Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. There is currently no way to see if there are any VODs from people I follow playing a specific game.

On the game page I can see VODs of the game, but there's no way to filter to followed streamers there. Using CTRL+F here is impractical since I have a lot of streamers followed, and there are too many VODs to try to scan through them manually.

On the Following Videos page I can see VODs of streamers I follow, but there's no way to filter to a specific game. I can try to CTRL+F for the game here, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to be able to change the order of (Your) Live Channels, Recommended Channels, Continue Watching, Latest videos, Upcoming Streams, Live hosts, and Live categories/Followed Category.

Especially the Live categories is quite annoying, on mobile they are at the top and called Followed Categories but in the browser they are at the very bottom.
    With the new Upcoming Streams section you just have to scroll way too much to check the categories you follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I tried to submit feedback throughs customer service but it forwarded me here which does not seem like a form to provide feedback but anyways. I have my Twitch language set to English, yet its showing me tags in Swedish. With very clunky translations I might add.

Please show tags in the language selected on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am tired of seeing streamers who earn 10k plus a month on subs for doing what I personally do every day for free. I would like the option to block all users above a certain number of subscribers so that content is more relevant to me. Say... allow users to choose a maximum amount of subs a recommended channel can have so they do not have to go through and manually block them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch should make a channel for Van Life streamers. It would be awesome to see their everyday lives traveling the world. Also, if the streamer is comfortable, they can meet their viewers and fans and they could chill together. I work for an internet company that provides internet on the go so internet would not be an issue for Van Life streamers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After Twitch close the desktop app , we , the League of legends Streamers can't now use the LoL Live tracker and auto-tags like role:support or map:summoners rift , can the developers give us another way to use the Live tracker and Auto-tags? Here's https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/lol-live-tracker-troubleshooting?language=en_US still saying that u need a twitch desktop app , but app is closed , so help PLS , THX in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Danky responded

Hello! Thank you for letting us know about this help article error. We have corrected this. We will be leaving your suggestion open, thank you for the feedback!

8. Category / tag: musicless or no music

As a viewer music can be a distraction. If you want to get technical with it you should add no music or a non music category to gaming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I follow a large number of streamers; mainly because my preference for what type of game or content I'm 'into' at a given time changes. I might be really into Rust for 2 weeks so I want to see people I follow who play that, but then I might pivot into wanting to watch a lot of the streamers in OTK and will want to check when they're live instead.

One of the features I saw recently (which I assume was being beta tested?) was the option to pin/favourite certain streamers you watch all the time.

I see this as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In July or August, the twitch.com website changed and the "sidebar" (that shows the channels you follow, and suggestions) stopped auto-expanding when you hover over it.

Today, you can only manually cause it to expand out (showing the icon and name of everyone you follow), or you can collapse it (and it just shows icons).

Before, you could collapse it, but then if you hover over the bar anywhere, it would auto-expand out, showing more information and names.

The current layout is much harder to use on my laptop (It also doesn't help that the icon to expand the sidebar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow the ability to sort through the currently live channels on your follow list by what games they are playing to make it easier to find what you are currently looking for. another thing that could also be done is allow people to make separate lists and add anyone they follow to those lists to help organize things a bit more for them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch just like google is a recognized universal language for games and pushing into other fields outside gaming; but primarly gaming. In the early stages of twitch 'games' was used (this isn't that important) but later moved onto using category. It is twitchs' underlining code that games should in place of category, just like how google is not godgle, or goggle, or guugle. Please revsrse the process as this is important in twitchs' eco-system, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being able to collapse the pinned channels section, but add a red dot next to the list if someone you have pinned is live, will save some space and still allow us to know when our pinned channels are active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Muchos coreanos , chinos y latinos jugamos este hermoso juego ya que salio en el 2009 hasta su actualidad .

Por eso pido a soporte de twitch que cree esta categoría de juego , ya que hay gente que lo juega y transmite en categorías aleatorias sin poder poner la categoría en si .

Necesitamos que se cree esta categoría cuando antes por favor !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The streaming functionality in the app was designed for IRL streamers in mind with the added ability to broadcast games from the device itself.
    However, this has a limitation where, if a user was at a physical venue playing arcade games that have been added to IGDB, they would be unable to pick them as the app limits the creator to use IRL based tags.

I believe it would be beneficial to creators to be able to search the complete game list from within the app in another menu. Currently creators that stream from public arcade venues are confused in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are several tags that are banned, but which have equivalents that are not. These should be either all removed from, or all added to, the list of banned tags to make them consistent.

• 'Bisexual' and 'Asexual' are allowed, but 'Heterosexual' and 'Homosexual' are not.

• Likewise, 'Bi' and 'Ace' are allowed, but 'Hetero' and 'Homo' are not.

• 'Gay' and 'Lesbian' are allowed, but 'Straight' is not.

• 'Black', 'Asian', 'Hispanic' etc. are allowed, but 'White' is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Seit dem letzten update kann man nicht mehr zb. nach „nur Deutsche“ Streamer suchen! Bitte wieder einstellen!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our "RetroAchievements" community is huge and many of us stream the games getting achievements in old one's games. The community programs emulators to have achievements (like finish the game, complete without dying... something like that). But it isn't "Just play retro" its different. Retro games can play casually, speedrunning, longplaying, first impress and other thing... but retroachievements is more than just play the games. If you create an category like that, many players will use the category to show their mastery game progression. I think many RAplayers will start to stream if it be created

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Either list our subbed channels at top of the "followed channel list" or highlight them. Now they just get buried beneath channels I only rarely watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Beat Refle does not have a Twitch category, apparently this is because of the IGDB Erotic tag, however this game is no worse than many other ecchi fanservice games that are already allowed on Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?