons:

1 - I have never and will never use the Disabled Veteran tag as I am not disabled, nor have I ever been in the military. I have great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Movies is a game included in IGDB but not a category on Twitch. Can we add this in as a category?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 부디 Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage라는 게임명을 제대로 된 풀네임인 Project SEKAI - Colorful Stage feat. Hatsune Miku로 변경해 주세요.
    IGDB에 등록된 게임 이름도 동일하나 그것은 영문명 기준이며 세가의 하츠네 미쿠 프로젝트 시리즈라는 의미의 "프로젝트"가 빠져 있으면 안 됩니다.

Please change the full name of the game "Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage" to "Project SEKAI - Colorful Stage feat. Hatsune Miku."
    The name of the game registered in IGDB is the same, but it is just based on English name and should not be left out of "Project," which means it belongs to Sega's Hatsune Miku Project Series.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change 'Pokemon Gold' game profile image to correct image. At the moment on 'Pokemon Gold' game profile it shows 'Pokemon Silver' image. I know it may not seem like big deal but PLEASE fix this to show the correct game image! It's actually really important!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add STAR ATLAS (NFT GAME) to categories plsssss!!!!
    we need it <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm seeing ESO categorized as a Stealth and Open World game. This leads to a struggle for people trying to find what other MMOs to play.

First of all ESO is a MMORPG, just because it has a character in game that has a ''stealth'' skill doesn't make the game STEALTH in category.

Open World description again is very misleading, all most every MMO out there is open world.

Maybe it is possible to change ESO's category from Stealth / Open World to RPG or MMORPG / Adventure

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am just trying to point out there are two retro channels and neither of them have anything close to an accurate total viewer count. They both lead to the same listing of streamer channels but have different viewer counts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there!

We are only showing 1 retro category on the site from what I am seeing. Can you please respond with links to the two different categories so we can further investigate this?

17. nft game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This game could be add, I play it and I want to put below me stream Title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like that in the labels to this game you provide an image it looks very ugly without image I thank you in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AgarZ Adlı Oyun 2015 Yılında Yayınlandı ve Binlerce Oyuncu İle Çok Sevilen Bir Oyun Haline Geldi En Güzel Özeliğide Tarayıcıdan ve Mobilde Kayıt Olmadan da Oynanılan Bir Oyun Olmasıdır. AgarZ oyunun çoğunluğu Türk oyuncularından oluşuyor. İşin en güzel yanı ise sınırsız skin seçeneğinin bulunmasıdır.
    Oyunlar zamanı eğlenceli ve keyifli geçirebilmede hayatın içerisinde yerini almayı başarmıştır.

Özellikle de bilgisayarlar, tabletler ve bilgisayarların hayat kolaylaştırmasının yanı sıra eğlenceyi de sunması her yönü ile güzel zaman dilimini sunmaktadır.

Bu düzende hazırlanan oyunlarda oldukça etkili sonuçlara ulaşmaktadır.

Popülerliği ile oldukça dikkat çeken ve her geçen gün yeni oyuncularla buluşan AgarZ tercih yönü ile çok…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?