Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

262 results found

1. Por que a plataforma não disponibiliza recompensas para quem os assistem firme mente todos os dias ? A plataforma poderia ter sua própria loja para aqueles que não tem condições de dar sub em alguma live, tipo com algumas Skin de jogos, gift card e etc, pode ser recompensas pequenas podem pode atrair novos espectadores de diversas outras plataformas, não deixando que os mais antigos da Twitch acabe saindo por não sentir nenhuma atração pela plataforma e nos que não temos condições de dar sub continuarmos apoiando a Twitch firme mente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. it would be great if you could select/que the next channel{s) you wanted to watch if the current streamer you are watching goes off line . yes im lazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. twitch highlights a lot of creators of certain groups, example last month black creators were highlighted and this month female creators are being highlighted. and this is such a wonderful thing as some of these creators don't get the exposure they deserve. i am a very small streamer from Sri Lanka, there is only a handful of Sri Lankan streamers since we Sri Lankans don't fall into a particular group, we dont get the exposure. i am not trying to say that i need the exposure, i am no way near a good streamer, i have a long way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Добавить возможность настраивать трансляцию под себя. Например: я не хочу чтоб во время трансляции отображалась вебкамера стримера, которая загораживает часть экрана - дать возможность мне отключить отображение стримера для себя. Также с музыкальным проигрывателем, если вебкамера еще не так важно, то возможность отключить трансляцию музыки на стриме это очень важно! К примеру, кто-то заказывает музыку, а она прям отвратительная для меня, но стример её не скипает, для таких случаев ввести функцию - "Отключить музыку"(И все эти функции, естественно, настраиваются индивидуально для каждого, кто смотрит стрим.) Мне хочется смотреть стрим комфортно, а приходится терпеть, пока не закончится тот или иной трек...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A plug-in that enables viewers to listen to the same song in real time as the streamer, but on their own music platform with their own account on e.g. Spotify, Apple Music, etc. This makes it possible for the streamers to use licensed music again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I recommend eliminating the number of live viewers in order not to create dissing between users and disparity between streamers. Several social networks have implemented this policy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need an app to add to streams, where we can pay for songs we want to listen to. It has been a real bummer not to have the music we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So. I was updating the Roles Feature within my community section on my Twitch Dashboard.

I had a good friend of mine who is one of my loyal mods ban a viewer because of something unrelated to the stream.

I got looking after stream to see if there was any options for doing so with this. But I could not find anything for it.

You know how we have the ability under Channel Analytics that reads "Send Email To My Subscribers"?

Why not have that same function. But instead for Mods/VIP/Editor Roles?

I'd love to write up an email for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The streamer has the ability to chose on twitch a different way to output the music lets say you connect the spotify playlist on twitch and have the ability to let the watcher chose if he wants to mute the sound and hear the streamer or he wants to hear everything.

If you dont want to hear the music than mute it seperatly and enjoy the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is times where new people enter the chat and dont know what the game is about or what topic is the streamer currently talking about, etc.

There should be a "Description button" which the mods and streamer could edit anytime or disable and enable easily which would open a mini box when clicked on it ,containing the Explanation of the game, or the the current topic, description, or them of the stream.

This would help newcomers to the stream and also viewers who just enter to know whats happening right away, instead of having to ask , or google…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. zorg er voor als streamers eigen reclame maakt ze er dan ook een soort van vergoeding voor terug kunnen krijgen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So i noticed this a lot. But certain Game developers host streams where they do a certain run down through quests.. They will edit the main title to 'X quest SPOILER ALERT'.

Wouldnt it be a awesome idea to have a feature to make the user prompt with a verification that theres a spoiler going on; and if they wish to continue watching. So you dont accidently slip in (on certain devices you dont see the whole title) and get spoiled.

Of course the streamer should decide if he/she only can only do it or can leave it up to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would you feel good if your favorite streamer said happy birthday to you during his live? I definitely would.

What if the streamers could see the birthday date of their subs?
    Obviously, for privacy reasons subs might have to explicitly activate this feature, but I think this might be a good tool to build loyalty with subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. when you streaming with a friend or vip sub.
    and they are also streamers that you can do a duel against each other.

but more simply games that are available in twitch.

so that also the viewer en followers from both streamers. the other streamer can see playing.

its good for everyone and alot of fun.

as i streamer you can get more viewers or followers and new friends

as follower/viewer you can deside with one of the 2 streamer was the best in that game. and so they can see a new streamer live in action.

grtz G1BOUNDZ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make possible add a new role "Temporary moderator" for viewers, that already have relevant Role on other channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is like where your viewers, subs, and followers can chat with each other and your self.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here