Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Members of a stream team get a custom badge in chat.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there a planned feature where we're able to see who is eligible for Founders status in our channel whether they're subbed or not, or if we're able to change who gets Founder status? (ex: if you banned a Founder, could the badge go to the next person in line)

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a lot of streamers are probably aware there are a lot of people who came by streams at the start who may have subscribed and got the founder badge but no longer show up, this means people who do still show up but missed out on the badge due to being the 11th sub etc can not have it, or if a partners channle 26th sub cannot have it.

I think the streamer having the ability to remove the founder badge from a user and have it go to the next available user would be very beneficial so they…

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello today I want to propose my idea to twitch, which secodome is a nice way to encourage and enhance more, who unfortunately has unlocked the "partner" objective and is not accepted immediately or is accepted after various requests, let's talk about a topic regarding affiliates, my idea is to enhance affiliates more by adding a badge similar to the one with the partner, or another badge, in gray color or a color that differs from that of the verified / partner, for many it may be bullshit, but in reality it is not in this way you can enhance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maybe have different types of designs for VIP badges for viewers and friends because I personally like to VIP my friends but at the same time I would like some viewers to be VIP alternatively add in a friend badge maybe and keep VIP's for viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The 1st badge is cool for founder subs however most subscribers would likely prefer the custom channel badges in support of the channel (and the fact they look cool). So it would be awesome if the custom channel badges could have a custom founder symbol on them much like tier 2 and 3 star badges. This would allow them to show they have supported the channel from the start but also allow them to use the custom channel badges

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello
    I want to offer a new feature to the Founder badge.
    When it comes to a case where you miss a few months of subscribing to a particular channel where you have a founding badge. A situation has arisen where the number of your badge months is different from the number of months you have subscribed. Will it be possible to pay retroactively for the missing months?
    For example you are a 16 month subscriber and your founding badge shows a 20 month. So that it will be possible to complete the missing months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have a suggestion, though I feel it has been offered up before. There are many amazing looking subscription badges used by streamers. But founders don't have access to them. I suggest that the Founder badge can be used along side the Subscription tier badges or have the founder badge be able to be selectable and hidden like a gifted sub or bits donation badge. that way Founders can use Sub tier badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Basically a badge for accounts that have Two-Factor Authentication on, and maybe add the option for "2FA Accounts-Only Mode" and make it stack-able with Follower-Only Mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Badges for streamer events (streamer created) ie. a streamer did a 24 hour stream event , everyone that was there maybe a certain time(streamer can set rules to get the badge) gets a badge they can equip and it shows on all streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Animating the emblem would be a great idea, as the current ones are a bit boring. The chat would be more beautiful and attractive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think of the option to make badges for special events or special users available.
    Like: persons, who always play games on stream
    or for me it would be great to have a badge to honor the person who'll win a quiz or something
    So choose a badge, name it and give it to a specific user (group).
    Like "supporter of the year 2021" you name it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I love the idea of the Founders Badge. However, I don't like that they can be "taken" and "gone" by those who only sub for that first initial period, and then never resubscribe again - yet you have someone who subscribed early (maybe not the first 10/25), and continue to resubscribe. It seems unfair to that consistent supporter.

My idea is that the Founders Badge can have an expiration date for those who have it but do not resubscribe, give those who consistently support with a sub every month an opportunity to be recognized as one of regular founded supporters…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I've been in several streams where the devs of the game appeared in chat and talked to and answered questions with everybody. It is impossible to tell that they are a dev of any game unless they, the streamer, and other chatters constantly say so. We need a badge to distinguish they are a game dev so that they are easily recognizable. VIP badges aren't enough as they don't tell why the person is a VIP.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I think it should be possible to toggle the Founder Badge off on your channel, I'd love to show off my custom sub badges to new potential subs but most of the people subbed have the founder one.

It makes sense to have the Founder Badge when you have heaps of subscribers, but when you have around 10-15 active subs per month most of them are going to have the Founder Badge and not your custom Sub Badge... Again, streamers should have the choice to either keep them active or disable them and re-enable them sooner or later.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Surprised this doesn't seem to be suggested already, but the Founders Badge should be separate from the regular channel badges. A common theme in these suggestions is that the Founders Badge is covering up the regular badges, so it's really weird that Twitch doesn't just display both if they apply.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Now that sub/bit badges etc have been added to display on your profile when someone clicks on your name in chat. It would be nice to have the ability to hide these from public view if you want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If you gift 100 subs and they run out, your badge disappears forever unless you gift a sub every month. But if you gift 1 bit, in 5 years you will still have that (ugly) bit badge. That sounds unfair to me. Make the sub gift badges permanent, or make it so that it will stay 1 month for every sub gifted (so for 10 gifted subs get the 10 gift subs badge and keep it for 10 months).

283 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?