Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Met affiliate req on 26th, my stats are still above req, i have message on my dashboard saying ive leveld up to affiliate and a button " get started" i click it and get " sorry, unless you have timemachine its unavailable" also no email :(.

i am refraining from streaming due to this as i want to make sure i get my affiliate i know others that have met req after me and theres have worked.

is this a dashboard error? i try on desktop and mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have had an error with the affiliate program and it happens to me that when I configure it the error I find is Sorry. Unless you have a time machine, that content is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Emoteları yükledim ama onay bekliyorlar hala ve abonelerim çok sabırsızlar. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bonjour,

Puis-je changer le nom de ma chaine Twitch (De MathMoiEnLive à MathRichard) tout en gardant mon contrat partenaire et mes stats ? Merci à vous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ads in stream read tital not money making at the stream gettest muted game sounds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If you REALLY want to drive up the Viewership and lean into caring.. stop pushing an Agenda. Make it more "Streamer" friendly instead. Streamers care deeply about their Viewers in these bad times(Emotional Escape).. Try instead of thinking about the Viewers contextual Experience instead... take the pressure of the Streamer that constantly Pushes this Nonsense about Partnership/Affiliate(I'm ignoring it for better content to my Viewers thanks)... Good luck... truth hurts.. but sometimes needs to be said when People at the top Loose Contact with all the little guys at the bottom with DUMB ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i cant unlock my affiliate and all i need is the 3 viewer but i like streaming all day for the clips please please just give it to me i have people who wanna subscribe money is money and im a leader i need it unlocked please twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 구독티콘 승인이 2주째안되어요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i cant see affiliate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hola, se me ha subscrito una persona al canal y me sale que la subscripcion es del 50/50
    en cambio a mi me han dado 1,75USD en vez de la mitad de la subscripción
    Queria saber el porque

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I finished the requirements but have not gotten the notification about it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I got my affiliate status a while ago and am still waiting for my royalty tax interview to go through. Make sure that the times for people's submissions are faster and actually are in a couple minutes. If they mess up in the form just send it back to them immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Making the time from when u post your sub emotes because it takes ages for them to approve them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, I'm a new Brazilian streamer and I just became an affiliate.

However, when confirming my payment method through PayPal, I cannot confirm to receive in BRL (Brazilian currency) only in USD (American currency) what to do?

53/5000
    Is there a possibility to add in BRL on PayPal?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remade the affilitate mode, too easier these tax form are broken, i havent still got any news about mine tax form, why should i even continue streaming haha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. currently the requirements are as follows:

50 followers and over the last 30 days have have at least 500 total minutes broadcast, 7 unique broadcast days, and an average of 3 or more concurrent viewers for the month. Now I think the requirement of constantly having certain amount of viewers doesn't work because I have seen channels with 100+ followers and they barely get 2 viewers daily and consistently as the trend has changed where folk channel hop instead of staying consistent This requirement should be removed and maybe increase total monthly hours of stream time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a streamer, I love the idea of helping local and smaller bands get some recognition through my stream, and I think there should be an addition for that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. que las transmisiones queden respaldadas en una nube para asi poder exportalas en cualquier momento a Youtube

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?