Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1340 results found

1. small twitch streamers shouldn't be put at the bottom of the list because there only way to grow is the people that scroll all the way to the bottom or social media i think they should be mixed in with the bigger streamers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would very much like to sort the categories in reverse order. The list is too long to conveniently scroll to the bottom, and the same dozen things are always on top of the list. There's a lot of very interesting streams, games and things at the bottom. If I could order categories so that the least watched things are on top, this problem would go away.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a button across from "Show More" in the followers list to refresh the followers list without refreshing the entire page, and without leaving the streamer's page.

My followers list is not always up to date and sometimes I'm watching one stream while waiting for another stream. It would be nice to have a button to refresh the list without actually leaving the current stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add custom level category for an increasing community of players that are streaming custom made games or levels such as TRLE levels (tomb raider level editor/ trle.net). Could also apply to other games with custom maps/mods etc.

There is a steadily increasing audience for these levels and it is detrimental to the streamer to have to set the game as "tomb raider the last revelation" most of the time, purely because this is the engine used, but not actually what is being streamed. People will open the stream for tomb raider 4 but leave when its not actually tomb raider…

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The idea is if a streamer you follow is playing or on a stream you don't follow, it would show in your following list the stream they're on. It would allow people to watch streamers they like when they're not on their own stream, and perhaps even discover new streamers they like.

As for the logistics of such a feature, it could require the streamer that is live to send a request to the guest on their stream, and that person would have to accept it, then it would show the guest as live on another person's stream to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I play on PC only so I watch PC streamers only, have no need to view any console anything for any reason, so why not allow PC users to filter out the console streamer and watch Twitch PC streamers only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I, alongside many other streamers broadcasting animation, noticed recent changes in Twitch — "Creative" was replaced with more specific terms in the creative industry, like Art, Culinary, etc...

Missing from this selection was "Animation", which many streamers, as myself, think differently from an Art as a "game", and it would be greatly appreciated, for both me and for other fellow animators, to have that as an option separate from "Art".

Also considering that Twitch's 2017 Animation Contest was held, it would make sense to have a game dedicated to all the animators that also stream on the platform.

1,108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having to get out of twitch completely and go to google can be time consuming especially if you want to keep watching the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Specifically for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, I believe we need a filter between Blackout streams and Multiplayer streams. It can be hard to find a streamer playing multiplayer in a sea of Blackout streams. I think it would be helpful to viewers and streamers. Most bigger streamers are playing Blackout and it can bury the smaller people just playing Multiplayer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a category for games that have in-game drops enabled like RPG, Action, Adventure; we could have a category like "in-game drops" in which only games that have drops enabled are listed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to tag channels. I want to create folders based on some tagging filter. For example: i can tag some channels as "Japanese" and other channels as "speed run"... I then want a way to create folders based on those tags. So I can create a folder and it's tag filter is "Japanese" and "Speed run" for "Japanese speedruns". With AND/OR/NOT logic maybe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I watch games, not streamers. While I prefer a streamer I like I still only watch certain games Im interested in.

I would like to be able add tabs of set games I can click to quick search for streamers of that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When browsing channels or games after I click on a game/channel and decide to go back because I don't want to watch that channel and go back i would like to go back to where I left off not the top of the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The IRL section should be for people who are actually doing something useful. Far too many people just sit there doing nothing, but hey they have ASMR in their title! Can we please clean this up? There are people on IRL who put in actual effort to provide useful and entertaining content, and they're buried underneath a sea of lazy, attention seeking bores. To be honest, the IRL section, because of what's allowed, cheapens the site. There should be a standard, a level of activity or usefulness required to stream in this section. Make ASMR a different section at least,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For people who love games, especially multiplayer games such as PUBG, CSGO, World of Warcraft, etc. It's very easy to find new channels on the Browse page.

However, for people who really dislike these types of games, and prefer to watch streams for their (positive) communities, it's almost impossible to find new streamers.

When heading to the browse directory, there's an option: "Show me", where you can select Channels. Perfect. However, this shows just the most popular streamers mostly playing the games we don't want to see. There's a second filter: "Streaming from", which is even more irrelevant for the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Simply allow full manual sorting of all your followed channel in the sidebar (on desktop, Chrome/Firefox etc.). Additionally give options to sort by subscriber/follower count (add new ideas here..).

Currently the channels are in what seems to be a completely random order (definitely not alphabetical or by sub/follow count). My most watched streamers which are also big by overall Twitch standards are at the very bottom by default and I need to 1) scroll down, 2) click "more" twice to get to them when they're not live.

380 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Who else thinks Twitch should add a shuffle button 🔀 on each game (Fortnite, Overwatch, etc...) so that viewers can just hit a button and it will randomly join you to a random streamers stream 🙂

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?