Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. Give users the option to remove emotes from their list. There will be some that people won't want eg. bit emotes of a streamer they had bad experiences with, or the Hype train emotes pushing channel emotes with Hype in their name way down the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think that it would be fun idea to give affiliates and partners the option to include gift sub emotes! It would be similar to bit emotes but after a certain amount of gift subs are given that gifter unlocks a new emote for that channel.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please add, or make follower only emotes on twitchdev twitch channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. enable larger file sizes for animated emotes. Most animations even if small in canvas size, get bigger in file size very fast.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a Twitch Partner. I spend a lot of time in people's twitch chats. I like to donate subs and bits to them. The problem is, when I do so, my partner badge gets yanked away from me and replaced with a bit progress or sub gift badge. I then need to go into my chat identity and reinstate my partner badge in that chat in order to keep the appearance that I am better than others.

I would like a setting that allows me to maintain my prowess as a partner in chat regardless of whether or not…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bit badges go from 1 cent, to a dollar, to 10 dollars, to 50, to 100. Shouldnt there be a 5 dollar bit badge? and maybe a 25? the badges are insanely steep. I'm an affiliate and I can set literally 28 badges, and yet it costs $10 worth of bits to get the third one. I can set 28 badges and yet people wont see any past the first two. As an affiliate, does twitch ever realistically expect someone to donate 5,000,000 bits? Nobody donates bits past the 100 mark to get the second badge. Theres just no bridge…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the same vein of modeducation.reddithelp.com and discord.com/moderation I think Twitch could give a badge for users who pass on a quiz about channel moderation.

It is a nice way to make future mods get acquainted with twitch tools and to signal creators users that are serious about being mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Revist ReThink Twtich lets add Gifted Sub Emote Slots unlock Slots. Something along these lines.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have several people over 5 million bits, do you think you could add up to 10 million bit badges

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create the functionality to allow streamers to choose individual subscriber or bits emotes that they would like to DISABLE from global use.

Currently, Follower emotes are restricted to a streamer's channel... It would be great to see streamers be able to exclude certain emotes from global use, particularly for emotes that aren't inherently harmful but just not likely to be understood outside of the community. Something that works in my community might not work in someone else's - this would, in effect, reduce harm or the necessity to remove emotes that are seen as 'bullying' if they are isolated to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch should add a Special Badge For the top 100 Oldest Twitch Accounts or a special badge for anyone's account thats 10-15 years old?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new beta test of Follower Emotes is great - and look forward to seeing it widely implemented across the platform.

I think a great idea to help with the community aspect of emotes would be to designate ONE of those follow emotes as a 'raid emote'. Something that all followers could use when you raid a channel.

I recognize that the likely implementation would mean that one of the five follower emotes would then be usable across the platform... And that likely goes against the core concept of the follower emote test - but still worth considering!

301 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have follower emotes in my emote menu from streamers that I no longer follow for one reason or another. There is one I have even blocked and their emotes are still in my menu. Being able to remove/hide categories of emotes/certain streamer sections would be a huge quality of life improvement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Seeing your own usage is relatively useless and actually hurts your ability to judge how popular emotes are amongst your community.

Optional: be able to set a list of accounts to ignore as well!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dear Twitch,
    I'm writing this message to give a suggestion regarding Affiliates being able to regain instant uploader eligibility after losing it from an emote being denied.
    Wanting to create Follower Emotes, I discovered that this feature was disabled for me because a while back, I had an emote design denied because it included a cross icon over a blue button (made to look like a video game controller). Unfortunately, it was interpreted as the letter X, which broke the Rules and Guidelines for emote designs ("emotes containing a single letter in the graphic").
    To regain instant uploader eligibility, I've…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Members of a stream team get a custom badge in chat.

183 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The idea is to allow Streamers to award a single tier 1 Subscription per month for Free with no monetary cost or pay out for the streamer.

This would allow followers to make use of the chat emotes, stop pre-roll adds and even allow them to use sub only chat for one month.

After the month is up, the recipient may be more inclined to pay out for a sub in order to keep the Emotes and to stop Adds.

Streamers could use these Free subs as Prizes after hitting a new goal or rewards to returning viewers or just…

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I noticed some changes with the Game Developer Badge. Now the badge is only visible if it is set as the main badge, but it seems to me that there should be an option to manually enable and disable it, because if someone, for example, sets another badge as the main one, and still wants to have a visible badge after clicking on the profile, unfortunately this is not possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. shows your an og of the platform and its more just bragging rights then anything else?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would help me as a stream to see all my followers having a followers badge. So I can see who followed me and who didn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?