Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have a suggestion, though I feel it has been offered up before. There are many amazing looking subscription badges used by streamers. But founders don't have access to them. I suggest that the Founder badge can be used along side the Subscription tier badges or have the founder badge be able to be selectable and hidden like a gifted sub or bits donation badge. that way Founders can use Sub tier badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Badges for streamer events (streamer created) ie. a streamer did a 24 hour stream event , everyone that was there maybe a certain time(streamer can set rules to get the badge) gets a badge they can equip and it shows on all streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think of the option to make badges for special events or special users available.
    Like: persons, who always play games on stream
    or for me it would be great to have a badge to honor the person who'll win a quiz or something
    So choose a badge, name it and give it to a specific user (group).
    Like "supporter of the year 2021" you name it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Now that sub/bit badges etc have been added to display on your profile when someone clicks on your name in chat. It would be nice to have the ability to hide these from public view if you want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello, I know that the principle of the badge is of a paying nature, but for my idea, I would like to know if twitch could grant the right to create ONLY ONE personalized badge for the followers.

With each new follower, I like to launch a D20 live, and I would like to impose a badge of my creation on the follower who have had the misfortune of falling on the N ° 20 side of the dice.

This is why I would like this feature to be free so that it remains accessible to all, and this badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In a time where twitch is evolving and changing a lot from its initial standpoint, I would say we could benefit from a little consistency and pride.
    Therefor my suggestion is loyalty badges - as in years you have been on twitch.
    This would mean after year 1, 2, 5, 10 you would have a badge you can choose to have in chat to show that you have been a part of twitch for x amount of time and isn’t a new spam account fx. - but someone who loves and cares for twitch.
    Steam has it fx. so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Replace the vip badge with a streamer/creature badge, many streamers i watch feel the vip puts someone above a viewer where a streamer/creature badge would be a better option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I like to prefer a Icon/Button like VIP and Subscriber for Chanel Designer , Video Editor.

So Creative People , can be seen in chats and maybe u can link the Button with a Reference site with work from those people ?

And maybe there will grow an Network for Designer/Video Editor , which can earn Money with it . Like streamer but as Designer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you are a partner in a chat, everyone can see the check mark and check you out if they want. As an affiliate, the only way for anyone to know that you stream is to tell them, which is often not allowed or frowned upon.

It would much easier for smaller creators to have something that shows them as a streamer, so curious parties can click and look, instead of having to go around telling people. It would be extremely helpful to smaller creators, and a relatively small thing to do.

When we chat, people should at a glance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need affiliates AND partners able to choose between the badges of their channel, which badge they want to have next to their usernames... example : i want 2 year loyalty badge next to my name, but i only have been affiliated for 6 months. So choosing which badge you want next to your name is a good idea i think ! (Only for the actual streamer ofc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I’d love for my mods to be able to have a system which shows they are trustworthy.

This means they’d be able to enter new streams and show that they’re a reliable source of information/relevance and not seem like the average child who asks for a mod badge and never returns.

The system would show length of time active modding (chatting/ actively in stream)
    Community feedback
    Streamer feedback etc.

This would also help be part of a resume for twitch looking for global mods.

Mod badges could then have coloured tiers.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?