Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1337 results found

1. I wish there was a page on twitch where you can check who streamed how many hours ago within your followed list. This would come in handy due to twitch being a website where anybody can stream at anytime of the day and I don't want to miss out on streams that happened when I was for example asleep. I know that you can see if streames that I follow have streamed if there is a vod left but that UI is absolute dog **** and I want a page where I can check more easily.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I keep seeing these "recommended channels" but it's always the top streamer, or the speed run comps, stuff like this. I actually hate speed runs, because they are not actual game wins, so I don't want to see that. What if I could filter that out a bit and have more control over what's recommended to me? Maybe by selection of game genre, or specific game title? Anything other than being recommended to watch people cheat at games. I'm just trying to find a way to get the most out of twitch for me. Thanks for your time.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think since there’s a GTA category can there be a five m one since I stream five m not gta and it could make a great addition

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Il faudrait mettre en place un systéme alétoire de mise en avant des streams, cela créera une dépendance plus grande des streamers à twitch car espérant gagner le gros lot " mise en avant " mais aussi cela permettrai aux viewers de découvrir des streamers talentueux et de récompenser les personnes vraiment douées et méritantes.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think tags are a great way to find streamers easily so I think Twitch should encourage streamers to use tags

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The front page of Twitch is overwhelmed with "recommended channels" and is great at face value but, what if a viewer could customize the front page of Twitch to there liking? To only see discovered broadcasts they customized with tools provided on the main page. For example, Viewers would click on a cogwheel per se and filter out broadcasts with a multiple choice of boxes that can be changed at will and stay like that until otherwise. If I only want to see Twitch affiliate streams with webcam that have less then 10 viewers and only playing FPS games a…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if there could be a pop-up appear for viewers when opening a stream that shows them the details of any content warnings for the stream's selected game category.

There are an increasing number of games that contain content and/or trigger warnings for players at the start of the game, which is great. However, they are generally only displayed at the beginning of the game and not shown again after. If a viewer is exploring Twitch and opens a stream after the initial content warning has been displayed in the game they don't get to see it.…

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be a “recently watched” section, which shows channels that you have recently watched. It would make sense to have this because people are more likely to return to a stream that they have recently watched regardless of being a follower.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch used to have categories for IOS gaming and Android gaming but they removed it.

I think you guys should put a mobile games category. Because you do have SOME mobile games accounted for but not all. I find myself having to use the just chatting category when I stream mobile games and it feels misleading. A mobile game category could cover bases really good for the game titles not up there like Love Island or Soul Ark.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So i got banned from a channel recently (Oops) and i keep getting this person in my recommended. It would be nice if people don't get streamers that they are banned from in their recommendations

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently the top views are in the top of the list for followed channels. In categories it is the same way. With disabilities we often can't stream the hours or consistently stream like those that do. So finding a better way to be discovered will help those with accessibility needs. We have a voice but sometimes we are not found due to current set up.

It will also make it safer for other streamers that are not disabled. As many people give out bad advice to just constantly stream such as to not work or sleep. That streaming to be…

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the stream preview not lag

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Greetings,

I don't know if this is the right contact for this. But I wanted to suggest something that would be very beneficial for channels from different regions to grow.

I have communicated this via twitch surveys before.

My suggestion is:
    It would be very beneficial for channels to grow if the Twitch homepage displayed channels from the regions the users are from (e.g: if a user is from Saudi Arabia, the homepage will display Arabic channels ..etc)

I have been streaming on twitch for 4 years now and have been a partner since 2015. However, I need to grow…

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Myself and I know of a good handful of other people streaming want to be able to set a category for Gundam Model building or Gunpla for short. The best we can do is set just chatting and scale model as a tag. We feel for the Gundam community that Gunpla as a category or tag would greatly benefit us and twitch

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I follow about 30 games and yet have no way to see a list of all the channels currently streaming those games.

We have a list of every single live channel. We have a short list of streams we may like. But if I want to raid someone new playing a game I follow, I need to open 30 tabs and go through them looking for the tags, viewer count, or overlay that appeal to me.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. High-rank Overwatch streamers usually get ~20 mins of queueing right now and that is often filled with another game or a youtube game.

I suggest a way to only view streams that are in-game, and to automatically go to the next streamer if the current stream doesn't have any gameplay. Or to have some small badge saying "In-Game" show up on the thumbnail.

The easiest way of implementing this is using some lightweight ML Video Classification. I assume you are probably using a GPU to do remux, and you can utilize those GPUs for classification inferencing. You probably won't even…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be categories for things outside of traditional gaming, art, DND, and "just chatting." Streamers on twitch doing things outside of what is considered traditional have issues gaining exposure due to Twitch's lack of categories. An 'Experimental' category would be useful for those attempting to gain traction for something outside of the limited categories that exist.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please, PLEASE add a separate section for WoW Classic rather than just combining what used to be the WoW Bfa section with Classic. Since Classic launched, the WoW streaming section has become absolutely INFESTED with pretty much just Classic streams and I'd like to be able to find Bfa streams when I want to watch them instead of having to go digging through the entire section for them like I'm digging through the racks at TJ Maxx for a good outfit.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are 41 separate Nancy Drew (ND) game categories currently on Twitch, with an average of 3-5 people streaming in separate ND categories with maybe an overall total of 25 viewers. This makes discoverability for anyone streaming a Nancy Drew game very low and building a community based on the love of these games hard when it is difficult to figure out if there is anyone else playing a game from this series.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When switching category to a game that gives an epilepsy warning, could the auto-tag system also add in an "Epilepsy Warning" tag to be able to filter through.

769 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?