Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. Allow streamers to upload their facecam as a separate feed that goes on top of chat like watch parties.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i feel like it would be a cool idea to make a music store to where you can get artists to give the rights to songs to twitch. But make it like itunes to where the streamers will have to buy the songs to play on stream. i feel like this could be really beneficial because its hard to find music to play on stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We appreciate that Twitch is primarily a gaming platform which delivers strong, repeating revenue streams and justifies the high valuation for the business.
    Your infrastructure allows for musicians/DJs/live acts to broadcast and permit multiple acts from all over the world to participate on one channel using one stream key - it's works brilliantly (even on the free version) and suits the purpose of what so many people globally are doing right now. However, copyright issues on replaying the recorded copy that Twitch makes available for 14 days (60 on Prime). This creates headaches and annoyance for many of the users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. like every friday they can all meet up on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to see an achievement system for affiliates and partners. Like if you stream every day for about 3 hours, you should get more space in terms of more bitrate or emote slots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Once upon a time there was a news section in twitch by streamers, but that's a bit of a different feature. I think stories are a very good tool for communicating with followers, at the very least I will be able to do without extraneous social networks for this purpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding trolls making several accounts to harass streamers during a single livestream. I think I may have come up with the solution on how to fix this problem. I know Twitch has "Community Moderators" which work for Twitch and can moderate channels (in addition to your channel's moderators). I think affiliates and partners should get a "Request Community Moderator" Button they can press while they are live (the button would not be clickable while after 5 minutes of going offline) that would notify a Twitch Community Moderator currently online that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give option to streamers to nominate users who could end their stream remotely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not everyone is meant for hardcore grinding on Twitch, not everyone is meant to make a living out of streaming, and not everyone wants to and that doesn't make anyone less worthy.
    They're tons of "medium" Streamer out there that have been doing what they do best for years and just never "made it" and probably never will.
    It would be nice to have some kind of recognition if you've been part of the twitch world for a very long time but fame is just not for you for whatever reason.
    Something in between affiliates and partners to give some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since there are streamers and viewers from all over the world and therefore different timezones and googling said timezones becomes quite exhausting, why not introduce a "twitch-time(zone)".Have a clock ticking (and the date) in the corner or somewhere visible. This would for sure prevent any confusion with the starts of events or streams.
    Someone is streaming and announcing in the title of the stream when they are going to switch to a different game in "twitch-time"? Just take a look in the corner and you're sure to not miss it. Which timezone becomes the official "twitch-timezone", doesnt really matter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A streamer could 'freeze' its own channel. This means their sub will receive a notification (generic message) that they will not be streaming for an indefinite amount of time.
    It will also 'freeze' the subscriptions of viewers so that they don't get charged during this period of streaming inactivity. The subscriptions would resume upon the streamer 'unfreezing' its channel, with the subscribers getting another notification (generic message).
    The polite and efficient thing to do for streamers, viewers and Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been an early adapter for many new implementations on twitch. Sometimes this is great but sometimes it actually breaks things so that i have to log out of my account to watch streams. Last time this happened was with the implementation of the stream minimizing to bottom left when you scroll down or change to certain pages. I don't mind testing new features and giving feedback, but i would like to know when i have been selected as a test subject.

Is it too much to ask to be informed when something is implemented? I would be happy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here