• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the modified emotes (redeemed with points OR with tiered subs) usable on emote only chat...
    Because modifier emotes are emotes.. right ?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some detail gets lost with emotes due to their size in the Twitch chat. A slight increase in their actual size in chat would be pretty swell.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I blocked a user that I don't want to see any trace of, though their emotes are viewable on other streaming channels when someone uses them. Their emotes are a reminder of what they did to me and I just want to move on.

please help. :(

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When hovering over an emote in chat I would love to see listed information for the artist it was created by and their social media/ contact info.
    For that info to be easily clicked on to open new tabs to their Twitch channel and to their art social media/ contact info.

Also showing the emote at the largest size to see the emote's art more clearly, the emote's name, and the streamer's channel that it is uploaded to with that being clickable opening a new tab there.

I feel that emotes are a large part of Twitch and it's difficult…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to see for the twitch viewer to be able to organize the twitch emotes you have acquired.
    Number one feature I would like to see is the ability to hide a group or section of certain emotes that you don't use when you go to select an emote from the emote menu.
    For example I would like to hide the option to choose the global emotes. I would also like to hide individual emotes.
    Or have the ability to chose your most used emotes instead of it being automatically curated for you. I'm glad that twitch has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a higher cost Channel Points redemption for unlocking and/or modifying Tier 2 & Tier 3 emotes - especially as Partners now have up to 5 of each.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I originally created my first set of emotes when I first got affiliate and didnt think I would gain the following I did, so I assigned an emote that a LOT of my subs/followers want to tier 3. But I dont want them to have to pay for it at tier 3. I would like the availability for me to simply say "reassign this emote from tier 3 to this open slot at tier 1" this would save the emote approval process MUCH faster in my opinion because of the duplicate emotes being approved.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hey Twitch,

Can you add it so that if I had an emote APPROVED. I can keep up to 20 stored on my account, that I can "Turn On/Off" so I don't have to keep uploading and waiting 5-10 days to get one approved?

I would like to use certain ones for the games I'm playing
    Thx

@Twitch

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make “Meznah” the new global “pog” emote. The emote is done and better then any other Iv ever seen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give users the option to remove certain emotes so they don't show up in chat, like hiding all the Kpop emotes

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Along with adding integration of twitch chat on the overlay, I thing allowing channel added BTTV (Better Twitch TV) emotes and FFZ (Franker FaceZ) emotes to be show on that chat would be cool as many many people Use these programs for extra emotes and it would make the quality of life way better.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This is the new LUL and that's probably the most used emote.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We have some great Pride emotes, but can we add one with the demisexual pride flag? It's not the same as asexuality and there are members in our community who would really appreciate being represented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. as mentioned before. or just removed PogChamp forever to preserve the respect the emote deserves.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A lot of smaller streamers don't have the means to grow partly due to the limitations put in place by Twitch where a new affiliate can only have ONE tier 1, ONE tier 2 and ONE tier 3 emote.

When a viewer subscribes to a channel they want to be rewarded with emotes to express themselves as well as join in on conversations, memes and other means that the stream host is using to engage their audience.

This idea is great but restricting smaller streamers to just a single emote in each tier doesn't give an incentive for viewers to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. So right now with the Emote system, there's a couple of problems that are rising from time to time :

1. To change an emote from a tier into another tier (say, Tier 2 into Tier 1 after unlocking the slot), you pretty much have to wait for the approval to pass through, then have the emote at the ready. This can take between a week and a month (absolutely not first-hand experience ahem).

2. Currently, for a smaller streamer, between 2/3rds to 2/7ths of their emotes are locked behind an impossibly large wall : the tier wall. 2nd and 3rd…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have some wishes about emote packs.

Opportunity to remove and hide stickers packs.
    - To remove unwanted packs like "Hyperscale", "pride", etc. - personally I don't use/like them, but they take even more place on my emotes list. Or in THIS case to add one more button to settings: deny gifted emotes [or how it's called?].
    - To hide channels' packs: not all channels have really good qualited emotes, so, getting sub I'd love to hide their emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi Twitch Team,

I think it would be nice if there would be the possibility to allow users to keep one emote permanetly after being sub for like 12 months in a channel, to receive a further reward for loyality and the money you spent.

Thanks! :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?