Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Localization

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Localization

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. As a Armenian American streamer i feel underrepresented to my Armenian peers. The addition of a Armenian section would open the door to 11 million worldwide users. Turkish is available but not Armenian why is that? We feel greatly marginalized by the platform I stream everyday. Please help us bring the community together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Add Language  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am bilingual and I stream using both Polish and English but many people who find my stream don't read the title fully where I use "(ENG/PL)" to mark the fact that there are 2 languages on stream. I am forced to pick one (I go with English) but I feel like any new viewers get put out by the fact that they come in thinking it is English only stream and I am suddenly speaking Polish. Allow for multiple languages so bilinguals, trilinguals etc can stream without this worry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear Sirs,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and after the release of Bahrain Servers on AWS. It is requested to the Twitch team to release Bahrain CDNs for Twitch too so that the Middle Eastern countries can stream on low latency with better performance as the nearest servers for Middle eastern countries are Europe: UK, London and Asia: Singapore for Content Delivery.

There arent any servers in between, but as AWS has already established Bahrain servers 2 years ago, it is requested to you all to do the same so that new content creators from this region can rise up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like to discover more Armenian streamers, but in this situation, it's practically impossible unless I learn about the streamer somewhere else and then follow them on twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Sørlige" is not a word in danish... I guess you mean "særlige" because that translates to "special". That being said I do not know what the word actually is supposed to be, as I have not seen the English edition of twitch in that category before. The only thing i do know, is that sørlige is not a word.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Translation Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. En la mayor parte de Latinoamérica, si alguien dice "antier" lo quedan mirando raro. Debería ser cambiado por "anteayer". No sé que estaba fumando el que sugirió usar "antier", pero se ve horrible y sólo me hace querer cambiar de lenguaje a Español de España o Inglés. Así mismo, "Seguiste a" no toma en cuenta el tiempo verbal de "Followed" y "Banear" es con una sola "n" desde hace mucho tiempo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If you show more information for the Slow-Chat-Mode the tooltip says: "Users can write 15 messages per second." instead of "Benutzer können alle 15 Sekunden eine Nachricht senden."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streamers and gamers from the southern african countries have no injest server close by, which makes streaming to the platform without issues and at the same level as other countries very difficult. We have a growing base of gamers and streamers and would like an equal opportunity!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Заблокировав Nickname, вы:

Запретите пользователю отправлять вам личные сообщения.
    Запретите пользователю ретранслировать вас.
    Запретите пользователю добавлять вас в друзья.
    Невозможность приобретать подарочные подписки для других пользователей вашего канала
    Перестанете видеть сообщения пользователя в чатах, которы не модерируете.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fucking Twitch and Politics are put Kosovo as country. Kosovo isnt coutry. Kosovo is Serbia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Twitch please add Azerbaijani language as an option to stream. There are around 40 million Azerbaijanis in the world. Quite often I find my compatriots watching streams of worldwide famous streamers or Turkish streamers. All of my compatriots choose Turkish language as a streaming language for their broadcast, which makes it harder for an Azerbaijani viewers to find their local content creators . Thanks !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Pieni viive" päälle/pois = Small latency. Meaning that it would add more latency

Correct: "Alhainen viive" = Low latency. Meaning it will lower the latency

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The text reads "Sua próxima inscrição Prime estará disponível em em 3 horas", with a duped "em" word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have recently started watching streams but all of the streamers I have found have been in the US and are streaming at times I am not able to watch.
    I want to be able to search for streamers using my time zone or multiple time zones as well as what they stream, if they stream with other people and how many subscribers/followers they have.
    This way I can find small streamers that are in my time zone and play games I want to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I think it will be good idea to add "Balkan" language which include Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian as a category,adding one of them will be bad idea, because every country wants their own language..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm in Guatemala right now and when I try to view the Community Guidelines page, it puts it automatically in Spanish. I click Idiomas at the top and choose English, it loads the page, but then immediately switches back to the Spanish version! The only way I can read the English page is in an incognito window.
    I'm on Windows 10, Chrome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A platform like twitch should support Arabic language given that there are thousands of paying active Arabic speaking users. This can also help users who use Farsi/Urdu since all three languages employ the same script.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you are subscribed and located in the "Abo verlängern"/"Continue Sub" section, it says "freizsuchalten!", but it should be "freizuschalten!" instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When you scroll down to the friend list, it says who they are watching. However, in the Hungarian translation it says: "A következőt nézi:", and there is the name afterwards. This is too long for the name to be displayed, so where the name should there is just "...". It's impossible to see otherwise who they are watching, so I recommend it to change it to "Őt nézi:".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ez nem lenni 5let, ez hiba. A profil menüben hibásan lenni fordítva a Drops messzidzs.
    Magyarul Droppok kéne lenni, hogy legyen, azaz hiánycicik egy PÉ betű.

köszipuszi

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?