Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. I would like to upload a thumbnail for a game category that does not have.
    For example, the game in question has a gray thumbnail with a controller as an image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Due to many games getting significant expansions, I think there should be a way to sort between DLCs/Expansions of a game.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a great example here. This game has three seperate expansions (one of which is coming out next week). For some reason though, when selecting a game to stream there are only two options; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.

Due to Twitch's name rules, the other expansion The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ did not get a twitch game name. The final, biggest and most impactful expansion, The Binding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add/create a data-tree style internal system to keep track of which games are part of which series and/or are remakes/ports/remasters of other games so that if someone wished to browse through, for example, all streamers playing any legend of zelda game, they could. This would also allow people to browse through, for example, specifically streamers playing Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team as well as Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, since DX is a remake of Red/Blue. This could increase traffic to streamers playing lesser-known or less popular games from a series since few people would be looking for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a category for Project 1999 Everquest as it it NOT the actual real game and it's an emulated version, the Everquest category is FULL of emulator streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Me and my cousin want to bring LIVE paranormal investigations to Twitch with THE HAUNTED LAIR. would love to see "paranormal" "haunted exploring" "paranormal investigations" ect on those lines as a category to choose from when setting up a broadcast. None of the existing categories really fit it to say what we are trying to show.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add game called Disgaea 1 Complete for PS4 since I can only choose old PS2 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As it says - there's a whole community of us who do Live Reading on the platform, with a substantial audience for it as well.

Be it books, poems, articles, funny stories from reddit, or whatever else.

Yet we have to use the category 'Just Chatting' and add the 'Reading Aloud' tag.

Given that there's countless categories for super-niche hobbies and content, a proper category for the most universal hobby in existence would be good (especially as lots of lurkers enjoy live streams almost like a podcast or audiobook anyway).

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you ADD Sim City (Not the one on there Currently)

If you look up Sim City & Sim City - Streets of Tomorrow, You will see it's not a game that you have on your list. This confuses people whom want to play the newest version of the Sim City..

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to disable the preview thumbnail for a recently released title. Often when a new game comes out many streamers that I follow play it. For some games (particularly story driven titles) the preview thumbnails might contain spoilers.

So what if you had the option in your setting to disable the preview thumbnail for a period of time around a games release? For example any time before the official release and for 2 weeks after. It could be replaced with just about anything really, the streamers profile pic, the game's logo, a black screen, etc...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having creative show up as a game is okay but really vague. Having different types of art to chose from like games would be really easier for artists and our viewers. Like not everyone who enjoys watching people do textile art like looming enjoys animation, painting, there's a lot of people who prefer traditional or digital, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am watching GTA. The guys is imprisoned. His lawyer after talking to him, went to talk to a judge.

Idea: Give a link to the lawyers' page, so I can click on it and continue watching the narrative

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is both a "Pokémon Showdown" and a "Pokémon Showdown!" category on Twitch and they should be merged into the "Pokémon Showdown" category.

The "Pokémon Showdown!" title is incorrect as the official title doesn't include an exclamation point. As well, the description for "Pokémon Showdown" (no exclamation) matches what is on IGDB and is more accurate to the game itself.

Also, the cover art is missing for the categories even though it's included in IGDB (link: https://www.igdb.com/games/pokemon-showdown); this should be added as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Que los canales pequeños o con pocos viewers salgan primero en recomendados en vez que los canales grandes ya que asi no pueden los canales pequeños

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've started streaming crossword puzzles, and it would be cool if there was a channel for that that had a picture. NY Times style crossword solving is different from all the games, and is similar to chess in how classic it is.

Add a picture to the crossword category! It'll be awesome!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When performing certain searches rather than returning the "No results found for..." message, for certain searches the message "An error has occurred, please try again." is displayed.

The GQL error that is received for the search request is "graphql: got nil for non-null \"SearchForItem\"

An example of this is when searching for "Pretend You're Xyzzy", but it's not specific to that search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I follow alot of streamers and love supporting them! But it would be amazing to have a way to create lists or groups and organize streamers into them. Like a classic Favourites list but also a way to may organize all the art streamers into one list and the game streamers into another. Also a Friend's list so if you have friended anyone they may show up in a different list. I just find it hard to go on and see 50 people live and try and find what I'm looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. patrocinios a canales con pocos recursos y mejorar los recomendados a canales con 0 espectadores pero con 50 seguidores

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. to add an option where an individual could pick his/her top 10 or top 12 of their choosing followed channels as to where they don't have to scroll through so many to find one of their favorites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I found myself interested in streaming my Inkarnate mapmaking process, and I just couldn't find any categories for that.

Inkarnate is a widely used online map making tool, and I really think there's plenty of people out there looking for Inkarnate streams to boost their creativity.

Regards,

dasguteholz

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?