Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. Create raid roulette, like video-chat roulette. 2 streamers on the same page and 1 chat. Streamers talk to each other and skip each other, following all the rules of Twitch, unlike regular roulettes. Omegle has been closed, so might be a good opportunity;) Also, streamers could raid without ending the stream, just like coming to visit other streamers. Probably need "open for online raids" feature for this. I guess there's going to be a problem with delay on streams, so streamers with no delay can participate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For streamers that have their viewer count turned off on their dashboard (or make a better setting) do not display viewer count in chat or api/webhook/etc.

For an ever growing number of streamers that number causes negative mental health issues. To help those streamers have a better experience on the platform hiding this information will help.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Now that Hosting is no more, when a streamer raids someone, you should show a notification on their offline channel who they raided, as long as that raid target is still streaming.

I thought that they would be displayed in the "offline carousel" but that doesn't seem to be happening, if that was the intent.

Regardless, there should be an explicit notification of where to go if you missed a raid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This was a feature Broken by removal of the Host command: If you missed the outgoing raid as a viewer you could see where the raid went and join in, and the Offline streamer would remain in host mode, so we can clearly find the name of the raided channel: Providing a persistent Redirect instead of a one-time redirect to the raided channel.

Please repair/restore the functionality of allowing the Offline streamer to provide a persistent redirect To a channel and make it so we can see when joining the chat which channel the streamer last raided from the Offline…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Seeing how raiding is slowly becoming more prevalent than hosting, I would like to see a Raid button added to each creator's channel, much like there is a Host button in place. Currently, if a streamer wants to start a Raid on another channel, that streamer has to do it from his/her own channel/dashboard page, and there's no way to know what the recipient is actively doing unless the streamer pulls up the recipient's page. It would be nice to be able to pull up the recipient's page and click a single button to start the raid countdown (clicking twice,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Le concept est plutôt simpliste, ce serais de proposer aux streamers la possibilité de faire un raid ou un host à une personne aléatoire ( exemple /raid [nationalité]Random ) .

Imaginons, un streamer français fini sont live et veut faire un raid, il ne sait pas qui raid et pour ne pas faire de jaloux en choisissant parmi ses viewer , il lance la commande " /raid FR RANDOM " et cela va choisir un streamer français parmi toutes les catégorie.

Cela permettrai de découvrir parfois des pépites que l'on aurait surement jamais rencontrer en cherchant par sois même.

je…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Picture-in-Picture button does not work if I'm sent from one stream to another (being a raider).

For example:
    If the query ?referrer=raid is included in the URL and I click on the Picture-in-Picture mode nothing happens. If I remove the query, go to the URL, and click on the Picture-in-Picture button everything works as expected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Wenn man zu einen Dj raiden möchte, der aber schon über seinen zeitplan ist muß man onchat fragen wie lang er noch on ist. hier wäre eine option (am besten bei den kanalpunkten) wo man einfach eine raidanfrage stellen kann

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a warning while raiding if the streamer being raided has follower only/sub only chat enabled. A couple of times, I have raided streamers that have follower only mode enabled, but because I was already following them, it was not obvious at the time. A lot of people get turned off by follower only mode, and it would be good to be warned of this before locking in the raid, and giving the opportunity to raid elsewhere instead

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Raids are to turn the viewer on to relevant content, not watching a streamer gratuitously raid their lover. Limit raid repeats so raids are for viewers and other streamers, and not the raider and his *** life.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. En el tema de las raids, como futuro streamer, saber de alguna forma si ha sido suspendido por un tiempo, al que le envió mi comunidad, por ser tóxico, injurias en redes, etc. Antes de ejecutarla, por ejemplo, un mensaje : Recomendable, poco recomendable, no recomendable. Sería una forma de seguridad. Gracias por su tiempo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know the minimum to trigger a raid alert has been raised to five, however, I was raided today with a party of nine and the alert did not trigger, and I nearly missed seeing that I was being raided. I've updated my settings, made sure everything was working and it's all tip top, has the minimum been increased once more? Or is this an annoying bug?
    Worked hard picking out my raid sound I would love for it to actually get used :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. идеи нету, я просто ненавижу рейды, поэтому прошу сделать настройку чтоб меня не переводило на другого стримера, потому что он вдруг решил за рейдить, я смотрел одного отошел и я уже у другого, это путаница и не красиво так делать без разрешения кидать на другие каналы, я сам хочу решать кого смотреть

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When choosing to raid a channel at the end of a stream, the button gives a pop out of channels I follow as options to raid, or enter a username.

As I've recently joined a stream team, it would be nice to have another tab in the raid popout for Stream Team members, instead of just channels I follow.

As mentioned in another suggestion, it would also be nice to then have a third tab of players streaming the same game we were.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To create a command ( with toggle on/off) for streamer to use on their channel to prevent incoming host when about to end stream. I'm sure streamers have encountered getting hosted when they're about to end stream and sometimes you host someone whose stream has just ended. Suggesting that when the streamer toggle on this command (Eg. /endingon) , people who attempt to host the stream will get a pop up saying " the channel you're attempting to host is ending soon. Do you still want to host this channel ? " The command should also have a timer of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The raid interface should be changed for both the raider and the raided.

People who could get raided should get to decide minimum parameters (anti bot measure, anti troll measure) for raiding, i.e. view count, how long the raider's stream lasted before raid, who can raid, and so on (im sure this page has a billion option ideas that could be used)

The raiders:

Get to pre-select a group of channels they would like to raid.
    Once you decide to raid, the channels that are in the group and live are listed.
    The list is ordered by stream age or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Theres a channel I watch regularly, they stream late and I'll often fall asleep with it still playing and thats fine.

But then long after they have gone offline one of their mods will raid the offline channel into their own, I'm not interested in this channel and I dont want my ipad or browser suddenly in the middle of the night firing up a stream because that mod decided they wanted to viewbot with some free afk viewers

There should be options in the mobile apps to not follow raids, there should be limits on how long after a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Y'all want a lit stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. O Raid Channel não está funcionando! ou /Invasão
    Se eu invadir alguém, esta é a mensagem "As configurações de invasão não permitem que você ataque neste momento." Eu tento invadir minha segunda conta também meus amigos, mas isso sempre aconteceu.
    Obrigado!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mediante una encuesta el viewer vota a qué canal prefiere ser redirigido. Los que no voten irán al main option elegido por el streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?