Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Some streamers in Russia and Eastern Europe don't believe that ~$2 Tier1 subs instead of $5 is a good idea (especially after some time and subathons). They think of leaving this service.

Twitch could allow streamers to choose which tier(s) of Subscribers can use chat (Subchat, Tier2+3-Subchat, Tier3-Subchat). Also it would be great if Twitch could allow to make more smiles exclusive to Tier-2+3 or Tier-3.

These features could help streamers to have less $2 subs if they don't want to have them. And have more $3,5 or $9 subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The minimal time livestreaming to be eligible for the Adjustment Incentive Payments is too high, it' doesn't take into consideration personal factors, for example: This month I got sick and could not complete mine, so I just don't get paid in the month that it is most needed? I think the system is too harsh. I have a lot of friends who gave up either because of this extreme hours or for not being eligible to receive the incentive in the first place, some others started letting their pc's livestreaming with no content just to fill the hours needed to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow streamer to enable/disable option to share subscription anniversary. I always check the subs (to see if no one has unsubscribed), and each time someone shares a subscription anniversary, the bot counts as a new subscription and confuses me, as well as counting towards the goal and giving the person points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am T3 subbed to a channel. If I cancel my subscription I can keep the benefits until the month is over.
    If I now decided to resubscribe within that time period (before the old subscription is over) a message appears in the channel, saying that I resubscribed but with Tier 1. But neither did I resubscribe, nor was it Tier 1. I just cancelled my cancellation :)

This could lead to sub spamming, since I can cancel my sub and resub as many times as I want in that time period, but it would probably make a message appear…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i think it would be a good idea if twitch could let people transfer their current subscriptions to other accounts, because i have a twitch account that i have had for a while and i would love to make a new account for many reasons but i’ve been subbed to people for months and have gifted so much, if there was a feature where i could make a new account and transfer my current subs to a different account that would be amazing as i wouldn’t loose all the money i spent on subs, i’m pretty sure people have asked…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give the option to the gifted person an option to deny a gifted sub. I could have been just browsing channels and left the stream because I might not be interested and I would not like to see a gifted sub a few days later like I have in some. For the person that gifted it, it can go into a gifted sub bank as the refund and he can give it to someone else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Last week I got a gift sub for a channel I no longer follow, due to personal reasons. I haven't visited the channel since then, yet I still somehow received a gift sub. I know you can disable gift subs from channels you don't follow, however, if I wanted to leave that on, I feel there should be either another setting to disable unfollowed channels, or it should be automatic, as it has the potential to be quite awkward, to be frank, depending on the person's situation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes I watch a stream to see what I think. A while later I can receive a gift sub. It seems like a waste if I get it when I have not even followed the channel. Better if someone more interested gets it.

Edit: I found the setting in the security section for this. Maybe it should be enabled by default?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local Sub Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?