Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One of my favorite streamers started using ad breaks to disable pre-roll ads. That's awesome, it sounds like that will help with gaining new followers! But I don't want to see ads. I was thinking about buying Turbo, but I already have so many "qualifications" (aka revenue) that seem like they should qualify me to not see ads. Here's why I think it's unreasonable:

• I have Prime
    • I'm Subbed
    • I'm VIP
    • I've donated over 2k bits
    • I've gifted subs

Suggestion: reaching the 100 bits badge will grant immunity from midroll ads for a month.

Suggestion: Being VIP grants immunity from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like that the affiliates do not take so much money or that they are not asked for those € 100 to collect, I understand that they are asked for a minimum but it is small.
    And another thing that for partners and affiliates they can give away some free subscriptions every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if there was an announcement of the Subtember event on each channel, near the Subscribe button. When you click on the announcement link, it will have a summary of Subtember benefits. You can click on a link to go to a Subtember help page that gives more information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SUBtember  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You receive the same message when you do a gift sub for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. It could say for how many months too.

E.g.: Gift Subscription - Tier 1 for xxxxxxx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give lottery acces tix for subs (tier 1 or prime = 1 tix, tier 2 = 2 tix, tier 3 = 3 tix
    Lottery give acces to computer hardware goods, like high end GPU or stuff like that.
    That would improve viewer interest to support streamers. I think there's a lack of interest in current twitch state, besides removing ads and virtual cosmetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch viewers should be able to use their bits to subscribe to a streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just allow us to not have to be on pc to use our twitch prime subs because some people don’t have a pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a way to make a set of collections (not every collections playlist) subscription locked. There is a way to make a whole channel subscriber only viewing. Why not have it to where a broadcaster can lock a set of videos for those who chose to support the streamer financially while not taking away from those who can't or choose not to subscribe? In this concept, being able to keep past broadcasts and other uploaded content not in that collection completely open to everyone.
    Idea behind it: I like to edit streams and other content into condensed highlights and upload…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide custom servers for channel subscribers/twitch prime - this would allow streamers to play with their communities without the hassle of renting a server, plus you could charge more for prime if it was included to be able to join a custom server of the person you use your prime sub with. It would stop stream snipers as the streamer would have total control over the server, plus as it would be provided by Amazon, they would be able to use all the latest security to avoid it being DDOSS'd and hacked.

I feel this is really needed for certain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I wanna see who my first sub was or maybe even better all the subs in order from first to last im so curious but cannot find it anywhere maybe even cool with follower list aswell

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give gifter options to randomly gift viewers in chat first, viewers that have followed streamer longest, viewers that used to be subscribers and completely random.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i feel like letting new twitch partners have an option to allow people to sub for 2.50 for their first month as partner would be a good idea and a nice sentiment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be notified when subscriptions that I gifted have expired. Bonus points for an option to gift a re-subscription in the same notification. Obviously this notification would have to be on/off depending on user preference (some gifters dont want to be reminded).
    God tier bonus would be a possibility to gift a subscription before it expires. It kind of connects with the "community gift", where chosen person is currently subscribed and his/her sub ends in X days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have been in a lot of streams that had lovely people tossing out gifted subs with no end. Sadly, sometimes kinda random people get those subs since there is no good way of finding someone "deserving". Right now, you have to actively notice someone in chat yourself, or gift to random people. sadly, ive seen people start spamming, being rude or even being extremely racist after getting a sub.
    Thats why i would absolutely love a feature to find someone "deserving" of a sub. some ideas i had for that would be options to:

"Gift sub to longest follower" …

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Partners/Affiliates should have the ability to gift subs to their viewers for half price, but Twitch would get full revenue. It's kind of redundant for a streamer to pay full price for a viewers sub when Twitch is the only one making a profit from it.

Example: I want to gift a Tier 2 subscription to viewer X as a giveaway. Instead of paying the full $9.99, I only pay the half Twitch takes ($4.99) and I take no revenue from it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love it if those that choose to use their twitch prime free sub could opt in - to AUTO subscribe monthly, or also have the option to opt out - to NOT auto subscribe monthly. This way those that want to continue using their prime sub to their one person can at ease of not having to remember each time. OR those that wish to use it on a different person each month - can have the option to Opt out of auto-resub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?