Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

91 results found

1. You cannot create more than one alert in the channel points section, if you delete the alert, you cannot create a new one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be the most amazing thing ever to be able to design a custom alert that can be triggered via webhook!

This would allow creators to utilize the alert system y'all did such a terrific job on for our own interactive elements!

An alternative to a webhook trigger would be adding an endpoint to the Twitch API that lets us trigger an event. But this wouldn't be as accessible to all creators.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would find it cool to be able to add a text and language setting where it allows me to set a delay on the text message. This is currently the only thing preventing me from using Twitch's alerts. Since my alerts show the images first and then 3-4 seconds later the text message "user is following now!" pops up.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just started using the alerts system and thought it would be fun to have the celebrations (cool feature btw) as a channel point redemption. I added all 3, and it worked perfectly at first, very cool.

I went to stress-test it by redeeming all 3 at once, and now all 3 redeems show flamethrowers, even after refreshing the page and trying different browsers. Flamethrowers was the first one I redeemed during the stress test.

UPDATE: After doing more tests, it seems that the issue is specifically with the flamethrower celebration, not with stressing the system. I disabled flamethrowers and the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have another update regarding Twitch’s Alerts. Now, you can set up integrations with Streamlabs, Throne, Crowd Control, and StreamElements, to bring select third-party events they provide to your Activity Feed to help you recognize all the additional ways your community supports your channel (such as through tipping, merch purchases, etc.).

Help highlight your community’s contributions and celebrate them all in one place, with your own flair by tapping into the customization options for your Alerts in the Creator Dashboard.

This is just the beginning! We'd love to hear what other third party streaming tools you'd like deeper Twitch integrations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Following - https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/alerts-by-twitch-faq?language=en_US#faqs

"If you believe you received this message in error – for example, because you believe our system mistakenly identified copyrighted audio or you have the rights to upload and include the identified copyrighted audio in your streams and archives – please let us know via UserVoice."

I tried uploading and using a sound which has permission from the owner of the sound to be used.

One file had permission like this - "
    Creative Commons 0 You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the sound, even for commercial purposes, all without the need of asking permission to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I do pay for Epidemic Sound and own rights to use their songs for my content. I tried to upload an alert with one of their songs (Maybe - Life of the Party) and Twitch would not let me, saying it is a copyrighted material and it is unable to upload the file. The FAQs page directed me here to submit this problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if there is a possibility to add a Tip / Donation Alert function for Streamelements and not only for the Merch Stuff maybe you can add this to the Streamelements Alerts so we can make Alerts for Streamelements Tip and Donations
    thx have a nice Day

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In some third-party tools (at least StreamElements) you can have multiple alerts that fulfill the same condition: when this happens, you are able to select a percentage value that allows a certain alert to be triggered. For example: having two follower alerts, but a percentage value of 25% for one and 75% for the other, will allow one alert to occur more than the other.

I have alerts on StreamElements that use this feature and at the moment, I cannot swap over to Twitch Alerts (despite wanting to) because it lacks the ability to do this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow you to import alerts from other services like streamelements or streamlabs or edit and move the text in the case of custom alerts, for example I who have an alert box would like to be able to move the text to the center of the box

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch's native alertbox system is a nice starting point, but I would like there to be more options to accommodate streamers with different layouts, in a way that would make it preferable over third-party options. Several of these suggestions come from the experience of using an alertbox that is scaled to make use of the full size of the stream window.

First off, there is a forced blank margin around alerts, and it doesn't seem to be removable (at least, not by non-power-users). I tested this with a variety of alert graphics, including some that are fullscreen or are full-width…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an English Scottish accent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I noticed when using TTS curses and emotes don't tend to show up. I was wondering would there be a way that I could choose what goes through or doesn't go through? Like I don't mind cursing as long as it isn't directed to anyone. ( like I love you B ) is something that some said and that doesn't go through the tts. Just having the option to be able to allow things would be nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I noticed a lot of the font options are Google/Open fonts. The font I currently use for all of my alerts is also an Open font but not available in the alert editor.

Being able to add custom fonts would be perfect, but getting more open fonts on the list would be a big win on its own.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PLEASE give viewers a mute option for TTS!!!!!! There are some streamers that have the most annoying chats. They constantly use TTS for annoying purposes. Streamers do not want to mute them, because they get paid for them. Allow us viewers to mute them so we don't have to hear them on our side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Title says it. If I have a different Alert for first time Tier-3 and recurring Tier-3, I can't set that up because I can't choose the Alert to be "At least 2 months" AND "Tier-3"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently, the alerts through Twitch's built-in function haven't been working for me when the Text to Speech feature is enabled. Once the feature is disabled, the alerts come through again. With third-party alerts, it works without any issues.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have to option on my Kofi page to add an alert on Twitch but I don't see where I can place it. Would love to add it as a third-party alert for Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be amazing to customize the exact placement and size for each alert variation, just like in streamelements

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Um das nervige follower bot Problem zu verbessern schlage ich vor Keine alerts mehr anzeigen zu lassen bei Gebannten und blockierten followern. Würde mich freuen wenn das im Alert System implementiert wird und als Einstellungs möglichkeit auswählbar wird. Vielen Dank

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?