Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

44 results found

1. Allow viewers to minimize chat on squad stream. Its quite annoying on smaller screens like mobile or not full-screen desktop, because the chat takes up way too much space. I would like the ability to minimize the chat when watching in squad stream, there are instances when it can take up more space for the chat than the other streams combined.

Allow hosting to work properly. When a squad streamer hosts someone it just makes it seem like their stream ended, either allow their host command to take all squad stream viewers that are viewing them, or take all squad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Several games have more than 4 member teams. Overwatch and League of Legends are examples.

With OW having 6 member teams and LoL having 5 member teams (depending on game mode), streamers are still having to use a third party sites to allow all players perspectives to be seen.

If there were up to 6 streamers allowed in a Squad Stream, then they wouldn't have to use the third party sites that are not 100% reliable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is a lack of/not the same padding between the "Watch in squad mode" button, the "React" action while active and the follow button on desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use the concept of Squad Streams to let the user decide which streamers he wants to watch at the same time.
    No need for extra tabs in your browser anymore!
    Also way easier for mobile users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Squad Streaming would allow for greater discoverability for everyone, but its sad that you would hide it behind Partner, which means someone already has to be very well known and decently famous in the commmunity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recently when i was watching the BeyondTheSummit broadcast of TI10 Dota 2 Qualifiers, i accidently clicked the watch in squad mode option. Knowing this, before the mode launched, i backed out immediately. Soon after, the stream started lagging to the point that it became unwatchable. But the interesting thing is that, this lag was occurring only on the this particular broadcast and was persistent on every device. Initially, i thought there must be some problem with the broadcast or my internet connection, but the problem continued for few days. After that, out of the blue i thought of clicking the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vorrei che il co streaming sia più facile da trovare. Adesso è seppellito sotto a mille sottocartelle

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When in squad streaming mode for Apex Legends (3 Players), screens are oriented in a Square Shape (4:3) instead of Rectangle (16:9 or 16:10) like most screens are nowadays, leaving ton of blank/black space with and without the chat on the side.

I'm sure community will appreciate if you let viewers either move the screens freely or put them in a rectangle (Focus Screen + Other 2 on the SIDE instead of below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Say the ability for a viewer to be able to press on tabs that show the games stats that aren’t visable without this said tab, the ability to open up the streamers minimal to view the full map, this would happen only on the viewers side, would have to be a two way thing, could go beyond with other features the streamer would like to allow access to for viewers, be able to view the partners in a said stream if they are in a squad (with or without the ability to see the other squad members pov, but just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Crear un botón en el canal de un streamer, para que los afiliados a este mismo puedan unirse a la partida a la que esté jugando y poder jugar con ellos. O con tra ellos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If a stream is running in Squad Mode, it is impossible to access VODs for that channel - clicking the "Videos" button after exiting squad mode auto-redirects to the squad stream, as does directly accessing the URL of an archived video on that channel.

This definitely does not feel like intended behavior - if the URL contains /videos, it shouldn't redirect to the live squad stream.

As a demonstration of this bug, try accessing any VODs on the ESAMarathon channel right now - they're running a squad stream with their secondary channel, and every VOD link redirects to the squad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,

I play Escape From Tarkov, and one of the coolest things about the game is the community. A lot of streamers large and small set up Collab Streams. I think it would be a useful tool for people to be able to "Invite" people to a duo/squad stream.

We have people that play in various time zones. It doesn't sound like a complicated issue, but constantly people are early or late due to confusion on time zones. If the calendars were integrated into each other, you could schedule a colab stream with another streamer and it could auto populate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hey guys am a xbox player and i used mixer but now mixer has gone and has been for some time i was wonder in how to co stream and it turns out i need to be a partner as i was looking for squad goals for almost 1 hour today looking though quick actions in the stream mangners!

Now on mixer i would stream and my friend would stream then we can send a co streaming invite then we be co streaming it was that easy but on here its really hard and we have to pay and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great to have this feature avaliable as an affiliate but it would be great to just skip all that and just be able to stream with your close knit group of friends, would be more entertaining to viewers and allow more follows to everyone in party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The streams don’t fit to the screens on an I phone X, I recently watched Shroud play Apex squad and it cut half of the names out due to his stream not fitting the screen properly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In DOTA and M:TG at least, there is a growing trend of community figures re-streaming a sponsored tournament to provide their own commentary. This can lead to the main broadcast of an event having only a plurality of the real view count. DOTA is trying to solve the Advertiser side of this by requiring restreams to adhere to rules about overlays and advertising inclusion.

However, something official that groups all streams of an event together would be helpful. When I browse a game and see at the top: LIVE: 'game' Regional Qualifiers Finals! as perhaps a banner with the combined…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a member of a gaming crew, I'm more focused on promoting the hosted channels of my squad-mates than displaying my most recent stream or highlight clips to my followers. I would really like to see the ability for a channel owner to set the priority of the preview screens displayed on the channels home page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lately you auto join squad streaming if available after 30 sec. That means that if you forget to cancel, you'll full screen a stream and after 30 sec, magic, now you're watching more... windowed. Its bad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is really frustrating that the player kicks into squad mode while full screened. Same with streamers creating a squad mid stream kicks the player into squad mode. At least make it opt-in in settings.

Also, let us hide the chat..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?