Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

28 results found

1. I want to play music through my twitch stream (copyright free of course) to fill in quiet gaps since i'm new to streaming. I think this could help boost streams on your platform and could help new streamers out. I'm currently playing through my Amazon Alexa and it is really loud through the house and I cannot play it through Playstation otherwise I would do that too. Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Seeming some songs on Spotify are blocked by Twitch due to copyright issues perhaps we could get an app or something where we can put a URL for a Spotify playlist and it checks wither a song would be blocked or not, this way we could tailor playlists to be free of copyright infringement but still suit the vibe and style of our streams. Sadly there is nothing we can check songs against at present so this would be a great way to work it.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Music is integral to the social-experience. It creates an ambience for an intimate setting, helps the tone of the stream take form to more consistently help people fit in with a streamers' chat, and helps promote artsists.

With that in mind, and MANY channels dedicated to music on your platform, you could, realistically, call upon creators to send in submissions for music they created with legally purchased licenses. Since established labels won't let music be enjoyed, make your own.

Other places with such content creation are Bandcamp and Soundcloud, both of which would fall head-over-heels if they could partner with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I recently found a loophole with your Soundtrack plugin that allows anyone to use Spotify without any DMCA takedowns/risks. The Soundtrack FAQ states that Voicemeeter is not compatible with Soundtrack, which isn't totally true. If people have Voicemeeter set up in a way that their mic, desktop audio, Spotify audio, etc are in different sources, they can turn those different sources into different tracks. That is how my OBS is set up. Now if I use the plugin, I can make every one of those tracks EXCEPT the SPOTIFY source go into track 6, not allowing the Spotify to go…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What I was thinking was something similar to the "Watch Parties" but for music. Idealy what would happen is your would require a user to sign into their Spotify/Amazon account and click a link that links outside of Twitch to listen a long with the streamer. I think this would be cool and an easier way around the DMCA. You would not be playing the music over the stream however behind the stream itself. Just an idea I thought was cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Porque a empresa Amazon que é PROPRIETÁRIA das Plataformas TWITCH e SPOTIFY, cogita a ideia e aplica os silenciamentos em lives na Twitch, que estão tocando algumas músicas, as quais tem no Spotify? Pois eu tenho ligado as músicas no spotify para que isso não ocorra e venho apagando algumas transmições que ficam após o término justamento por serem silenciadas! Se eu uso as duas platormas, qual seria o problema em unir as duas? Pois se a música está condicionada no Spotify e eu utilizo no Twitch em uma live nem que seja como som ambiente bem baixo de fundo,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we get a feature in Twitch Soundtrack that would allow users to upload playlists from other music services, and then compare them to the Twitch Soundtrack database of royalty free songs, and simply remove contentious music from the playlist leaving songs that are ok to stream?

I've been listening to Twitch Soundtrack for a few days and have heard songs from popular artists I have in existing playlists that I have been curating for years. If I can maintain even a portion of those songs without having to search and rebuild playlists to songs that fit my tastes I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch already has miniatures visible on twitch.tv, my idea is to extend that feature to work as pip mode for Spotify browser player.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?