Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Everything is laid out perfectly on what is required to do said achievement, however I would prefer a little more specificity and tips on how to get affiliate. Tips such as how to network and gain more followers, and etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Having 5/5 Chatters Twitch Affiliate requirement ...Hard should be at least 3/3 instead with the growing amount of new streamers entering the market and audience being dominated by Castro Bateson and others big names

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. İştirak formuna girmeye çalışırken Üzgünüz. Bir zaman makinesine sahip değilseniz bu içerik artık ulaşılamaz demektir.
    bu hatayı alıyorum... Lütfen yardımcı olabilir misiniz

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Me faltan 10 seguidores para los 50 y una media de 3 espectadores, me pueden ayudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Me pueden ayudar con el afuliado se los agradezco un monton de corazon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mi banco no permite el pago que realiza twitch, la solución es que Twitch devuelva el dinero a la cuenta de twitch (valga la redundancia) y luego a mi cuenta de PayPal que es más fácil, cómo hago eso? :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dividing the live time by the number of spectators is a mistake, there are players like me who use Twitch to promote games and search for adventurers,

Remember that most MMORPGs have RPG in their structure. Obviously when it comes to a masterpiece like Project Gorgon I’ll look for adventurers,

Another terrible mistake was removing Project Gorgon from the categories. The game is still in beta and have you checked the MMO Population list for the daily number of players? In project gorgon different from some **** on the market when a player enters the game he doesn't stop playing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I need a way to get my content pushed to a bigger crowd. My clips are better than 90 percent of what is shown!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to see and track your potential funds, even if they are still in review. It's a nightmare trying to find where they are now, and honestly the page doesn't tell you anything in regards to how much I have acquired thus far and so on. It would be really nice to have that part streamlined a bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. no me quiere llevar afiliado , no tengo nada mas que decir pero eso ojala llegar luego tengo 30 visualisaciones por video ayudaaa , deveria serlo yaa:( si me ayuda muchas gracias <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show the total earnings/revenue that aren't paid yet, on the Analytics of the channel page, so users can see how much they need to make in order to receive a payment. I really don't know why this isn't an option yet, it is so simple and essential.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Met affiliate req on 26th, my stats are still above req, i have message on my dashboard saying ive leveld up to affiliate and a button " get started" i click it and get " sorry, unless you have timemachine its unavailable" also no email :(.

i am refraining from streaming due to this as i want to make sure i get my affiliate i know others that have met req after me and theres have worked.

is this a dashboard error? i try on desktop and mobile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have had an error with the affiliate program and it happens to me that when I configure it the error I find is Sorry. Unless you have a time machine, that content is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Emoteları yükledim ama onay bekliyorlar hala ve abonelerim çok sabırsızlar. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bonjour,

Puis-je changer le nom de ma chaine Twitch (De MathMoiEnLive à MathRichard) tout en gardant mon contrat partenaire et mes stats ? Merci à vous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ads in stream read tital not money making at the stream gettest muted game sounds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If you REALLY want to drive up the Viewership and lean into caring.. stop pushing an Agenda. Make it more "Streamer" friendly instead. Streamers care deeply about their Viewers in these bad times(Emotional Escape).. Try instead of thinking about the Viewers contextual Experience instead... take the pressure of the Streamer that constantly Pushes this Nonsense about Partnership/Affiliate(I'm ignoring it for better content to my Viewers thanks)... Good luck... truth hurts.. but sometimes needs to be said when People at the top Loose Contact with all the little guys at the bottom with DUMB ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. i cant unlock my affiliate and all i need is the 3 viewer but i like streaming all day for the clips please please just give it to me i have people who wanna subscribe money is money and im a leader i need it unlocked please twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?